Save Me

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 17 Save Me


 

 

Sooyoung approached Taeyeon she quickly recognized the girl besides Taeyeon, she’s Taeyeon’s twin sister Kim Hyoyeon.

 

“Ki-Kim Hyoyeon! How are you dancing queen?!” Jessica was shocked when Sooyoung suddenly let go of her hand and ran towards the girl standing beside Taeyeon.

 

“Yah! Ch-Choi *gasp~* Soo-Sooyoung! *gasp~* let me go!” Hyoyeon balled her hand into a fist and smacked Sooyoung’s head.

 

“Ow! What was that for?”

 

“Dummy! I can’t breathe you were hugging me so tight!”

 

“Mianhe~ hey Hyo when did you got back from Paris?”

 

“Just this evening… taengjumma here almost forgot…”

 

“Hey Yuri-ah! I didn’t know you had a twin sister too?!”

 

Hyo playfully smacked Taeyeon’s head and then her eyes caught Yuri holding hands with someone who appeared to be her mirror image. Jessica coughed hoping Sooyoung would introduce them to the latter’s best friends. Sooyoung scratched her head and started introducing Jessica, Yoona and…

 

“Ehem… sweetie~ aren’t you going to introduce us?”

 

“Sorry my princess, I almost forgot” she winked at Jessica

 

“Danshins~! This here is Jessica, Yoona and Taeyeon meet Tiffa—”

 

“Where’s Tiffany?! She was with us a while ago?”

 

Sooyoung shouted in fear and is now worrying about Tiffany. Jessica and YoonYul also were surprised for a second then they turned behind them and didn’t see Tiffany with them. Taeyeon was a bit dumbfounded and Hyo became a bit worried because of the commotion.

 

“WHERE’S TIFFANY? !” Jessica became extremely worried that she cursed.

 

“Wa-wait!? You mean the girl you were talking about is Hwang Ti- Tippani?” Taeyeon asked with a surprised dumb look on her face.

 

“Uh-huh she’s Jessica and Yoona’s bestfriend and sister…”  Yuri started explaining but before she could continue, in a split second Taeyeon left them and looked for Tiffany.

 

Tiffany

 

I ran out of starbucks, I wanted to get in the car and drive away but I remembered that it’s Jessica’s car and not mine. Babo! Stupid Tiffany! Stupid heart! Stupid stupid me! I scolded myself as I slapped myself. Why should I be jealous? It’s not like I have a right to be jealous. Wait?! I think I just embarrassed myself when I ran out of the coffee shop now I can’t face Taeyeon like this. I was about to hail a taxi when suddenly…

 

“Hey there cutie~! How about you come with us and have a good time?” A deep husky voice called out.

 

“Come on cutie~! You’re going to have the best time of your life with us!” Another voice spoke behind me.

 

I turned around and saw 4 middle-aged men coming towards me. I stood frozen in fear, I don’t know what to do. I looked as they continued to advance at me…

 

“Fellows, let’s not scare her, besides I’m sure she wouldn’t struggle or make a scene right?” One of the erts whipped out a switch blade from his pocket.

 

“Now come with us little missy or would you rather die tonight?” He curled one of his fingers at me; gesturing me to come with them.

 

I was about to take a step towards them when someone yelled from behind me, the voice came from the direction of the coffee shop.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?”

 

“You boys better stop or would you rather have a few bullets put through your head!”

 

I don’t know who she is but she had a kind of kid like voice, though judging from her tone she was dead serious. I watched in surprise as the 4 erts gasped in horror and started to back off. I don’t know exactly what happened. Thank God! I think I’m gonna be out of this mess!

 

“You ! You think we would fall for that trick? That’s just a toy gun!”

 

One of the erts smirked but he was sweating from his forehead, it appears as though he’s just trying to act brave.

 

 

Mystery Girl

 

I whipped out my custom black glock 19 pistol with m6x tac light/laser from inside my jacket.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“You boys better stop or would you rather have a few bullets put through your head!”

 

“You ! You think we would fall for that trick? That’s just a toy gun!”

 

Toy gun?! What the ! Do they think I’m carrying around a toy gun! My other hand reached for my glock’s AAC Evo9 suppressor inside my jacket and I quickly attached it to my pistol. I didn’t want to make a scene and draw too much attention.

 

“Ooh I’m scared! Look boys she’s putting on a silencer hahaha!” That ert with a switch blade said mockingly. God! My blood is really boiling right now!

 

I raised my gun and aimed for the ground in between his feet. I pulled the trigger.

 

*pweeffttt~*

 

My pistol made a barely audible sound as the projectile exited the barrel and out of the suppressor. In a flash the bullet hit the spot I was aiming for and ricocheted to a nearby trash bin leaving behind a visible entry hole. The ert with the switch blade dropped to the ground shaking. One of his companions grabbed him and helped him up.

 

“! This is really packing! Scramble boys!” One of the erts yelled after helping up their companion.

 

“Let’s get the hell out of here!” One of them yelled as they ran away.

 

I smirked as I watched them madly running for their lives. Kekeke~

 

I didn’t notice that SHE is now looking at me, scared but at the same time grateful that I saved her. Her eyes were visible with fear as she looked at the gun in my hand. I quickly removed the suppressor from my glock and in one swift move I put them away inside my jacket.

 

 

 

“I’m grateful and all that you saved me but, why do you have a gun?”

 

“Ta-Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon why do you have a gun?”

 

 

*Woot! Confused? I’m still actually pondering how I should proceed with this… Hope you guys enjoy this update. Thanks for reading, please subscribe and please leave your comments. Many thanks for your continued support and patronage *

 

 

-AnDroGeNie-