Who’s that girl? It’s Kim Taeyeon!?!

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 7 who’s that girl? It’s Kim Taeyeon!?!


 

 Jessica woke up late in the afternoon; she quickly looked for her phone. “Omo! It’s now 2:30 PM” *Grrrraaawwrrrr~* her stomach growled. “I hope Yoongie, saved some food for me *sigh* ” she thought as she rubbed her stomach. Jessica slowly got up from her bed; she then stretched and made her way to her bathroom. After taking a shower, Jessica put on a white oversized shirt, denim shorts and wore a pair comfortable, cute and fuzzy polar bear slippers. Jessica went out of her room and headed for the kitchen to get something to eat. On her way, she noticed that Tiffany’s in the living room “hhmmm…. What could this mushroom be doing?” she thought to herself. Jessica raised her eyebrow, but simply shrugged it off and decided not to bother Tiffany. She continued making her way to the kitchen, she found the food container set aside for her, “Yey! thanks Yoongie..” she smiled and clapped her hands for the Kimbap and Kimchi fried rice Yoona set aside for her.

                                                                                                              

Tiffany didn’t notice Jessica walking by, her attention was focused on her laptop. She’s on her facebook page and was busy checking her messages and friend requests. Once she’s done checking her messages and friend requests, she checked her notifications. She noticed that she was tagged in a photo recently uploaded by her friend Seohyun. Tiffany became curious about the photo, so she checked to see which photo it was.

 

“Omo! It’s an old photo of our class back in high school! Kyaa~” Tiffany squealed and smiled as she recalled everyone in the class picture. “Wait a minute…. Who’s that girl?” Tiffany’s eyes narrowed on to the girl sitting beside Seohyun. Tiffany tried her best to recall who this person is, but she just seem to remember her face or her name. “I wonder if Seohyun also tagged this person in the photo..” Tiffany figured that may be this mystery girl was also tagged in the photo. “Omo!! Thank god Seo did tag her hihi~” Tiffany giggling as she pumped her fist in the air. “Kim…. Taeyeon…..!?” Tiffany read the name of the mystery girl carefully, she remembered something about her but can’t seem remember much about it. “Hhhmmm… I wonder… may be I should check her profile..Kim Taeyeon~ kekeke” Tiffany thought it would be a good idea to see how Kim Taeyeon looked like now. “Omo! Kyaaaa~ Taeyeon is so cute! OMG!” Tiffany’s jaw dropped and she drooled as she saw Taeyeon’s profile picture, she also checked Kim Taeyeon’s photo albums. “She’s drop dead gorgeous OMG! I gotta meet her one day!” Tiffany can’t believe that she didn’t notice her before, “Might as well send her a friend request and a personal message as well.. kekeke~”

 

To: Kim Taeyeon

 

Hi Taeyeon –shi! I noticed you on the photo Seohyun uploaded recently. I really feel bad that I can’t seem to remember if we were friends back in high school… Mianhe Taeyeon-shi, please accept me.. Let’s be friends and get to know each other..

 

From: Hwang, Tiffany

 

After sending her friend request and message, Tiffany had nothing else to do and since Seohyun didn’t go online, she decided to turn off her laptop and watch TV instead.

 

 

 

Meanwhile n Japan

 

Tayeon looked for Yuri; she just finished cooking and wanted to look for her so that they can have lunch together with Sooyoung. She later found Yuri sitting in the garden, enjoying the sun and the cool breeze. “Hey Yul, let’s go inside lunch is ready.” Taeyeon called out to her. Yuri heard her but her mind was still thinking about the girl from her dreams. Every time she closed her eyes she could picture her face clearly, her doe eyes, and her auburn colored hair. “Angel….” Yuri whispered to herself. Taeyeon was now standing behind Yuri, she tapped Yuri’s shoulder and said once  again “Yul, let’s go inside lunch is ready.” Yuri came back to her senses, “Uhmm.. Neh, I’ll be right behind you Tae.” She stood up and followed Taeyeon inside the house. “Oh! Yul, comeeffff Thaeyeonff~ shtirrr fliiedd~ beeff~ ishh~ delicioushhh~” Sooyoung tried talking to Yuri with full. She nearly choked and quickly  grabbed a glass of water and quickly gulped it down in few seconds. “Yah! Pabo! Don’t you dare die choking on Tae’s food” Yuri yelled at Sooyoung. Taeyeon giggled “We don’t want to put on your tombstone that you died choking on a piece of stir fried beef!” Taeyeon added. “Hmmpphh.. not funny!” Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at Yuri and Taeyeon then continued eating. Taeyeon and Yuri joined Soo, as they had lunch, just as usual Soo and Yuri bickered.

 

After eating lunch Yuri and Sooyoung took charge of the kitchen and cleaning the dishes while Taeyeon went to the living room and relaxed. *RRRrrriinngg~ rrriiinnngg~* the telephone rang. Taeyeon immediately stood up and answered the call.

 

“Yes, hello? Kim Taeyeon speaking..”

 

“Good day Ms. Kim, I’m Mr. Onoki from Nippon star Insurance”

 

“Is Ms. Kwon Yuri around?” He asked Taeyeon

 

“She’s in the kitchen at the moment, Mr. Onoki.”

 

“Oh I see, well in that case, can you tell her for me that her insurance claim is now approved and she can pick up the check two days from now.” Mr. Onoki asked Taeyeon to tell Yuri the good news.

 

“Oh! Wow sure no problem Mr. Onoki, I’ll tell her immediately.” Taeyeon smiled she couldn’t wait to tell Yuri the news.

 

“Thanks Ms. Kim, and please extend our sincerest apologies to Ms. Kwon for the delay in her insurance claim.”

 

“Thanks for the news Mr. Onoki and I’ll be sure to tell her sir.”

 

“No problem Ms. Kim, and thank you for your time, have a nice day bye..”

 

After putting down the phone, Taeyeon came running to the kitchen. “Yuri-ah! Guess what?” “Mwuh?! What is it Tae?” Yuri asked, puzzled by Taeyeon’s dorky facial expression. Taeyeon smiledeven wider and hugged Yuri. “Yuri-ah! The insurance claim is approved; you can pick up the check in two days!!!” “Mwuh!!! Jjinja??!! This is great Tae!!” Yuri smiled and hugged Taeyeon back. Soo smiled and joined in the hug, “yuri-ah! This is great! We can finally book our flight back to Korea, I cant wait to tell dad about this!”

 

Yuri felt a bit sad, she thought began thinking about going to Korea, she feels sad because she has no family or home to come home to. Sooyoung and Taeyeon noticed the sudden sad expression in Yuri’s face, “Don’t worry Yuri-ah! Appa told me that you can stay with us when we get back to Korea.” Sooyoung assured Yuri, “Omo! Yuri-ah! Don’t cry, we’ll never leave you alone, we’ll always be with you.” Taeyeon wiped the tears that were starting to form from Yuri’s eyes. “You can count on us, arasseo?” Sooyoung patted Yuri’s head. “Thanks guys, you’re the best!” Yuri chuckled as she hugged both of her bestfriends.

 

*What do you guys think? Well things will now be moving along kekeke stay tuned for the next update, enjoy and thank you for subscribing! I really appreciate the your patronage. ^_^ *

                                                                                                              -AnDroGeNie-