Siege at the safehouse

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 44 Siege at the safehouse


 

 

 

Yuri and Yoona finished strapping themselves up with everything they possibly needed. Yuri had her favorite m4a1 assault rifle, glock 18 and hunting dagger.

 

 

 

 

She also took a couple of grenades. Yoona on the other hand wasn’t too keen on using any high powered rifle. Instead she took only a pair of Heckler & Koch USP match. (A/n: the pistols Angelina Jolie used in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider)

 

 

The girls slowly got out of the weapons and munitions room, Hye Jin and Yuri exit the room first followed by Yoona who stayed close to Yuri. Behind them Krystal, Nicole and Tiffany followed with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon closely behind them. Tae and Hyo covered the rear making sure that the girls would be secured.

 

“Let’s head for the garage okay; we’ll take the heavily armored vehicle dad sent us for this kind of situation.” Taeyeon suggested.

 

“Taengoo, you do know that it’s not going to be a walk in the park in order for us to get to the garage right?” Yuri reminded the kid leader that because of the emergency situation there’s no easy way to get to the garage.

 

“Yeah… you’re right. We’ll just figure it out along the way. Just stay frosty okay?”

 

“Roger, Wilco.”

 

*BBOOOOOMMMM!!!!!*

 

As they were heading down to the living room, all of a sudden a loud and deafening explosion rocked the safehouse. The blast came from the front door, the wooden double doors of the safehouse shattered and flew around in splinters as the 4 inch thick reinforced steel door had a huge hole punched through it.

 

“Is everyone okay?” Hyoyeon looked around, and found that everyone was safe and unharmed.

 

“What the hell, that was a thick-assed steel door and they just punched through it like paper!” Taeyeon exclaimed in pure shock and awe.

 

“Taengoo pull your self together, whatever comes through the front door we will just have to smoke their asses.” Yuri aimed her m4 at the front door.

 

“Yul… this is really happening huh?” Yoona nudged Yuri as she aimed her USP’s at the front door as well.

 

“Why Yoong? You scared?” Yuri smirked and teased Yoona.

 

“N-no I’m not… I’m actually feeling a little pumped up right now.” Yoona responded, adrenaline is now coursing through her veins.

 

Yuri, Hye Jin and Yoona waited patiently, their aim dead set at the front door. Just as soon as the smoke and dust cleared the enemy started pouring in through the front door.

The three of them started firing away at the intruders. Yoona didn’t hesitate pulling the trigger. One by one she hits her mark, *Bang~ Bang~ Bang~!* her aim was a little rough but she never missed. Her first three shots found their way on the abdomen of her target. She cycled to another target and took out her mark in in two shots.

 

“Not bad, not bad at all Yoong.” Yuri complemented without breaking her aim or eyes off her target.

 

“Hey you learn stuff by playing a lot of Call of Duty you know!” Yoona grinned as she reloaded her pistols.

 

“What’s Call of Duty?” Hye Jin asked as she took cover and reloaded her rifle.

 

“It’s a game unnie, I play it on my xbox.” Yoona replied as she finished reloading her pistols.

 

“What’s an xbox?” Hye Jin asked again this time more clueless.

 

“Unnie, some other time! We’ll teach you all about it after we make it through this!” Yuri yelled, she chuckled a bit seeing how clueless her unnie was.

 

Their banter was cut abruptly when all of a sudden…

 

*KAAABBOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!*

 

“What the !” Hyo exclaimed the blast was dangerously close and it came from the library down the hallway. The ceiling on the living room started to have cracks and bits and pieces of the ts started to fall to the floor.

 

“Listen let’s get our asses out of here.”

 

“When they start to pour into this place, I’m pretty sure we won’t be able to fend all off, we’ll be sandwiched at this rate.” Yuri yelled as she continued firing off her rifle.

 

“Alright, Yul, Hye unnie on the count of three throw a couple of grenades at the front door. Hyo and I will cover you. Then on my signal Yoong, throw a smoke a grenade to cover our retreat.” The three nodded to Taeyeon’s plan.

 

Hyo and Taeyeon started firing at the enemies that continued to flock the front door. Hye and Yuri clutched a grenade in their hands and after pulling the safety pin off they quickly threw it towards the front door. As the grenades hit the floor the intruders panicked and took cover.

 

*KAAABLLLAAAMMM!!!! BOOOOMMMMM!!!*

 

“Yoong! Now!” Taeyeon yelled as she withdrew from the firefight.

 

Yoona quickly gets up and pulls the pin of the smoke grenade; she threw it towards the front door. The grenade hit the floor and started emitting smoke; Yoona, Yuri and Hye Jin got up from their positions but continued firing at the front door as they made their retreat. Taeyeon and Hyo along with Krystal, Tiffany and Nicole got up and went down the hall and towards the kitchen.

 

They made their way down the hall just as they were about to head down dining hall suddenly the intruders started to enter the hallway through the hole in the library. They caught sight of the group of girls and opened fire on them.

 

“Girls! Take cover!” Taeyeon yelled as she pulled Tiffany to her side.

 

“Stay beside me Pani-ah.”

 

“O-okay, TaeTae…” Tiffany responded as Taeyeon made sure that they were safe and out of the enemy’s line of fire.

 

Taeyeon looked around and found that Hye Jin managed to pull Krystal to safety while Hyo and Nicole managed to hide behind a marble statue standing next to the comfort room. Yuri and Yoona on the other hand were already at the dining hall. They took cover on the doorway and started shooting the enemies.

 

“Taengoo, what now?”

 

Hyo asked over her earpiece, of the 6 of them who were still in the hallway, Taeyeon and Tiffany were closest to the dining hall while Hye Jin and Krystal, and Hyo and Nicole were quite far from the Dining hall. They were under heavy fire from the intruders, Yuri and Yoona continued engaging and taking out every enemy they can.

 

“Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. Yuri and Yoona will continue suppressing them as Tiffany and I get to safety. Next, Hyo, I need you to coordinate with Hye-unnie.” Taeyeon started laying out a plan for them to get to the dining hall and into safety.

 

“Synchronize your movements, when she and Krystal moves give them cover fire and when you move, Hye-unnie please give Hyo and Nicole some cover fire.”

 

“Just bounce off each other til you guys manage to get to the dining hall. Don’t worry Yuri, Yoona and I will continue to suppress them.”   

 

“Okay got it Taengoo.” Hye Jin replied.

 

“Roger.” Hyo radioed in after reloading and pulling the charging handle of her assault rifle.

 

Hello Everyone! ^_^ as promised here's the update! Oh I'm so sorry if it took long for me to post it. I was out for the day. Had to do stuff for my mom and took care of a few loose ends from my previous employer.

 

Wohoo! my first attempt at putting in stuff on my fic. Wow! Hehehe I guess curiousity didn't kill the cat this time! 

 

Stay tuned though the next chapter is just around the corner! Woot! La La La... 

 

Thanks to SHINee_GGeneration, bemageimust and icha_yoonyul love your lovely comments! Til the next one then! ;P

 

To my dear subscribers and readers, even the silent readers Thank you!

 

-AnDroGeNie-