The Final Battle

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

 

Chapter 53 The Final Battle


 

                           

Unknowingly Yuri and Yoona didn’t notice the presence of an enemy they’ve been dying to get their hands on.

 

“Far from it!” Han Geng revealed himself and moved like a blur, he knocked Yoona and Yuri over in one fell swoop.

 

Yuri and Yoona were sent flying like rag dolls. Han Geng thanks to Nickhun was afforded enough time to administer the prototype 3 on himself.

 

“So much power! Ha ha ha!” Han Geng laughed maniacly and completely intoxicated with his new found abilities.

 

“Damn it…” Yuri hissed as she slowly got up.

 

“Yoona!” Yuri called out to Yoona; she squirmed around and groggily got up.

 

“I’m fine… Yul.” Though still visibily shaken Yoona pulled herself together.

 

“Glad to see that you girls are fine.” Han Geng breathed in the air as he stood boastfully with his arms crossed over his chest.

 

“Now let’s have some more fun!” In an instant Han Geng was right in front of Yuri, he punched Yuri in the gut which caused Yuri to hunch over in pain.

 

Han Geng followed up his assault and quickly kicked Yuri in the head. The kick was strong enough to send Yuri flying towards the floor.

 

“Urrghh…” Yuri got up and wiped the blood from ; she dashed towards Han Geng and launched a counter attack.

 

Yuri threw a few jabs and a right hook but Han Geng easily weaved in and out dodging every single punch. Yuri then launched a high kick, she intended to kick Han Geng’s head and if he was an ordinary person she would have kicked his head off. But to her surprise Han Geng easily blocked her kick.

 

“Tough luck kid, but now it’s my turn!” Han Geng smirked and waved his finger. He shoved Yuri away and in a flash he was right behind her. Yuri’s eyes widened as she got completely blindsided by Han Geng.

 

She felt a sharp blow to the back of her neck and she could feel her consciousness momentarily fading.

 

“Ugghhfff…” Yuri lifelessly groaned in pain as she felt Han Geng grabbing her and hoisting her up his shoulder.

 

Han Geng grabbed Yuri and slammed her to the floor; Yoona was enraged seeing Yuri decimated and charged at Han Geng. Yoona tried to land a few kicks and punches. Han Geng easily dodged Yoona’s attack without breaking a sweat.

 

“Ha ha ha this is so much fun” Han Geng declared as he continued dodging effortlessly, it only agitated Yoona even further.

 

“ARRGGGHHH!!!” Yoona lets out a savage warcry and managed to land a very strong left straight punch that caused Han Geng to stagger. She kept on attacking him until she relented as she panted hard and tried to catch her breath.

 

“Tsk… now’s my turn you ing !” Han Geng spat out the blood from his mouth and went on the offensive and quickly started attacking Yoona.

 

Yoona tried to defend herself but Han Geng caught her off guard and Yoona’s exhausted from the barrage she did earlier. Yoona braced herself as she felt her gut completely wrenching from a hard blow she received. Han Geng grabbed Yoona’s head and drove his left knee on Yoona’s face.

 

“OOooff…” Yoona fell on her back and writhing in pain, her nose began to bleed from the knee she received.

 

Han Geng was proud of himself and astounded by his new abilities, he looked around and he saw the rest of Yuri’s team engaging his men. Hye Jin from a distance saw Han Geng gloating over Yoona and Yuri who were on the floor squirming and writhing in pain.

 

“How dare you!” Hye Jin charged at Han Geng and slammed her rifle’s stock at his face. Hye Jin thought she landed a solid blow but to her surprise Han Geng stopped her attack with his bare hands.

 

“So nice to see you again Hye Jin, here let me give you a hug.” Han Geng sarcastically greeted Hye Jin and yanked the rifle from her hands.

 

Hye Jin stepped back and was scared of Han Geng, she watched as Han Geng casually threw the rifle away and was coming towards her.

 

“D-don’t come near me!” Hye Jin yelled as she drew out a pistol and in her fright she tried to shoot him, emptying the entire magazine of her pistol in a matter of seconds.

 

“Is that the way to treat an old friend?” Han Geng commented after easily dodging Hye Jin’s shots.

 

Hye Jin was cornered, she closed her eyes and had no time to resist, Han Geng quickly grabbed her and trapped Hye Jin in a bearhug.

 

“Uerrfff…” Hye Jin gasped for air as she felt Han Geng’s arms tightening around her abdomen like an anaconda constricting its unfortunate prey.

 

Yuri came to her senses and tried to pull herself up, she glanced at Yoona to her far right and she could see her writhing in pain.

 

“Yoong…” Yuri went over to her and checked on her.

 

“Yul… I—”

 

Yoona can’t help but stop what she was about to say when she managed to catch a glimpse of Han Geng bearhugging Hye Jin. Yuri was alarmed seeing the expression on Yoona’s face. Yuri quickly turned to see Hye Jin struggling as she got squeezed by Han Geng.

 

“Yoona, stay back okay? I’ll save unn—” Yuri was about to charge at Han Geng but Yoona held her back.

 

“No! We’re doing this together, he clearly beat us one on one but if we work together we’ll surely beat him!” Yoona declared fully determined to put an end to all of this.

 

“You’re right Yoong…” Yuri managed to smile, she knew Yoona’s right.

 

“Let’s go and save unnie!”

 

“Unnie!” Yuri and Yoona yelled in unison as they dashed frantically towards Han Geng.

 

Han Geng didn’t know what him until the very last second, Hye Jin slipped away from his grasp as he got tackled by Yoona causing him to lose his balance; Yuri jumped over Han Geng and grabbed him by the neck. As Yuri landed back on the ground her arms were clasping around Han Geng’s neck as his head was awkwardly stretched backwards and perched on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“Kckk… kcckk…” Han Geng weakly gasp for air as his airway is completely constricted and he could feel his neck slowly making crunching and cracking sounds.

 

Yuri pulled harder; Han Geng’s neck snapped completely dislocating it at an awkward angle. Yuri lets go of Han Geng and he lifelessly fell on the floor.

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Yoona asked as she got down and tried to help Hye Jin up.

 

“If you call having your ribcage nearly crushed, then I’m fine and peachy.” Hye Jin scoffed at Yoona with a pained and impish grin.

 

“How about you two? Are you guys okay?” Hye Jin asked as she glanced over Yuri and Yoona.

 

“Well better than you I think?” Yoona and Yuri giggled as they helped Hye Jin walk.

 

Just as the chaos finally died down and the sound of gunshots faded in the air, Taeyeon and the others arrived at the 9th floor. Taeyeon was astounded seeing Nickhun and Han Geng’s dead bodies sprawled on the floor.

 

It's another one and that ends all the trouble and sadly this is the second to the last chapter. :( 

 

Thanks again everyone! Mad love and hugs to all my subscribers, and silent readers!

 

Bye for now! The finale will be out tomorrow!