G6 and a stretched hummer, Welcome home Yuri!

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 12 G6 and a stretched hummer welcome to Korea Yuri!


 

 

Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung got inside a car waiting for them their luggage were already placed in the trunk. They were then taken to a hangar where their private jet was waiting for them. Yuri’s eyes widened, and couldn’t help but stare at the Cobalt blue colored Gulfstream G650 private jet waiting for them inside the hangar.

 

“A G6! Oh my God! Cool!” Yuri ran towards the plane and inspected it. She began tracing her hands along the plane’s surface.

 

“Sweet! Are those the awesome Rolls-Royce BR725 engines!” Yuri was drooling when she took a close look at the engine. Taeyeon and Sooyoung just giggled at jet crazy Yuri.

 

“Yul, stop ogling at my baby, you’ll make her blush” Taeyeon teased Yuri and laughed like an ahjumma. Sooyoung just chuckled while munching on a her chips.

 

“Mwo?! Y-your baby?! Y-you mean this is yours Tae?” Yuri was shocked to learn that Taeyeon owns the private jet.

 

“Yup, I own one and so does Sooyoung” Sooyoung just nodded at what Taeyeon said.

 

“Tae’s mom is the Chief Operating Officer and President for my father’s airline company” Sooyoung explained after finishing all of her chips.

 

“Oh... Okay…” Yuri couldn’t think straight she was just amazed.

 

“Hey come on let’s go already! I wanna go home already!” Sooyoung grabbed Taeyeon and Yuri’s hands. They went inside the G6 and strapped in their seatbelts.

 

The captain of the plane was already inside the cockpit and the plane’s rolls-royce engines. The attendant closed the plane’s door and secured the pressurized cabin. After the girl’s luggage were loaded and secured into the plane, the plane started to head down the runway.

 

“Good morning ladies, this is Capt. Shinn Yamato” The captain of the plane talked over the intercom.

 

“Ladies welcome aboard flight K9876 bound for Incheon International airport. In a few minutes we will be taking off from Narita International Airport. Sit back enjoy the flight.”

 

After 1 hour and 30 minutes, their plane landed at Incheon International Airport.

 

“We have just arrive at Incheon International Airport, Thank you and I hope you enjoyed flight” Capt. Yamato spoke again in the intercom. After our plane came to a complete stop the cabin door was opened.

 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri got off from the plane and was greeted by Sooyoung’s dad and a white stretched hummer limo. Sooyoung was excited to see her dad, she ran passed me and Taeyeon and ran towards him.

 

“Appa pa pa pa pa~ I missed~ you soooo mucccchhhhh~!” Sooyoung used her aegyo and hugged her dad, she missed him very much.

 

“Aigoo… Sooyoungie~ you’re hugging too… *gasp* tight… * can’t breathe…” Mr. Choi was choking and gasping for air.

 

“Sorry dad, I just really missed my dorky handsome dad~!” Sooyoung was using her aegyo again. Taeyeon and Yuri had caught up to her and was standing behind her.

 

“Oh! Hi Taeng! And Omo! Is that Yuri-ssi?!” Mr. Choi spoke after Sooyoung released him from her hug. “Pleased to finally meet you Yuri-ssi!” He came to Yuri and gave her a warm hug.

 

“Thank you for looking after my Sooyoungie~!” Mr. Choi broke the hug and showed Yuri a big smile.

 

“What else can I do, she collapsed from hunger outside my restaurant.” Yuri joked and chuckled. “It would have been bad for business if she died outside my restaurant.”

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! That’s not funny I didn’t have anything to eat 30 minutes before I got lost and stood outside your restaurant.” Sooyoung tried to defend herself, but earned a laughter from her dad and her friends.

 

“Seriously 30 minutes Sooyoungie?! I thought you didn’t eat for a couple of days when you told me what happened to you before.” Mr. Choi laughed uncontrollably when he heard what Sooyoung said.

 

“How could a person collapse for not eating for 30 minutes?” Taeyeon shook her head and held her tummy as she was laughing so hard tears escaped her eyes.

 

“You should have seen her back then, she’s so unbelievable, oh and she finished 3 servings of donburi steak, 2 bowls of ramen and a plate of sushi and sashimi!” Yuri teared up as she remembered how Sooyoung finished a lot of food.

 

“I swear to God, that day I closed early, I was so worried that I might get bankrupt because of this shikshin.” Yuri added.

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Stop teasing me! Appa a little help pleaasssee~?!” Sooyoung used her aegyo and showed her dad her puppy dog eyes.

 

“Ehem.. ehem… I think it’s about time we leave and continue this elsewhere.” Mr. Choi tried to be seriously though he chuckled a bit.

 

They got inside the hummer and the driver drove them off to the Choi family mansion. Inside the limo, the girls were still recalling all their misadventures back in Japan and Mr. Choi just listened and laughed so hard. After dropping Taeyeon at her mansion, Sooyoung, Yuri and Mr. Choi arrived at their Family mansion.

 

“Sooyoung Noona! Welcome home!” Siwon and Minho hugged their Sooyoung Noona after bursting out of the mansion’s door.

 

“Aishh… You two chodings haven’t grown up a bit!” Sooyoung enjoyed the hug from the twins, she missed them so much.

 

“Sooyoung! Don’t tell me you didn’t miss me!?” Soojin came out and pouted at Sooyoung.

 

“Aigoo~ Soojin-unnie~ I miiissseeddd~ youw~”  Sooyoung used her aegyo and hugged Soojin.

 

“Omo! Please spare me your aegyo arraseo?” Soojin rolled her eyes and teased Sooyoung.

 

“Hey wait! Is that Yuri Noona?!” Minho and Siwon turned their attention at Yuri and dashed towards her and hugged her. Yuri was shocked at the sudden hug from the two boys.

 

“Hi noona! I’m Choi Minho!” Minho introduced himself after breaking the hug showing that signature Choi family smile.

 

“Annyeong~ noona~!! I’m Choi Siwon, Minho’s twin brother~!” Siwon cutely smiled at Yuri and used his aegyo.

 

“Quit it you two! Oh where are my manners. Hi Yuri-ah! I’m Choi Soojin I’m these 3 troublemakers unnie.” Soojin politely introduced herself to Yuri after pulling the twins’ ears.

 

“Very nice to meet you, Soojin unnie!” Yuri smiled genuinely though she was a bit shy. It’s been such a long time since she will be living with a family. Mr. Choi noticed Yuri getting shy, he patted Yuri’s shoulder and show her a warm smile.

 

“Yuri-ah, welcome home, and welcome to our family. Please don’t get embarrassed around us arraseo?” Mr. Choi rubbed Yuri’s back and hugged her. Yuri just nodded and showed her most charming smile.

 

They went inside the mansion while the attendants of the mansion carried Sooyoung and Yuri’s luggage inside the mansion and into their rooms. They spent the rest of the day chatting and celebrating Sooyoung and Yuri coming home. The whole Yuri never stopped smiling and was enjoying and savoring every single moment with her new family.

 

* Hehe I thought that chapter 11 was short so heres another update, Woot double update! I can't believe I've done this again lol. Stay tuned for the next chapter it's going to be Jessica and Sooyoung's dinner date and..... Yoonyul encounter! Can anybody guess where they will meet? Thanks for all the support and please leave your comments and to my new readers please subscribe to my story, I would really appreciate that ^_^ *

 

-AnDroGeNie-