The calm before the storm

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 37 The calm before the storm


 

Yuri and Hye Jin were still out on their morning run while Yoona and the rest of the girls were at the living room along with Siwon and Minho. They were all paired up and doing their own thing. Of course except for Yoona who was pouting and doing what she did whenever Yuri’s not around. She hugged her kkabYul pillow and giggled occasionally while rolling around on the floor. The sight would have been strange to other people but everyone was used to Im choding’s antics.

 

“Yuul~ when are you coming back, don’t you miss me?” Yoona cutely pouted as she talked to the inanimate kkabYul pillow.

 

“Aigoo, if I didn’t know any better I’d say Yoona’s completely bonkers without Yuri around.” Sooyoung commented as she continued munching on her bag of potato chips. Jessica kept casting deathly glares at the bag of potato chips.

 

“Ehem… are you just going to ignore me sweetie?”  Jessica seductively whispered to Sooyoung and purposely ed her blouse to show off her cleavage.

 

“Ahh… gulp… of course not! Ehehe Oh! Sica-baby I think I left something at our room… Come with me!” Sooyoung dragged Jessica with her and hastily went to their room. Jessica grinned in victory knowing too well that something is going to happen in their room.

 

“Damn it! Noona is so lucky she’s gonna get some.” Siwon murmurred under his breath hoping Sunny won’t catch him muttering to himself.

 

“What was that Siwonie~?” Sunny used her aegyo and snuggled to Siwon, it’s only been a few days but she finally gave in and got together with the young boy.

 

“Ah… nothing Sunny-baby I was just saying… Noona was just excusing herself because she’s gonna get her freak on…” He joked weakly but was mostly awkward carefully picking his words and not trying to sound like a . He scratched his head as he adjusted himself so that the shorter girl could comfortably snuggle to him.

 

“Wonie, you wanna get it on?” Sunny seductively whispered in Siwon’s ear as she circled her fingers on his chest. The younger boy shivered and lost his cool.

 

“A-ah excuse me bunny I think I need to hit the treadmill and run my desires-I mean a couple of miles.” Siwon carefully peeled his girlfriend away from him and headed to the safehouse’s recreational room in an awkward and flustered fashion. Sunny giggled, she knows for a fact that Siwon’s playboy image is just a cover because in truth he’s never done it with any girl. She found it rewarding to every now and then.

 

Krystal had nothing better to do so she called up her boyfriend Donghae while Nicole and Hyoyeon were exchanging sweet nothings as they snuggled with each other on the couch.

Taeyeon was on floor lying down while playing with her Ipad as Tiffany fell asleep with her head resting on Taeyeon’s tummy. Seohyun and Minho on the other hand were having a game of chess paying no attention to the other couples.

 

Just then Yoona didn’t notice that Yuri and Hye Jin have already returned to the safehouse. Yuri found it amusing seeing Yoona hugging the kkabYul pillow possessively while watching TV. She slowly crept through the living room and gestured to everyone she passed by to keep quiet. Hye Jin just watched from a distance as Yuri continued moving silently towards Yoona.

 

“What was that Yul, you miss me?” Yoona continued her ‘pillow talk’ she didn’t notice Yuri was already behind her.

 

“No, I don’t miss you at all Im choding” Yuri playfully responded and made it sound like the pillow responded to Yoona. The latter looked at the kkabYul pillow and her eyes widened, she thought she was hallucinating and the lifesized pillow with Yuri’s image was talking to her.

 

“What the?! You!” Yoona tossed the pillow in surprise and pointed accusingly at it.

 

“Yah! Y-you can talk?!” Yoona poked and reluctantly went to pick the pillow.

 

“You don’t miss me at all Yul?” Yoona got over the shock and talked to the pillow thinking it was really responding to her.

 

“How could I miss you if you’re always in my heart?” Yuri crooned and Yoona instantly grabbed the pillow and hugged it as she continued giggling.

 

“Aw… you’re such a cheesy pillow just like my Yuri.” Yoona continued hugging the pillow and smiling like a lovestruck idiot.

 

“You mean like me.” Yuri wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist from behind and whispered to her ears.

 

“Yeah… like you… w-wait what?!” Yoona felt confused for a second and continued to think that it was the pillow that was hugging and whispering to her.

 

“Yah! You! Did you just! Oooh!!! You you! You!!” Yoona bolted like a cat that got drenched with water after getting a whif of Yuri’s scent. She accusingly pointed at Yuri but her face was redder than the red sun on Japan’s flag. Yuri chuckled and playfully moved closer to Yoona.

 

“I guess you don’t really miss me huh? Come here Yoo~na!”

 

Yuri huskily cooed to Yoona while her forefinger curled and winked at her seductively. Yoona nearly had a melt down she’s having a y Yuri overload. Yuri’s nike windbreaker wasn’t zipped up which revealed her abs and the black sports bra that somehow made her s look perkier and fuller at least in Yoona’s eyes that is…. Yuti also wore a really short and skimpy running shorts that completely flaunts her round and firm and best of all her long tanned and shapely legs have that luster and glow which tempts Yoona to just touch them and feel them with her bare hands.

 

Yoona nervously backed down from Yuri, the latter seductively teased Yoona. She felt a little flustered and continued to step back everytime Yuri advanced at her, pretty soon Yuri started chasing Yoona in a rather erse and seductive manner. Yoona ran away from Yuri with a red face. Their friends cheered and laugh at the playful couple, but their antics woke up the sleeping mushroom. Tiffany grumpily got up and chased after the choding couple.

 

“Yah! Yuri! Yoona! How dare you interrupt my nappy time! Yah!” Tiffany yelled with a rolled up newspaper in her hand. She was going to whack Yuri and Yoona’s heads with it.

 

“Yah! Fany-ah I thought only Sicachu gets angry when she’s interrupted from her beauty sleep!” Yuri frantically yelled as she tried to get away from the angry mushroom.

 

“Fany-unnie I’m sorry we woke you up! I bet you’re angry because we interrupted your dream with Tae-unnie!” Yoona yelled out with a devilish grin.

 

“YOONA!” Tiffany and Taeyeon yelled in unison, Taeyeon got up and joined in the chase.

 

“Yoong if we won’t make it out of this alive. I have a confession to make!” Yuri yelled as she continued running away from angry dork and mushroom.

 

“What is it Yul?” Yoona asked as she catched up to Yuri.

 

“I ate the cookies you hid in the fridge!” Yuri chuckled as she made a run for it.

 

“Yah! YURI!” Yoona dashed frantically at Yuri and tackled her down the floor. Pretty soon Tiffany and Taeyeon caught up to them and joined in the dog pile.

 

Elsewhere, Seoul warehouse district.

 

“Boss we’ve been laying low for a while now… shouldn’t we make a move already?” Nickhun asked with malice and eagerness in his voice. He’s one of Han Geng’s most loyal and sadistic henchmen.

 

“Pretty soon… we’re gonna be shaking things up a bit real soon.” Han Geng had a devious smile. He had already placed certain things in motion.

 

“First, I’ll get the component from the Choi group; it will be like stealing candy from a baby. Ha ha ha ha” Han Geng started laughed maniacally.

 

“Next would be the component at Jung Industries, and then I’ll get my hands on Psy’s fat neck… next to that who knows I might end up running this spineless country!”

 

Hello everyone... here's my long and overdue update for the week. It has been the worst week by far. The only good thing I could take away with me was that I aced my second demo... as for the rest well lets just say I got into a spat with my parents... man the things they say really cuts through me like a hot knife on butter... then I flunked an exam and I have another demo and exam on Friday then this saturday will be my final exam sigh... I'll be updating again on Sunday... I might need a few drinks on saturday night so errmm... can't promise an update on saturday.

 

Thanks to everyone for your continued support! To my dear subscribers and readers Thank you!

 

Please leave your comment and subscribe. Enjoy reading! Til next time! Peace out! ^_^

 

-AnDroGeNie-