Sunny Days pt. 1

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 24 Sunny Days pt. 1


 

Yoona

 

“Good morning~ sleepy head…”

 

I brushed Yuri’s hair to side, she slowly opened her eyes and stirred as she looked around it seems as though she’s wondering how she ended up in my room. Last night she cried real hard I barely had a chance to talk to her, let alone ask what’s happening to her. Yuri fell asleep last night while we were still in the park, I had to ask Alfred to pick us up and have someone take Yuri’s bike here to the mansion… it broke my heart seeing my precious Yuri crying her heart out. Until now I hardly have a clue of what caused her to breakdown like that. Soo-unnie and Tae-unnie didn’t have the slightest idea on what made her extremely upset.

 

“Yoong… I’m sorry if I wasn’t myself last night… I-I’m just—” I hushed Yuri by placing a finger on .

 

“Don’t worry about it too much Yul… I was so worried when Soo-unnie called me yesterday… Yul I don’t know what you’re going through but I’m always here for you, arraso?” I softly kissed Yuri in the forehead and hugged her tight.

 

“Yoong… I’m sorry if I worried you… I just learned of something I never expected…” I looked at her and it seems that whatever it was that she learned yesterday; it must have been very shocking to her.

 

“Yoong… I have an older sister… Hye Jin… she’s my dad’s daughter from his first love…” My eyes widened I looked at her but it seems that something’s not right, shouldn’t she be happy that she has an older sister? But why is she acting this way? I held her hand and I lift her face up by placing my other hand underneath her chin.

 

“Honey, aren’t you glad that you have an older sister?” She looked at me and sighed… judging by how she is I’m guessing there’s more to this… aigoo I just hope everything will turn out fine.

 

“I’m glad… it’s just that it’s complicated… too complicated…” I wondered about what she said… I don’t understand and I could only imagine what she meant.

 

“Honey, don’t worry too much about it arraso? I’m sure in due time things will be straightened out... so cheer up okay?” I smiled reassuringly for my honey, I just hope she will believe and take comfort in my words.

 

“Thanks~ Seobang~” Yuri quickly hugged me and snuggled closer to me. I looked at her face and it appears that she’s feeling better now. Good work Yoona I mentally patted myself at the back. Kekeke~ that’s how a good seobang should be.

 

Outside Yoona's bedroom

 

*Knock~ Knock~ Knock~* someone was knocking on Yoona’s door, Yoona yelled…

 

“Come in~!”

 

“Morning Yoongie~! How’s daddy’s little angel? Omo Yuri-ah!” Mr. Jung became a bit surprised when he saw Yuri snuggling and hugging Yoona on the bed.

 

“Ahmm… Good morning Mr. Jung ehehe… ahhmmm… we didn’t do anything last night… ahmm… i-I w—” Yuri felt a little flustered and as she didn’t know how to best explain everything.

 

“Appa, it’s nothing like what you think… I brought Yuri home last night because she wasn’t feeling well… I even asked Alfred for help.” Yoona explained to Mr. Jung what happened. Mr. Jung breathed out a sigh of relief.

 

“Okay so that’s what happened… well then Yoongie, Yuri-ah your friends are waiting downstairs… quite frankly there’s so much of you guys here in the mansion that I hardly had the the time to enjoy the most enjoyable part of my morning—” Mr. Jung suddenly stopped talking when Mrs. Jung pulled him by the ear causing him to whimper like a kid.

 

“Ow! Darling~ don’t pull on my ear so hard!” Mr. Jung protested as he crossed his arms and pouted like a kid.

 

“Oh be quiet honey and stop talking about private stuff will ya! Aisshh no wonder we have such byun daughters jiiisshhhh…” Mrs. Jung scolded Mr. Jung.

 

“Now you dears just don’t mind us… and oh don’t worry Alfred informed me about everything so don’t worry too much arraso?” Yoona and Yuri remained quiet and looked on as Mr. Jung continued to struggle but to no avail. Mrs. Jung became a little annoyed, though she’s smiling her eye twitched a bit… a little pissed with Mr. Jung.

 

“One more thing Yoongie, Yuri-ah, please hurry down to your friends it’s getting a little too rowdy downstairs.” Mrs. Jung dragged Mr. Jung towards their bedroom.

 

Yoona and Yuri quickly got out of the bed… Yuri noticed she’s wearing Yoona’s clothes… she pulled Yoona by the collar stopping Yoona in her tracks.

 

“Uhmm… seobang~ how come I’m wearing these?” Yuri pointed to the tanktop and shorts she’s wearing… Yoona laughed awkwardly and gulped a couple of times…

 

“Ahaha… funny story… ehehe well you see… ahm… *gulp* don’t worry Yul, I didn’t do anything to you I swear… hehe” Yoona didn’t have any excuse on hand… she grabbed Yuri’s hand and tugged a couple of times.

 

“Come on honey~ they’re waiting for us… let’s go!” Yoona dragged Yuri… the latter didn’t even have the time to think as they were already out of the room and running down to their friends.

 

Jung Mansion Living room

 

“Yah! I’m not done with you seobang~!” Yuri jumped on the back of Yoona, Yoona giggled as she carried Yuri while the latter smothered her with kisses on her cheek.

 

“Aw, YoonYul is so sweet!” Jessica playfully teased the couple as she fed Sooyoung. Yuri got off from Yoona’s back and was now backhugging her instead.

 

“Speak for yourself unnie! You guys are so sweet there that I think I need to get my glucose levels checked!” Yoona fired back. Jessica awkwardly blushed; Sooyoung quickly gulped down the cake Sica fed her and kissed the blushing Ice Princess. Soo could barely hide her sheepish grin as she enjoys seeing her girlfriend blush.

 

“Omo… Yoong quick quick, lets get out of here I think the ants are getting to me…” Yuri joined in and pretended to brush off the imaginary ants crawling on her skin.

 

The living room was a little crowded, Sooyoung and Jessica were sitting on a couch next to a coffee table. Tiffany and Taeyeon were on another couch near the window; they were exchanging sweet nothings and occasionally kissing. Nicole and Hyo were on Mr. Jung’s favorite lazyboy chair, Nicole cuddled sweetly to Hyo they kept laughing as they were watching videos on Nicole’s Ipad. Sunny and Siwon were competitively besting each other as they played guitar hero. Seo on the other hand quietly sat next to Minho; he tried to act cool and pretended that he didn’t mind Seo sitting next to him. He panicked when Seo scooted real close to him; their elbows were brushing against each other… Minho fell from the chair. Krystal laughed at the scene between Minho and Seo, afterwards crystal resumed texting her friends.

 

“Hey guys what’s up?!” Yuri greeted beaming with energy. Yoona looked around curiously; she eyed Seo and Sunny. She hasn’t been acquainted with them.

“Uhmm… honey… who are they?” Yoona whispered to Yuri as she pointed to the short blonde and the girl who somehow looked like Yuri.

 

“Oh… right… uhmmm… That’s Sunny, she’s a friend of Hyo and Taengoo… errmm… that over there is Seohyun… she’s Taengoo and Tiffany’s classmate in high school.”

 

“Hey look guys, see the kkab’s just fine… kekeke~” Taengoo quickly turned her attention to Yuri. Hyo and Soo didn’t seem to pay attention as they were busy with their significant other.

 

“Unnie~! Thank god you’re alright.” Seo stood up and went to YoonYul.

 

“Uhmm~ Anyeong Yoona-ssi I’m Seohyun… pleased to meet you” Seohyun politely introduced herself and bowed

 

“uhm… hello Seohyun-ssi nice to meet you.” Yoona awkwardly bowed, she’s not used to being this formal. Yuri was close to bursting with laughter, she  tried her best to contain herself.

 

“BWAHAHAHA~! Omo… Yoong you look so awkward that it’s so cute! Kyaaa~!” Yuri kept laughing as she hugged Yoona and rubbed her cheeks with Yoona’s cheeks. Yuri’s laughter roused the attention of the others in the room.

 

“Yah! Yul~! Hmmp” Yoona pouted and tried to protest, but she couldn’t struggle, Yuri held her in place. Yuri then gave Yoona a kiss, effectively making her settle down. Seo laughed and was amused by the couple. YoonYul and Seo joined the others and they began talking about random things.

 

“Guys! Who’s up for a weekend getaway?! You know a little fun in the sun kekeke~” Taeyeon had a lightbulb moment. Everyone looked at her; the Jung sisters and Yoona were delighted with the idea. But as for the others they knew that Taengoo is just hoping that they have an enjoyable weekend, they also know the other reason behind this. They knew that once the week was done they would be busy with their duties as BLADE team members.

 

“That’s a great idea TaeTae~!” Tiffany hugged and gave TaeTae a kiss on the cheeks. This caused TaeTae to laugh like an ahjumma, proud of her bright idea.

 

“Sure! That’s a great idea Taengoo!” Sooyoung raised her fist in the air; Sica clapped her hands and nodded.

 

“Count us in Tae!” HyoNi and Sunny agreed with the plan.

 

“Anywhere Sunny goes I’ll go!” Siwon winked at Sunny. Sunny rolled her eyes and didn’t seem to care.

 

“Sigh… I guess I have to come along since Siwon and Sooyoung noona are going” Minho pretended like he had no choice, but is hoping Seohyun would also go.

 

“I guess a change in scenery wont hurt. I’ll go too, unnie!” Seohyun replied

 

“Yeah… that’s a great idea but I hope you guys won’t mind if I’m gonna be bringing a friend with me…” Krystal looked at Taeyeon hoping she would let her bring a friend along with her.

 

“Sure sure no problem at all the more the merrier kekeke~” Taeyeon quickly replied, Krystal got excited and excused herself, she got up and called her friend.

 

“So, how about it, Yul, Yoona? You guys coming with us as well?” Taeyeon looked at the couple hoping to get a yes.

 

“You have to ask? Of course we’re in! Besides my seobang is already excited! Am I right or what babe?” Yuri raised her eyebrows as Yoona laughed like an alligator and playfully slapped her in the arm.

 

“Where are we going by the way Tae-unnie?” Yoona got curious and wanted to know where they were going.

 

“The beach! Don’t worry about everything else like food, drinks and accommodation because we’re going to be staying at our beach house!” Taeyeon proudly exclaimed

 

*Mianhe been busy with a lot of things. Here’s an update hope you guys like it… stay tuned for the next updates I’ll try and update again today or may be tomorrow… I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of medical exams… Please leave your comments and thanks for taking time and subscribing. ^_^ *

 

 

-AnDroGeNie-