Secrets and Complications

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 18 Secrets and Complications


 

Taeyeon

 

 

“I’m grateful and all that you saved me but, why do you have a gun?”

 

“Ta-Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon why do you have a gun?”

 

 

I stood frozen in place as I heard her ask me again why I have a gun… crap! Now I’ve got some explaining to do. Aish! Well I guess it can’t be helped, might as well tell her what I can disclose to her at least.

 

“I-its… for my own protection Tippani-ssi…”

 

“it’s better to have this than to have a bunch of armed bodyguards lurking about…”

 

“My father agreed that I won’t have bodyguards around me as long as I have this with me” I patted the gun under my jacket.

 

“I’m sorry if I scared you Tippani…”

 

I hate keeping secrets to you Tiffany but its best if I don’t tell you everything… I just hope you’re convinced with what I just said and not ask me too many questions. Truthfully my dad is the head for the Defense Ministry’s Internal Security Agency. Also ever since Hyo, Soo and I have been teenagers we’ve been trained by my father and ISA in handling fire arms, martial arts and many other useful skills.

 

“O-okay… uhm… thanks again Tae-”

 

“W-wait Taeyeon-ssi! It’s not Tippani its TiFFany”

 

“I’m sorry Tif-pani… TiPFAny…”

 

“Mianheyo~ it’s really a bit hard for me to pronounce your name in EngRish.”

 

Tippani laughed when I mispronounced her name kekeke~ she’s so cute, just as I remembered her back in high school. She was beautiful then and now even more so. Sigh… if only I have the courage to tell her how I feel… b-but just because her sisters are into girls don’t mean that she’s also into girls right? Sigh… I thought I would only have trouble reaching high places but now it appears I will also have trouble reaching for her heart sigh… I’m short in height and I’m also short in love… aigoo!

 

 

 

Tiffany

 

Phew! Now I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. I didn’t expect it but thank heavens for Taeyeon-ssi. I could have been taken by those erts; God knows what they would have done to me.

 

“I’m sorry Tif-ani… TiPFAny…”

 

“It’s really a bit hard for me to pronounce your name in EngRish.”

 

Aish! Tippani? I really hate it when someone mispronounces my name, but in Taeyeon’s case I’ll make an exception, she’s just so cute kyaa~ I guess she really isn’t accustomed to speaking in English.

 

“Ahmm… Tippani-ssi are you okay?”

 

“Did those erts lay a finger on you?”

 

I watched Taeyeon-ssi come closer to me I looked at that worried expression on her face. I shivered as I suddenly felt the warmth of her hand on my chin. *gulp* Tae… you’re really making me queasy Tae… she looked at my face and checked for any injuries. She then checked my arms and tried to look for any bruise or scratch.

 

“Don’t worry Taeyeon-ssi they didn’t manage to come near me…”

 

“Thanks again, Taeyeon-ssi”

 

“Uhmm… by the way please drop the honorifics, you don’t need to be formal with me TaeTae~”

 

I showed her my prettiest smile and of course my biggest asset my eye smile. Kekeke~

She blushed and suddenly let go of my chin, did she just get shy or did I make her feel uncomfortable. I guess she’s not into girls… sigh… I was hoping she would be since her best friends are interested in girls.

 

Taeyeon

 

I was bewitched as she flashed me her eye smile… this time for me, only for me. I’d give anything in this world if she would only show those to me every single day of my life. The trance that I was in didn’t last long; it was broken when I heard her call me TaeTae… TAETAE??!! Omo! That’s so cute kekeke.

 

“TaeTae?!”

 

“Uhm… yeah since you called me Tippani I thought I should call you TaeTae~” She eye smiled again when she explained why she called me that, wow!

 

“Kekeke~ pani-ah! I can’t help it. I’m just not used to speaking in engrish~” I chuckled

 

“Besides I think it’s kind of cute right? pani pani tippani~!” I chanted dorkily as I waved my hands around.

 

“Omo! TaeTae you’re just so cute~! Teehee~” I was surprised when she pinched my cheeks, I can’t help but blush at the sensation she’s giving me.

 

I became dazed and light headed, I don’t know exactly if I should let myself feel this way. I might be wrong to enjoy this because I don’t think she’s really into girls. I decided to change the mood around before I delude myself any further.

 

“Uhm.. Tippani… I think it’s about time we returned inside…”

 

“Tippani, it would be best if we don’t mention anything to them about what happened here.”

 

“Okay TaeTae, lets go back in, it’s a bit cold out here.”  She put her palms together and started to rub them together.

 

I just nodded and I began to walk back to the coffee shop, I was surprised when she caught up to me and linked her arm with mine. I don’t want to make a fuss out of this so I just calmly continued walking, slowly synching my pace with hers. As we approached the door I opened it for her and I gestured her to get in first.

 

Inside Starbucks

 

“Oh! There’s Tiffany, I guess Taeyeon-ah found her after all.” Jessica sighed in relief as she spotted Tiffany first and followed by Taeyeon.

 

“Yah! Tiffany, Taengoo! Over here!” Hyoyeon called out as she waved her hands.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon joined them and took their seats. Everyone was eyeing them suspiciously and were wondering what happened and why Tiffany ran out of the restaurant.

 

“Yah! Pabo~! Where the heck did you go to huh?!” Jessica couldn’t control herself anymore and scolded Tiffany.

 

“You do know umma and appa are going to blame me if something happened to you?!”

 

“I-I’m so-sorry, unnie…” Tiffany bowed her head, she usually calls Jessica unnie when she gets scolded just like this instance she’s in right now.

 

“Princess… please don’t be too harsh on your dongsaeng…” Sooyoung understood what Jessica is feeling as she rubbed her back to calm her down a bit.

 

“*sigh* just don’t do that again ok? You really worried us fany-ah.” Luckily Jessica was sated by Sooyoung otherwise Hellsica would have been unleashed.

 

“Yah! Mushroom! Don’t just run off to any place ok? You could easily get lost after all!” Yoona teased Tiffany.

 

“Im Yoona! *pak* can you be serious, now’s not the time to be a choding!” Jessica nudged Yoona’s head. Yuri just giggled and pecked Yoona’s cheeks.

 

“come on Sica-chu! Don’t hit my Yoong’s head, she might get amnesia and forget that I’m her girlfriend~ kekeke~” Yuri used her aegyo again and this time earning an icy glare from the ice princess.

 

“What did you call me?! Do you want me to smack you in the head also Kwon Yuri?!” Jessica glared and her fist was already primed to hit Yuri.

 

“yah! Like I’m gonna let you hit my honey’s head! *Merong* Over my dead body Jessica-unnie~!” Yoona hugged Yuri protectively.

 

Yoonyul continued teasing Jessica and Sooyoung just tried to sate Jessica, but it was no easy feet when a kkab and a choding tag team the ice princess. Sooyoung thought of something to sooth the feisty ice princess.

 

“Sica-baby~ !” Sooyoung called for Jessica’s attention with her aegyo voice and kissed her passionately. Jessica became flushed and was completely silenced when Sooyoung broke the kiss.

 

The tension at their table died down and the atmosphere became more cordial and festive as they randomly chatted and got to know each other.

 

“Tiffany… meet my twin Kim Hyoyeon.”

 

“Hyo this is Tiffany she’s my classmate back in high school.”

 

Taeyeon also introduced her twin Hyoyeon and Tiffany felt stupid for getting jealous at Taeyeon’s twin sister. She couldn’t help but smile awkwardly as she shook Hyo’s hand.

 

*Mianhe if the update took a while… honestly this is a rather new development to this story since later on there will be some action. Please continue to support my work and thanks for subbing and reading TLY!*

 

 

-AnDroGeNie-