Destiny's Game.... One long phone call

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 6 Destiny's Game.... One long phone call


 

Sooyoung was still watching TV when all of a sudden *rrrrriinnnnngggg~rrrriinnnggggg~* the telephone rang. Taeyeon was in the kitchen preparing their lunch and Yuri was still at the garden. "Hey Soo! answer the phone will you?" Taeyeon yelled from the kitchen. Sooyoung got up immediately and answered the phone.

"Hello?" Sooyoung said, wondering who could be calling.

"How's my little shikshin?? Are being fed properly there kekeke~??" A husky middle-aged man greeted Sooyong.

"Yah! Appa!?! Is that you?!" Sooyoung asked barely able to recognize the sound of her father's voice.

"Aigoo! Has my little Sooyoungie forgotten the sound of her handsome father's voice..  *pretend sobbing* huhuhu T_T"

Sooyong chuckled at her dorky dad. "Kyaa~ just kidding dad, so what prompted you to call me? kekeke~"

"Nothing really just called to check on you Sooyoungie~"

"Anyway I was wondering when would you and you're friends come home? You're Unnie and your younger brothers really miss you, you know?"

Suddenly Sooyoung's younger brother's grabbed their grabbed father's phone "Yah! pabo~ skinny pig! when are you coming home huh?" after speaking another boy cut in "Yeah! come home already or else~ we're going to burn your room! Bwahahaha We miss you noona~!!!!"

"Omo! Minho! Siwon! how are you?? Yahh!! And you better not do anything to my room or else!" Sooyoung was glad to hear her younger brothers voice, she really missed them. (Minho and Siwon are twins, in this story anyways and Soo's younger brothers lol)

*Smack!~ pppaakkk!!!~* "You two! Stop messing around and give me that phone!" their older sister smacked Siwon and Minho's head with the newspaper. Sooyoung was giggling she knew who was hitting her younger brothers heads. She could hear Soojin hitting their heads again *ppaakk~! waaapppaakk~!!* she could hear the twins whimpering in pain. "Soojin Noona~ that hurts you know~~!!!" Soo couldn't help but imagine what was going on back home.

"Yahh!! unnie~ don't hurt them so much!" Sooyoung screamed over phone, hoping her younger brothers are okay.

"Don't worry Soo, they are fine, they just needed to be smacked a couple of times, for good measure~ hehe~" Soojin snickering while glancing at Minho and Siwon as they were scratching their heads.

"I missed you unnie~! Please take care of them okay and uhm dad too, don't let him go out with questionable women!" Soojin laughed as she listened to the last part of what Sooyoung said.

"Don't worry I'll watch him like a hawk. hehe.. Miss you too Soo! come home soon arraseo?"

"Yeah I will and uhm. yeah I'll be home soon... were just waiting for the insurance claim to be approved"

"How's that going by the way?" Soojin asked hoping Sooyoung might have some good news.

"Yeah, we're just waiting for them to call, Yuri told me that the insurance people are going to call her anytime this week." Sooyoung answered

"Okay that's good to hear, oh wait, dad has something to tell you, let me get him for you ok?" Soojin walked out of the room and looked for their dad, who was reading a dirty magazine in his bedroom.

Sooyoung heard Soojin scolding their dad in the background "Yahh!!! Dad!! what the heck are reading!!! Stop being such a ! *paaakk~! ppplllaakkk~!* seriously dad!" Their dad received a couple of smacks in the head from Soojin. "Ouch! ow! ow! hey watch it Soojinnie~" Sooyoung laughed hearing her dad getting smacked around by Soojin. "Here talk to Sooyoung , you had something important to tell her right?" Soojin said to their dad while her foot was tapping the floor.

"Oh! uhm hello Sooyoungie~ uh don't mind what you heard in the background awhile ago ok? hehe"

"Daddy~.. you better straighten out or else I'm gonna punish you when I get home~!" Sooyoung playfully commanded

"Aigoo~! has Soojin got into you too? No my sweet Sooyungie is becoming like a mean old ahjumma just like Soojinnie~ aigoo!" Mr. Choi slapped his forehead while talking to Sooyoung.

"Aiisshhh, stop being such a kid dad, anyway what was it that you're suppose to tell me anyway?" Sooyoung asked her father wondering what he was going to tell her.

"Sooyoungie, uhmm.. There's someone I hope you would like to meet when you come back home.. hehe"

"Aigoo! Dad don't tell me you're planning to get married? And introduce me to our future wickedly evil step mom?!" Sooyoung's voice cracked

"Omo! not that Sooyoungie, I'm planning to introduce you to my good friend Mr. Jung's daughter, Jessica."

"S-she's.. uhhmm.... going to arrive here a few days from now, I hope you don't m-mind d-do you?"  Mr. Choi got nervous and stuttered.

"Whaattt!?! Dad don't tell me you're going to arrange me to marry this Jessica creature?!" Sooyoung jumped right in and asked her dad thinking that's where it will lead to.

"Oh dear of course not... well uhm.. uh-un-unless you fall for her... beside's she's my good friend Mr. Jung's daughter how bad can she be?" Mr. Choi felt a little awkward and nervous as he tried to reason with Sooyoung.

"Well.. I don't know... may be I'll try meeting her, but I swear if I don't like her there's NO WAY I'M MARRYING HER!" Sooyoung said emphasizing the last part.

"Okay okay~ fine! just give her a chance okay? Soo?"

"Sure dad, *sigh~* I'll give it a try" Sooyoung sighed and a bit dismayed with what she heard from her dad.

"Oh one last thing, Sooyoungie, I've been thinking..." Mr. Choi hoped to stir their conversation and give Sooyoung something to cheer about.

"What is it now dad?" Sooyoung gloomily replied.

"Uhmm... I know Yuri doesn't have a home here and she doesn't have any  family here in Korea as well..  so,,," Mr. choi paused hoping and crossing his fingers that what he was about to tell her would cheer her up.

"Yeah.. and??" Sooyoung was expecting something her dad to finish what he was saying.

"Uhm.. she can stay with us, there's always room for more in our big happy family, hehehe"

"Jinjja??! Dad, really? You're not joking? kyaa~ that's so great Dad! You're the best!!!" Sooyoung squealed and giggled like a dork after hearing what her father said.

"Of course, why would I kid around, after all Yuri took good care of you there, so we might as  well take care of her when you guys come home." Mr. Choi smiled as he assured Sooyoung that he meant what he said.

"Thanks, Appa you're really the best and coolest and awesome dad in the whole universe~" Sooyoung used her aegyo

"Omo! really missed that aegyo, I think I just lost one of my nine lives, aigoo!"  Mr. Choi pretended to have a heart attack and died.

"Anyway Sooyoungie I have to go now, I still have a business meetng to attend to, Love you Sooyoungie! Bye"

"Thanks dad! Bye!" Sooyoung smiled and put the phone down.

 

"Man! I'm hungry~,aigoo! Talking to my family really takes a lot of energy." Sooyoung stretched out and headed for the kitchen. "Tae~umma~! is lunch ready now?" Sooyoung asked in an aegyo voice. "Yah! stop using your aegyo voice Soo seriously, you're not as cute as our kkab you know?" Taeyeon playfully teased Sooyoung and stuck her tongue out. "Yah! you meanie~!" Sooyoung crossed her arms and pouted at Taeyeon. "Aisshhh.. jinjja? Stop that Soo, and yes lunch is ready." Taeyeon exclaimed and a little annoyed at Sooyoung's child like antics. "I'll just go out and get Yul ok? You go eat ahead." Taeyeon flipped her hair and  went outside of the house to get Yuri.

*Ok I just finished rewriting chapter 6, this is a different version from the one I wrote before by the way, anyway I hope you enjoy this one ^_^ please drop by and leave your comments! thanks! feeling a bit better now*

                                                                                                                   -AnDroGeNie-