Duel! Yuri v. Nickhun

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 51 Duel! Yuri v. Nickhun


 

 

Yuri and her team were near the service entrance, as they were about to move in she saw a couple of guards near the service entrance, they seem to be smoking and drinking liquor from a small flask.

 

“Enemy spotted, hold your positions!” Yuri held up her hand signaling her team to take caution and stop from advancing.

 

“Unnie, Hyuk take out those guards.” Hye Jin and Eunhyuk held out their hands giving Yuri an okay sign.

 

“Hyuk I’ll take the one on the right, you take the other one.” Hye Jin has already locked on her target.

 

“Roger.” Eunhyuk steadied his aim at his target.

 

“On my mark.” Hye Jin and Eunhyuk waited for Yuri to give the signal.

 

“Now!”

 

Right on cue, Hye Jin and Eunhyuk pulled the trigger, the two men immediately fell lifeless as Hye Jin and Eunhyuk carved a hole on their heads. After dealing with the two guards Bravo team immediately took position and prepared to enter the building.

 

“Alpha leader, this bravo leader, we’re in position.” Yuri informed Taeyeon that her team is now ready and on stand by.

 

“Roger.” Taeyeon acknowledged Yuri’s report. “Mission control, this is alpha leader both Alpha and Bravo are now in position.”

 

“Acknowledge, on my mark get ready to enter the building.”  Seohyun went over her computer and refreshed the satellite scan.

 

“Alpha, you have 3 hostiles at the lobby and Bravo, there are 2 hostiles in the kitchen area.”

 

“Roger.” Taeyeon and Yuri responded. As they signaled their teams to get ready,

 

“Beginning countdown, 3…

 

2…

 

1…

 

Go!”

 

Taeyeon and her team entered the building, she kicked the door open then Siwon hurled in a stun grenade, which completely disoriented the 3 unsuspecting men, Sunny and Taeyeon made short work of the 3 men, it took only 6 shots to put the men away with barely any resistance.

 

“Mission control, alpha’s in position.” Taeyeon signaled her team to stand down as she reported her team’s status to Seohyun.

 

Simultaenously Yuri busted through the door and shot one of the two men nearest to her, Yoona who followed Yuri closely behind took care of the other man.

 

“This is bravo, we’re in.” Yuri checked in with Seohyun confirming that they have successfully entered the building.

 

“Good job, be advised the tracking device’s signal comes from the 9th floor. There’s high probability that our target is also in that same floor.” Taeyeon and Yuri continued listening as Seohyun updated them with new information from the satellite uplink.

 

“Alpha take the stairs and clear every floor, Bravo use the elevator and head directly towards the 9th floor. From then on Bravo must secure the floor and eliminate the target. Coordinate your attacks, the enemy must not know of our presence until the last possible second.”

 

“Roger. Wilco.”

 

Yuri and her team boarded the elevator, as they began ascending towards the 9th floor Taeyeon and her team waited for Bravo team to arrive at the 9th floor. Taeyeon and her team were on stand by in the stairwell leading to the 2nd floor.

 

“Bravo, checking in. We’re now on the 9th floor.”

 

After Yuri’s confirmation that her team is now on the 9th floor, Taeyeon and her team exited the stairwell. Taeyeon and her team made short work of the enemy on the 2nd floor, but things didn’t go as smoothly  as they hoped…

 

Taeyeon’s team were already on the fourth floor when the alarm started ringing, one of the enemies managed to hit the alarm button, which alerted the rest of  Han Geng’s men on the upper floors of the building.

 

“! The alarm went off!” Yuri exclaimed, her mind started to race and it became clear to her that her team needs to act quickly and contain the 9th floor.

 

“What now Yul?” Yoona asked a little worried but none the less growing accustomed to this kind of environment.

 

“Team secure the perimeter, clear the rooms and guard the elevator and the stairs, nobody get’s in and out of the floor! Got that?” Yuri’s plan seems rather simple but it was the best she could come up with in a tight situation.

 

Yuri’s team scattered through out the 9th floor, Hye Jin led a few men and started clearing the rooms on the 9th floor. As the alarm continued to blare, the enemy was now aware of the commotion, gradually both Alpha and Bravo met increasing resistance.

 

Some of Yuri’s men held off the enemies trying to enter the 9th floor, while Hye Jin and her men continued finishing off the enemies they encountered through out the floor.

 

“Seo, which room is the signal coming from?” Yuri proceeded with Yoona and Eunhyuk, they tried to locate where the signal from the tracking device is coming from, and they hoped that they would ultimately find where Han Geng is.

 

“The signal’s coming from an office a few feet from your position. You’re getting close.” Yuri, Yoona and Eunhyuk continued tracing the signal with Seohyun’s help.

 

Meanwhile

 

“Boss, the building is overrun. How the hell did they find us?” Nickhun hoped Han Geng had something in mind.

 

“That bastard, he must have planted a bug. I should have known.” Han Geng smirked and knew that Psy must have planted a tracking device on the briefcase.

 

“That hardly matters now Khun.” Han Geng finished assembling the prototype 3. He attached the components and was satisfied with his work.

 

“Khun, you and the boys buy me some time.” Han Geng needed time, he order Nickhun to deal with the intruders. Nickhun grinned sadistically.

 

“Don’t hold back, show them a deadly good time.”

 

With that Nickhun left Han Geng’s office, as the door opened he was greeted by a scene of utter chaos, his men were holding there ground against Yuri and her team. From not too far away Yuri saw Nickhun, seeing that Yuri’s frozen in her tracks Yoona tried to see where Yuri was looking at and there she saw Nickhun.

 

“NICKHUN!!!” Yuri instantaneously charged towards him, she discarded her rifle and drawed out the sword Nickhun left her the last time they crossed paths.

 

In a flash, steel clashed against steel leaving a loud clanking sound that filled the air.

 

“Ahh… so finally we can have proper contest!” Nickhun smirked; he pushed Yuri away by kicking her in the gut.

 

Yuri was thrown back, she clutched her stomach, and Yoona came beside her and checked on her.

 

“Yul, are you alright?” Yoona helped Yuri up.

 

“Yeah… Yoong stay out of this, take Eunhyuk with you and search for Han Geng” Yuri slowly got up as Yoona helped her up.

 

“I can’t let you do that!” Nickhun suddenly charged at them and tried to swing his sword at Yoona.

 

Update! Next chapter coming up shortly!

 

-AnDroGeNie-