The Infiltrator

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 22 The Infiltrator


 

 

 

Top Secret ISA Level 10 security Research Facility

 

“After her! Don’t let her get away!” several security personnel chased after a girl clad in black!

 

*Bang! Bang! Bang!* one of the security personnel pulled out his gun and tried to shoot the girl

 

The girl zigged and zagged dodging every shot.  In one swift motion she leaped to the wall and pushed herself, spinning in mid air and pulled out her pistol from the holster on her leg.

 

While in mid air she aimed at the security personnel’s hat she shot it and the hat flew in the air. The security personnel immediately dropped to the floor shivering in fear. The remaining security personnel chased after her.

 

She pulled out 2 stun grenades, one on each hand and pulled the pins from the grenades before tossing them behind her.

 

*BOOM!!! BOOM!!!* Loud and deafening blasts rocked and stopped the security personnel from chasing her.

 

The girl ran out of the building and and took out a remote detonator from her pocket. She got on a bike and started its engine. She sped out of the facility and when she was securely out of the perimeter she pressed the remote’s button and then every single vehicle including the helicopter in the facility exploded.

 

Just like that she faded into the night, gone without a trace.

 

 

Morning After

 

From: PSY

 

Blade team members emergency meeting… all team members kindly report to ISA HQ ASAP.

 

Yuri pouted as she read the encrypted message she received. She was at the hangar and was enjoying the morning as she was doing some maintenance work on her dad’s mustang.

 

“Aissshhh… and here I thought it would be another lazy day… aish… this means I’ll be busy today.”

 

Yuri sighed was completely disappointed with the turn of events. She searched through her phonebook and dialed Yoona’s number.

 

“hey babe it’s me…”

 

“Honey~ what’s up? What’s with the sad tone?” Yoona asked her girlfriend

 

“Sorry babe… seems that something urgent came up… I’m asked by my boss to report to work now…” Yuri sighed again; being apart from Yoona was something she didn’t like to do.

 

“Yul, when did you get a job?” Yoona asked she had no idea and Yuri forgot to tell her that she had a job, a very dangerous and secretive kind of job.

 

“Uhmm… it’s very recent like a couple of days ago… I was planning to tell you today… but I guess before I could inform you ahead something urgent came up.” Yuri slapped herself, she should have told Yoona ahead but it seemed to have slipped her mind.

 

“I guess there’s not much I can do *sigh* just have dinner with me tonight okay?” Yoona became dejected she would have loved to spend the afternoon with Yuri.

 

“Sure babe! I’ll be more than happy to have dinner with you! Pick you up at 7 okay?” Yuri pumped her fist in the air.

 

“So what sort of work is it that you’re doing anyway Hon?” Yoona asked innocently showing some interest with Yuri’s “work”

 

“Uhm, just some boring office job hehe~” Yuri casually answered hoping she wouldn’t sound weird.

 

“Oh… I see… I didn’t imagine you’d get a boring job hon, a more physically demanding job seems to suit you better.” Yoona happily replied as she imagined her Honey doing a boring 9 to 5 desk job. Yuri gulped and was actually nervous.

 

“Anyway babe… uhm I’ll see you later okay? I’ll pick you up at the mansion okay? I have to go now. I still have to drive to work.” Yuri quickly changed the conversation and was hoping to end the conversation; she felt weird and didn’t like to lie to Yoona.

 

“Yeah, sure hon, can’t wait for tonight! Love you and have a great first day at work okay!? Love you *mwah*” Yoona happily replied to Yuri and even made a kissing sound.

 

“kekeke~ awwwwww… Yoongie~ how I wish I really could kiss you right now~! I love you Im Yoona~!”

 

“Me too honey~ I already miss your lips~ ! You better go to work now! Bye hon!”

The call finally ended and Yuri quickly put her phone inside her pocket. She put on her father’s black leather jacket and got on her bike. She donned her helmet and started the bike’s engine. She revved the engine up and the bike’s engine roared and echoed through out the hangar. Yuri sped out of the hangar and even lifted the bike’s front wheel up doing a wheelie for a couple of meters. She sped out of the private airstrip and went to the ISA HQ.

 

“Come on boys and girls it’s time for some morning exercise!” A man in a dorky track suit with a bowtie and a pair of aviator style shades led everyone on a dance routine.

 

OPPA~ GANGNAM STYLE~ Hey y Lady!~ Op Op Op Op OPPA~ GANGNAM STYLE~! The music was playing real loud and every single agent in their training uniform followed the chubby man and his dorky dance steps.

 

“God! How embarrassing! Taeyeon please stop your dad this is so embarrassing!” Soo and a short blonde haired girl shook their head and Yuri can’t help but laugh as she dorkily danced to the music.

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon didn’t seem to care and like Yuri were actually enjoying the dance.

 

“Come on noona this is fun besides with things getting serious this is actually fun for a change.” Siwon yelled and danced to his heart’s content, Minho did the same and was enjoying himself as well.

 

“Gosh! This is ridiculous! I mean geeeeessshhh!” the short blonde haired girl kept on complaining.

 

“Oi!!! You two Sooyoung… Sunny… why are you not joining the morning exercise!? Do you want to squirm around like worms around the training facility with your hands and feet bound together!?” PSY glared through his shades and threatened Sooyoung and Sunny, the short blonde haired gir.

 

“Who’s complaining? Look we’re dancing already! See!” Sooyoung grabbed the Sunny and gestured her to start dancing. The short girl quickly followed Sooyoung and started dancing as well.

 

After the morning exercise PSY and the blade team left the training facility and went to the war room for a closed door meeting with all of the team members present.

 

“Before we begin, I would like to introduce the members that will complete Blade.” PSY exclaimed and called out the members that will complete Blade.

 

“She’s our Chief strategist and Intelligence Officer, Seo Joo Hyun.” Seohyun stood up and bowed to everyone in the room.

 

“Hello I’m Seo Joo Hyun, but you can call Seohyun.”

 

“Next our reserve agents and expert computer hackers, Choi Siwon and Choi Minho.”

 

“Yo! I’m Choi Siwon!” Siwon winked at Sunny

 

“Anyeong~ I’m Choi Minho” Minho politely bowed to everyone in the room.

 

“Lastly our first and only ace pilot and close quarter battle expert Kwon Yuri.”

 

“Hello everyone, I’m Yuri.”

 

“Now for the new recruits allow me to introduce myself… ehem…”

 

“I’m the head of Internal Security Agency and Operations Commander for BLADE. You can call me PSY” he coughed and did his signature dorky pose (imagine the final pose of the gangnam style MV)

 

“Wohoo! That’s our dorky commander dad for you kekeke~” Hyo cheered mockingly, PSY got pissed and hit Hyo’s head with a paper fan.

 

*PAK~!!!!!* @_@ *Hyo is seeing stars*

 

“Haha serves you right pabo!” Taeyeon smirked at Hyo.

 

*PAK~!!!!* X_X  *Tae lost consciousness*

 

“Don’t tease your sister idiot!” PSY also hit Taeyeon’s head with the fan.

 

“Aigoo… our dorky leader also got served” Sunny whispered to Sooyoung

 

“Did I hear something?” PSY asked playfully but was deliberately aiming his question at Sunny.

 

“Uhmm… Nothing Commander~!” Sunny used her aegyo and playfully replied to PSY.

 

*PAK~! WAAPAAK~!* X_x  *Sunny felt her spirit leave her body for a few seconds*

 

“How many times did I tell you don’t use your aegyo around here!” PSY yelled after hitting Sunny with the fan a couple of times.

 

The rest of the agents gulped and feared PSY, they stayed quiet and hoped they wouldn’t piss off their commander.

 

“Now, let’s get down to business…” PSY became serious as he began talking about the incident last night at a Level 10 Security Research Facility.

“Last night someone broke into one of ISA’s Research Facility”

 

“Nothing of significance or of importance was taken, but clearly The RING is now on the move.” PSY paused and looked very serious, dead serious.

 

“Commander you said someone, you mean only a single person infiltrated a Level 10 facility?” Taeyeon seemed perplexed and could hardly believe it for herself

 

Psy only nodded and began speaking again…

 

“Make no mistake boys and girls things will get harder from now on…”

 

“Enjoy the rest of the week because after this week all of you will undergo rigorous training as well as the eventuality of responding to any moves made by The RING.”

 

“Currently other ISA agents are investigating this matter thoroughly. The facility’s cameras managed to capture the image of the infiltrator it’s the only thing we have right now the image of the infiltrator…” PSY handed out a folder containing an enlarged and sharpened image of the infiltrator.

 

“Commander any info on this person?” Sooyoung asked

 

“No, as of now we’re still cross referencing every database in the country including the international database as well. It will take days or may be even a week before we could expect something out of it.”

 

The meeting had ended and everyone started to get out of the war room. Yuri was about to leave but PSY called her attention.

 

“Yuri-ah there’s something I need to speak to you about in private.” Yuri looked at PSY and noticed he had a serious expression on his face.

 

*Done with this update, enjoy, mianhe~ I know I haven’t been updating much… I’ve been busy with my work. Please enjoy and expect another update this week ^_^ as always thanks for the support.*

 

-AnDroGeNie-