Chapter 55

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Hello hello!

Yes! You're not seeing things it's really an update!

I decided to drop the idea of writing a sequel because I don't really know how long this story will take.

I'm thinking that this would take an extra 20 to 30 chapters, well I'm not too sure yet but I do have the entire plot locked down.

Well... here's the new chapter enjoy!


 

 

Months of preparation
 

 

 

The event dubbed as the event of the year, the biggest double wedding of the century.

 

 

Wild media frenzy ensued at the announcement of Jessica and Sooyoung, and Tiffany and Taeyeon’s wedding. News agencies from the country and overseas covered the wedding. Just weeks after the merger of the Choi Group and Jung industries was announced, news of the impending wedding of heiresses of the two world renowned companies became the biggest news here and abroad.

 

 

“Choi Sooyoung do you take Jessica Jung Sooyeon to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and health, for better or poorer, til death parts you?”

 

 

“I do”

 

 

The wedding was covered and broadcasted live; halfway across the world as the events unfold a particular girl donning a pair of big black rimmed sunglasses was sitting at French bistro in Saint Germaine. She had shoulder length blonde hair, and dressed in a black turtleneck longsleeves, black skinny jeans, and a pair 6 inch heeled calf length boots. She was sipping on a cup of café au lait but her eyes were fixed on the bistro’s TV screen.

 

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon do you take Choi Sooyoung to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and health, for better or poorer, til death parts you?”

 

 

“I do”

 

The minister that was preciding over the wedding then turned his attention to the other couple who were about to get married together with Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

 

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung do you take Kim Taeyeon to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and health, for better or poorer, til death parts you?”

 

 

“I do”

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon do you take Tiffany Hwang Miyoung to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and health, for better or poorer, til death parts you?"

 

 

"I do"

 

 

"By the power vested in me, in the sight of the almighty creator and in the presence of their family and peers, I pronounce Choi Sooyoung and Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung and Kim Taeyeon woman and wife, you may now kiss.”  With both couples finally saying their I do's the minister then spoke to them and declared them married. His words merely a formality as the eager couples indulged themselves in a loving and passionate kiss.

 

 

“Enjoy while you can… after your little celebration… you’ll soon face hell…” The woman watched and muttered a murderous threat. Her words aimed at not only the newly wed couples but also their friends and family who attended the wedding.

 

 


 

 

“Congratulations Sooyoung noona, Jessica noona.” Siwon offered his best wishes to his older sister and his new sister in law Jessica.

 

 

“I’m glad you could make it, Wonnie. I was beginning to think you and Sunny wouldn’t make time for our wedding.” Sooyoung hugged her younger brother; he has been away with Sunny on a mission for the past few months.

 

 

“Congratulations, Soo, Jess.” Sunny greeted the newly wed couple with an eyesmile as she unhooked her arm from Siwon’s and hugged both Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

 

“Sunny! Look at you! You’re drop dead gorgeous!” Jessica exclaimed after going through Sunny’s pastel pink knee length off shoulder dress and her 5 inch off white wedge open toed shoes.

 

 

The four were conversing with each other briefly until Siwon and Sunny excused themselves so that they could greet Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

 


 

 

“Hey Fany! Taengoo!” Yuri excitedly waved and approached the newly wed couple. She held Yoona’s hand tightly as they exchanged hugs with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

 

“Wow, will you look at that, ByunTaeng looks like a proper lady.” The blushing bride could barely hide her face as she looked lovely in her white strapless wedding gown.

 

 

“Oh stop it Yul! You’re making my wife blush!” Tiffany chuckled and quickly pecked Taeyeon’s blushing cheeks.

 

 

“Ugh! I’m so glad we got our way out of this one, I swear if umma had her way this would have been a triple wedding!” Yoona exclaimed. Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon could only chuckle at her humor.

 

 

“So when are you guys leaving for Europe?” Taeyeon asked as Tiffany gave her a backhug.

 

 

“In a few days. But before we go to Europe, Jiyong oppa, Hye unnie, Yoona and I have to make a short stop at Japan. We hoped to visit otosan and okasan, it’s been awhile since I went there and I’m sure otosan would be real happy to see Hye unnie with us.”

 

 

Yuri explained with a smile. She and Yoona has been planning this trip for the four of them, it was a trip they planned to go on before finally tying the knot once they had returned from their trip to Europe.

 

 

 

The rest of the celebration went without a hitch or any signs of trouble, friends and family celebrated the union of Sooyoung and Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon. It was a night to remember, a memory they would fondly remember and lookback to. Happy times… pure bliss and a celebration of life… but at trouble loomed at the distant horizon… a dark cloud would soon swallow them all and plunge their lives into chaos.

 

 


 

Wow it's been a year since I first wrote this fic!

Thanks for the support and please keep reading, subscribing and commenting. An upvote would surely be appreciated ^_^

 

-AnDroGeNie-