Breakdown

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 30 Breakdown


 

 

 

Yoona wondered why she can’t seem to get a hold of Yuri. She tried to call her and had already sent her a ton of text messages.

 

“Sigh… not even answering my calls… not even answering my messages… sigh…”

 

Tiffany and Jessica looked at Yoona who kept sighing and puffing her face. They snickered seeing Yoona’s childlike behavior. Yoona kept rolling on the floor hugging a lifesized human shaped pillow with Yuri’s entire image printed on it.

 

“Yah~! Honey I miss you~! Pwweeeassseee~! Call me! I miss you sooooooo muuuucccchhh~!” Yoona kept on whining in her aegyo voice while hugging the kkabYul pillow.

 

“Yah! Im choding I know you miss your girlfriend but please stop whining like a kid! Pabo!” Sica yelled trying to stop Yoona from her senseless whining. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

 

“Whatever unnie I bet you and Fany-unnie miss your girlfriends as much as I miss my Yuri!” Yoona stuck her tongue out and shrugged the ice princess off. Jessica and Tiffany were taken aback with what Yoona said.

 

“Youngie~ where are you?”

 

Jessica glanced at her phone and stared at her wallpaper; a picture of Sooyoung wrapping her arms around Jessica’s neck and smiling sweetly. It has been Jessica’s wallpaper since getting back from their weekend vacation. Tiffany on the other hand sighed and lifelessly watched the TV. She kept changing channels and the expression on her face evidently screams ‘I miss you so bad TaeTae’.

 

“ Good evening young ladies, pardon my intrusion but, Miss Taeyeon and  Miss Sooyoung are waiting for the three of you outside the mansion.” Alfred suddenly interrupted the girls’ thoughts. Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona looked curiously at Alfred.

 

“Alfred thanks, but why are they staying outside?” Jessica spoke up. Tiffany and Yoona listened intently as they got up from their previous positions.

 

“Ahjussi… is Yuri with them too?” Yoona butted in and her doe eyes brightened up expecting that Yuri is also with them.

 

“They insisted on staying outside, Lady Jessica. Unfortunately Lady Yoona it appears Ms. Yuri isn’t with them.” Jessica got up and sighed. While Yoona pouted still hugging her kkabYul pillow.

 

Outside the Mansion…

 

“TaeTae—!? What’s with the get up?” Tiffany ran out of the mansion first and was about to hug Taeyeon but she was taken aback when she saw her attire. Taeyeon smiled weakly as she hung her head low. Jessica and Yoona were closely behind her. The two of them also stopped in their tracks.

 

“Soo… what’s with the get up and why the long faces?” Jessica hesitantly approached Sooyoung and and tried to wipe away the dirt from Sooyoung’s face. Sooyoung didn’t say anything she had been quiet the whole time they were on their way to the mansion. She’s too affected by what happened to Yuri earlier.

 

“Soo let me handle this arraso?” Taeyeon patted Sooyoung’s shoulder as Sooyoung

 

“Yoong, Sica, Pani-ah…” Taeyeon started to speak, she hesitated a bit. She took a deep breath and steadied herself.

 

“There’s something we want to tell you girls…”  

 

“Yuri, Sooyoung and her brothers, Seo, Sunny, Hyo and I work for the government…” Jessica, Tiffany and especially Yoona were surprised at what they heard.

 

“Wait?! You said Yuri too? B-but she said she has a boring office job… W-why are you saying she’s working with the government also?” Yoona cut Taeyeon off before she could say anything about Yuri’s condition.

 

“Yoong. I know you’re confused with things but please… calm down there’s something more important that you need to know… it’s about Yuri.” Taeyeon held Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona was surprised a bit and simply stood still; bracing for what Taeyeon would have to say.

 

“Yoong… Yuri’s in the hospital… she’s in surgery right now because of the gunshot wound she sustained earlier.” Yoona crumbled; she fell down on her knees hugging the kkabYul pillow while her tears fall down on Yuri’s face printed on the headshaped portion of the human-sized pillow.

 

“U-unnie p-please take me to her!… I need to see her… she needs me… I need her! Please!” Yoona’s falling apart. Jessica and Tiffany went to her side and hugged her.

 

“Yoong… Please calm down… compose yourself… she needs you now more than ever. You need to be strong for her. Please Yoong stop crying.” Sooyoung kneeled down in front of Yoona and wiped her tears away.

 

“Mmm…” Yoona weakly nodded as she wiped her tears away and got helped up Tiffany and Jessica.

 

Without saying anything else, Taeyeon went inside the van. Tiffany followed behind her and sat at the front seat. Yoona took a seat beside Jessica and Sooyoung. Yoona held Jessica’s hand, she’s scared for Yuri but she tried to be brave. Jessica looked at her and pulled her closer. She let’s Yoona’s heat rest on her chest as she soothes and run her fingers through Yoona’s auburn colored hair.

 

“It’s alright Yoong~ she’s gonna make it. All she needs is your presence, your voice and most importantly your love. So be strong for her arraso?” Jessica continued soothing Yoona, the latter drifted off to sleep as they drove away towards the hospital.

 

Mianhe for this short update but I decided on a couple of things. I know it isn’t much but I’m now going to write double time. I’ll be trying my best to update at most 3 times a week. I’m really busy training for a job right now. I could only do so much. This week I have free time on Friday so I’ll write as much as I can. Again I’ll try so please please please try and understand as well as if it’s not too much please continue to support my fics.

 

It actually makes me sad and it puts a lot of pressure on me seeing as how I’ve been losing a couple of subbies. For this fic at least… Sigh really makes me sad. But yeah… sigh… Please to everyone else please support my fics and thanks for sticking around. As always Subscribe, read and please leave a comment.

 

 

-AnDroGeNie-