It ends tonight

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 50 It ends tonight


 

 

The agency continued monitoring Han Geng’s current location, not much has changed and even the vicinity itself remained quiet, no one would surely suspect an infamous terrorist to hide in this part of Seoul.

 

“What’s the situation there?” Psy checked in with one of the agents he sent out for a reconnaissance mission.

 

“I’ve seen only the target’s henchmen, Nickhun. He keeps coming in and out of the building sir. I would say that his men are definitely hauled inside the building.”

 

“Teuk, can you confirm exactly how many thugs are in there right now?”

 

“42 to 50 sir and they are highly armed, they’re scattered in various floors of the building. I could also see a couple of sentry’s roaming around the perimeter of the building.”

 

“Good job! Teuk make sure that you and Eunhyuk stay hidden…”

 

“Update me on the situation from time to time okay?”

 

“Roger. Wilco.”

 

Psy waited for the cover of darkness before ordering his agents to do a sweep on Han Geng’s hideout. He knew that it’s going to be an intense battle and that at this point they have the element of surprise working for them. Psy gathered the Sweeper team composed of Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Siwon, Minho, and Sunny along with other ISA agents. Psy also enlisted Hye Jin’s help and although he didn’t want to he also enlisted Yoona for the mission.

 

“This is a very important operation, this time we can put an end to all of this.”

 

“Failure is definitely not an option.”

 

“The intel we gathered confirms the enemy’s whearabouts and their numbers.”

 

“Han Geng’s men number around 42 to 50 and are heavily armed.” Psy continued giving the final briefing before the mission starts.

 

“There could be more of them so be sure to never let your guard down. Now go and bring them down!” With much bravado and determination Psy sent out his agents for what he hopes to be the end of this ordeal with Han Geng.

 

“Let’s go team! Let’s move!” Taeyeon yelled and roused the team.

 

“HOORAH!!!” the rest of the team including Yuri, Yoona, Hye Jin, Sunny, Seohyun, Siwon and Minho chorused and were definitely pumped up.

 

Meanwhile

 

“Baby, get some rest, you look tired.” Sooyoung placed her arm around Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica’s all clad in black as she continues to longingly gaze at her father’s face through his coffin.

 

“No Soo… I want to stay beside appa while he’s still around.”

 

“He will always be around baby, in here.” Sooyoung pointed at Jessica’s heart, Sooyoung’s words only served to open the floodgate of sadness in Jessica’s heart. She cried and poured out all her sadness in Sooyoung’s comforting and loving embrace.

 

The wake carried on normally with a lot of friends, family and workers paying their respect and honoring the late Henry Jung. Jessica had already settled down and fell asleep with her head resting on Sooyoung’s shoulder. Soo became her strength in her time of grief, something that Jessica badly needed.

 

Warehouse District

 

The silence is deafening and the entire area is like a ghost town, empty buildings, empty streets and no signs of life. As the night deepened and the darkness that filled the air grew deeper, the sweeper team moved quietly as they prepared to storm Han Geng’s hideout. The armored personnel carrier that carried the entire sweeper team dropped them off a block away from Han Geng’s hideout. Taeyeon met up Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, both of them joined the sweeper team.

 

“Teuk, has anyone left the building?” Taeyeon asked as they got into position.

 

“If you mean have I seen Han Geng? Yes, I’ve seen him and he’s inside the building as we speak.” Yuri and Yoona felt a tinge of excitement as they heard the confirmation that Han Geng is indeed inside the building.

 

“Hey, I know what’s on your mind, but you better not do anything stupid” Hye Jin nudged her sister and Yoona. YoonYul looked at her with sheepish grins.

 

“Come on you two, get serious. I don’t want either of you to get hurt so please keep it together okay?”

 

“Unnie, don’t worry besides it’s not like Yoona and I are going to pull off a John Rambo and kill all the enemies as we go…” Yuri tried to assure Hye Jin that she wouldn’t have to worry about them.

 

“Besides unnie, we’re just happy because we could end all of this tonight. We just want all of us to start living a more peaceful life.” Yoona picked up where Yuri left off; her thoughts were after all the same as Yuri’s.

 

Hye Jin felt somewhat at ease, but she didn’t want to take any chances. She took it to herself to keep an eye out for them.

 

After Taeyeon finished talking with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk the team broke off in two teams.

 

“Listen Seo and Minho finished setting up shop; I’m just waiting for them to confirm if the satellite uplink is up.” Taeyeon spoke to everyone as they were all gathered inside the building across Han Geng’s hideout.

 

“I’m going to split the team in two, Alpha and Bravo.”

 

“Alpha will be headed by Me, Sunny and Siwon while Bravo will be headed by Yuri, Yoona and Hye Jin. Teuk you’ll come with me while Hyuk you’re going with bravo.”

 

“Alpha will go through the front of the building while Bravo will come from the service entrance of the building.”

 

Just as Taeyeon continued relaying the plan for the assault

 

“Tae, satellite uplink is up; we have view of the building from the ground up.” Taeyeon smirked upon hearing the good news.

 

“Alright boys and girls, we’ve got eyes on the building. It’s time to move!” Taeyeon gave out the signal.

 

“Hoorah!” The team chorused then dispersed from the building.

 

Alpha team lurked in the shadows as they waited for Bravo team to reach the service entrance.

 

“Sentry spotted!” Taeyeon was alerted of the guard that roamed the perimeter.

 

“Take him out now!” Taeyeon ordered one of her members Sungmin to take out the guard with his sniper rifle.

 

Sungmin placed a silencer on his rifle; he knew that a loud burst from his rifle would certainly alert the enemy. He got into a proned firing position; he raised his rifle and looked through his scope, and carefully tracked the guard’s movement. The guard stood still and seemed to let out a yawn, Sungmin took the opportunity and squeezed the trigger. The unsuspecting man didn’t know what hit him as the projectile found its mark.

 

Just dropping by for another update! Thanks everyone and hope you enjoyed the holidays!

Thanks to everyone who subscribed and read my very first fic and yes I'm a around 4 or 5 chapters away from the finale. 

 

-AnDroGeNie-