a strange dream, our first encounter

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 4 a strange dream, our first encounter



"Yul, stay here while I get the first aid kit, arasso?" Taeyeon patted Yuri's head before getting up to get the first aid kit. "Do I have a choice? My knee hurts.." Yuri replied in an aegyo then pouted at Taeyeon. "Aiissshhh, this kid" exclaimed Taeyeon who couldn't help but smile as she looked at Yuri's childlike expression. After getting the first aid kit, Taeyeon went back to Yuri to clean the small scrape on her knee and cover it with adhesive bandages.As Taeyeon was about to clean wound with a a cotton swab that was drenched with alcohol, Yuri squirmed and closed her eyes. "AAAHHH!!!! Tae stop cleaning it already!" Yuri's eyes were tearing up as she felt a stinging sensation as the alcohol drenched swab made contact with her wound. "Aiish, this kid.. stop your whining Yul, you wouldn't want it get infected right?" Taeyeon responded in a stern voice. "Ne, Tae umma", Yuri meekly replied nodding her head. "That's a good girl" Taeyeon continued attending to Yuri's wound with a smile. Taeyeon has always played a mother like figure to Yuri and Soo seeing as how she was the most mature and responsible among the three of them. "There, all done" Taeyeon sighed while wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"kamsamnida, thanks! Tae umma" Yuri slowly got up and hugged Taeyeon. "Now Yul please be a little more careful, arasso?" Taeyeon looked at Yul with her arms crossed. Yuri nodded and smiled like a kid at Taeyeon.  Taeyeon thought how she found it odd that after all their time together Yuri, never showed her vulnerable side not even after losing her parents restaurant due to the tsunami caused by the earthquake. Her thoughts were soon disturbed as she heard Sooyoung scream "I'm sorry!! Yuuull!!!" she ran around the dining table as hard as she could while Yuri chased her, with a broom in hand. "I'm gonna punish you, you shikshin!" Yuri snapped while grinning like a serial killer. It scared Sooyoung so much that she didnt notice that she was now running towards Taeyeon's direction. Thud!!! Sooyoung crashed hard into Taeyeon, knocking both of them down to the floor. Yuri caught up to Soo and Threw herself on top of Sooyoung and Taeyeon. They were surprised and yelped in a bit off pain due to Yuri's added weight. Taeyeon started giggling childishly as they were still in a dog pile. Soo gave Yuri a lets-tickle-Taeyeon look and Yuri just nodded. They began to grin devilishly as they proceeded to tickle Taeyeon. Taeyeon began laughing so hard "Ha Ha HA....s~sttooppp!! hahahaha! Yaahhh!!! *gasps* Y~yulll... haha... S~sSooo~~ p-puh~leasshh.. hahahah sto~opp.." both stopped as they heard how funny Tae sounded as she begged them to stop. "Omo! Tae sounds like a kid" Soo said while Yuri just nodded and continued laughing. Taeyeon pouted and her face was red as a tomato. Tae joined in and the three of them were laughing, they stayed that way for a few more minutes before they start to get up and carry on with their daily activities.

The rest of the day passed by with Sooyoung and Yuri cleaning the house while Taeyeon was out buying groceries and ingredients for their dinner. When Taeyeon got home she found Soo eating chips while watching TV and Yuri was sound asleep with half open and her tongue sticking out. She smiled as she was looking at Yuri with sleeping habit, was half open with her tongue sticking out a little."Omo! So~cuteee~!" Taeyeon said in a childish voice and pinched both of Yuri's cheeks. Yuri just shrugged and continued sleeping, "Soo, I'm gonna be preparing dinner why don't you carry Yuri to her room" Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung who stood up immediately after Taeyeon mentioned "dinner", she always does what Taeyeon says especially when there's food involved. Later that evening Taeyeon and Sooyoung had dinner while Yuri slept through the rest of the evening, she was sleeping deeply and was starting to drift off to dreamland.


Meanwhile in America

"Aiiiggooo, finally were back home.. ughh" A tired Tiffany exclaimed out of exhaustion before plummeting to the couch. "Kekeke~ you're tired 'coz you shopped around the mall and bought so much stuff that Yoona had to carry some of the things you bought." Jessica pointed out, While crossing her arms. A few seconds later, Yoona came in panting while carrying her shopping bags and A LOT more of Tiffany's shopping bags. "Tiff, if we're going out shopping again.. scratch that... IF you ask me to go shopping again with you, I'd definitely say NO!" Yoona still exhausted placed Tiffany's bags beside the couch and sat on another couch. "Aigoo, My arms are throbbing from all that lifting" Yoona pouted as she tried to rub her left arm. Tiffany looked at looked at Yoona and started giggling, "dont worry, I'll make it up to you next time~ hihi" Tiffany still giggling and showing Yoona her eye smile. "Aiissshhh, you're walking into her trap, Yoong. Remember you're still pissed at her." Jessica said as rolled her eyes and shot an icy glare at Tiffany. Yoona got what Jessica meant and furrowed her eyebrows before giving a gentle nudge at Tiffany's head, "Pabo! You're not getting off so easily." Yoona stuck out her tongue at Tiffany and stood up from couch, "Uuugghhh!! I'm going to bed now" Tiffany looked at Yoona with a pout and her arms crossed. "I'm too tired because of carrying Tiffany's bags all day. Good night you two!" Yoona said as she raised arms and yawned again before heading out to her room. Yoona took a quick bath, dried herself off, then she put on her PJ's and hopped into her bed, as soon as she was comfortable on her bed, she quickly dozed off and entered dreamland.

--Yoona and Yuri's first Dream--

Yuri found herself in a huge room, she couldn't make out her surroundings because everything was blurry, she suddenly heard footsteps. She looked at the people that looked just like shadows as they were passing by ignoring her as if she wasn't there. Yuri felt lonely and cried, she felt uncomfortable and began to huddle down to the floor, hugging her knees and burying her face on her knees. On the other side of the room Yoona thought she heard someone cry, she heard a voice, "help, I'm scared.. I dont want to be alone". Yoona began looking around to find the person who's crying, as she was looking around she noticed that the shadow people were beginning to vanish, one by one they disappeared and the room began to be silent and empty as the shadow people and the sound of their footsteps were gone. She looked at the girl who was crying, it broke her heart seeing this girl, she felt like her heart would break into a a million pieces. She could now clearly see the girl; her beautifully tanned skin and her long raven black hair. Yoona felt her heart beating faster and she was breathing fast and shallow breaths every time she takes a step towards this beautiful raven haired creature. Yuri noticed that the room became less crowded, and the echoes of many footsteps she heard earlier vanished. Soon after, she could her only a pair of footsteps and she hear that footsteps were closing in towards her, she just kept on crying and didn't bother look at the direction of the footsteps. She was simply afraid that it was a just another shadow who would just pass her by. Suddenly she heard the footsteps stop in front of her, and that she felt someone was now looking at her. "Omo, are you ok? Why are you crying?" Yuri heard a warm, sincere and angelic voice. Yuri slowly looked up and saw a beautiful angelic face, doe shaped eyes and auburn colored hair. This angel took her breath away and unknowingly made her stop crying. Yoona was taken aback when she saw a pair of brown eyes looking at her, her soft cheeks that were blushing lightly and her lips that looked so soft and kissable. Yoona felt her heart fluttering around her chest and she could have sworn that her heart was going to pop out of her chest.

Yoona and Yuri's eyes locked into each other's eyes, they were staring intently and passionately, they were simply lost in each other's eyes. Suddenly the dark, blurry and gloomy room turned white, it was now bright, clear and warm. Yoona finally broke their gaze and sat down beside the raven haired girl, Yuri however kept on looking at the angel who was now making her way beside her, watching this unknown angel's every move as she gently sat down beside her. Yuri was somehow in a trance while she was staring at this angel who is now right next to her, she snapped out of her trance when, "Omo, are you ok? Why are you crying?" Yoona asked the brown eyed girl while wiping the tears off her eyes, Yuri didn't reply to her but only gave her a tight hug. It was the last thing that they remembered in their dream as light was now flooding the entire room where they sat down.

--End of their first Dream--

It was now morning the sun was shining brightly, both of them though miles apart woke up at the same time, wondering who it was they saw in their dream. Both felt happy and their dream was forever etched into their memory as if it was really an actual event. "I hope I would get to see you again" Yuri and Yoona both whispered and sighed as they continued to reminisce the the things that happened in their dream.

 

*finally completed this update, I'm not entirely sure if it was any good, what do you guys think? Anyway I'll be updating this again soon perhaps tomorrow, if i get any inspiration anyway what do you think so far of my first fanfic?  ^_^ enjoy guys! Please feel free to leave your comments, they are highly appreciated*

                                                                                                                                      -AnDroGeNie-