Last Days Overseas

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 8 Last Days Overseas


Taeyeon was sitting alone at home after cleaning the house. Sooyoung accompanied Yuri to get the check for her insurance claim. Taeyeon had nothing better to do since she’s done cleaning the house and cooking lunch, knowing those two chodings would be hungry when they get home.

 

“Yep… things are a little boring without those two chodings” Taeyeon sighed and tossed and rolled on the couch lazily. Taeyeon spotted her Ipad sitting on top of the table.

 

“Might as well kill some time by checking my facebook page.” Taeyeon reached for her Ipad lazily and turned it on.

 

“Oh! Wait?! TIFFANY?! OMG!!!” Taeyeon couldn’t believe when see noticed that Tiffany sent her a friend request and a personal message.

 

Taeyeon’s heart began beating rapidly, she was now wearing a smile from ear to ear. “Pani Pani Tippani~ why do you always have that effect on me~?!”

 

 

Taeyeon Flashback

 

I was sitting a few seats away from Tiffany; as much as I wanted to sit next to her, but I feel that I’m gonna have a heart attack if I sat next to her.

 

I guess it’s better this way, I could admire her from afar. Kekeke~

 

“Ms. Hwang, can you solve this equation on the board?” Mr. Gong our math teacher pointed to the equation on the blackboard.

 

I looked at Tiffany; I can’t help but admire her, and her eye smiles that really kill me every time. How I wish she would show me her eye smile… only for me and no one else *sigh* but who am I kidding she does not even know who I am and I’m too scared to even try and get her attention.

 

Tiffany took her time and solved the equation; as usual it didn’t take her long to solve the equation.

 

“Well done Ms. Hwang, you may take your seat.” Mr. Gong said and the whole class erupted into cheers.

 

I looked at Tiffany who was now blushing and once again I saw it, her killer eye smiles, “Damn! You really kill me every single time you flash those eye smiles”

 

End of Flashback

 

Taeyeon accepted the friend request and sent Tiffany a message.

 

To: Tiffany Hwang

 

Hello Tiffany-ssi! I’m really happy that you would like to get to know me; I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Let’s get to know each other arraso?”

 

From: Kim Taeyeon

 

“Kekeke~ Oh my God~!! Tippani!~ kyaaa~” Taeyeon giggled and squealed like a kid and began dancing dorkily.

 

Meanwhile

 

“Hey Yoong!” Tiffany called out to Yoona “Have you finished packing?”

 

“Uhm.. Yeah, all done Fany-ah” Yoona replied with a smile “How about you and Jess?”

 

“Yeah, I’m done packing and well Jessie… errm she’s talking with her dad on the phone a while ago” Tiffany answered Yoona’s question but was taken aback at what she overheard between Jessica and her dad.

 

Tiffany’s flashback

 

I was done packing and decided to walk out of my room when I heard Jessie’s voice cracking.

 

“Dad, please tell me you’re not considering marrying me off to someone I don’t love let alone like, right?”

 

“Princess, of course not, but I do hope that in time you might get to like her. I’m simply asking you get to know her.”

 

“Anyway Princess, Sooyoung’s dad and I agreed that we’re not gonna arrange for you to marry each other unless you fall in love with each other.”

 

“Okay, dad” Jessica’s voice softened but was still sad.

 

“Princess, please don’t think ill of me, I love you and I want what’s best for you, and don’t worry about Sooyoung she’s not a bad person and I wouldn’t entrust you to her if I don’t trust her.”

 

“Okay, dad I promise I’ll give this a shot, love you dad!” Jessica forced herself to cheer up, she really love her father very much.

 

“Thanks princess. I’ll see you soon okay, love you, bye~” Mr. Jung said good bye then ended the call.

 

Jessica slumped down on the couch and started to cry.

 

I wanted to comfort Jess, but I thought it would be a bad idea considering I was eavesdropping on her. So I decided to check on Yoona instead.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Yah! Fany-ah what’s wrong?”

 

“Earth to Mushroom? Are you okay?”Yoona waved her hands in front of Tiffany and can’t help but feel that Fany knows what’s going on with Jessica.

 

“Mianhe, its nothing Yoong” I smiled and tried to act a little more normal.

 

“Well… probably Jess is already done packing” Yoona shrugged and furrowed her eyebrows as she zipped up her luggage.

 

“Well… *yawn~* I t-think~ I’m tired already from all this packing” Yoona yawned again.

 

“Tiff~ I’m really sleepy now, so I’m gonna hit the sack now, okay?” Yoona went into her bathroom and changed into her nightgown.

 

“Okay, Yoongie~ good night!” Tiffany hugged Yoona and pecked her cheek

 

“Yah! Good night too, Tiffany!” Yoona used her aegyo voice and hugged Tiffany before getting into bed.

 

Back in Japan

 

“Yaahhh!!!! Finally we’re back home! Bed~!” Yuri zoomed into the house and straight into her room. She was really tired from spending the day with Sooyoung. She fell asleep right after changing into her favorite Mickey Mouse PJ’s.

 

“What the hell~??” Taeyeon was surprised that Yuri passed her by and all she heard was the sound of Yuri’s door as it closed.

 

Sooyoung came in dragging herself like a lifeless corpse, “Damn that kkab! Seriously she’s too much to handle”

 

Taeyeon crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow at Sooyoung. “Soo, how did things go today anyways?”

 

“Well, after picking up the check, that kkab wanted to go around Tokyo” Sooyoung plopped down on the couch.

 

“So we ended up going all around Tokyo and spent the rest of the day in an amusement park” rubbed her aching feet.

 

“Yah! Sooyoung could you please not do that here, seriously your feet stink!” Taeyeon pinched her nose in disgust of Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung had an evil idea; she took off her socks and threw them at Taeyeon’s face “Take that you ahjumma!” Sooyoung yelled and aimed for Taeyeon’s face *swoosh~! Sok!* the pair of socks flew in the air and landed right in between Taeyeon’s eyes. Taeyeon became infuriated and was now as red as a chili pepper. She dashed towards Sooyoung but was unable to catch her; Sooyoung had already entered her room and locked it.

 

“Pabo! Aisshh… Stupid Shikshin!” Taeyeon smirked and had something in mind. She went to the kitchen and prepared a sandwich and a glass of juice. Taeyeon added some laxative to both the sandwich and juice. Taeyeon was satisfied with her work and returned to the living room and started playing with her Ipad again.

 

Sooyoung showered and put on an oversized shirt with a pororo print and a pair of short shorts. She slipped on her slippers and slowly opened her door, she checked to see if Taeyeon was still lurking around like an angry ahjumma. She let out a sigh and sneaked out of her room. As Sooyoung moved around stealthily she saw Taeyeon on the couch, playing with her Ipad. She thought it was safe and Taeyeon had already let go of the whole thing.Sooyoung saw the sandwich and glass of juice. She her lips and chowed down on the sandwich and gulped down the entire content of the glass.

 

“Yummm~! That’s a great sandwich and juice right there. Boy~! That surely hits the spot.” Sooyoung felt so satisfied and rubbed her stomach.

 

She didn’t notice Taeyeon was now standing behind her. “Hey pig! Catch this!”

 

Sooyoung turned around and caught a bottle of laxative. “NO! You didn’t!”

 

“Wait for it! And in three…. Two…… one…!” As if on queue Sooyoung felt queasy and her tummy started rumbling.

 

*Garraawwrrrrr~ ppprrtttt~!* Sooyoung’s  tummy continued making weird noises and she accidentally let one rip! (That’s right she farted hehehe)

 

“Damn you! Taeyeon!” Sooyoung ran out of the kitchen and bolted towards her room but then another one escaped her *PPPPppprrrrrttttt~!* “Damn you DANSHIN!”

 

Taeyeon laughed so hard that she was rolling around the floor, “Serves you right you disgusting skinny pig! HAHA~!”

 

* Okay I'm back and as promised here is my update, I would be updating again tomorrow, enjoy *

 

                                                                                                                                      -AnDroGeNie-