Last day in the hospital

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 33 Last day in the hospital



 

 

“Alright everything seems to be okay, but Yuri-ssi don’t engage yourself in any straineous physical activity.” Dr. Weisz had just finished checking Yuri up.

 

“You’re wound is still fresh give yourself at least a couple of weeks more, arraso?” Although Dr. Weisz is a German but he speaks Korean fluently. Yuri just nodded and was excited since this would be the day she finally gets discharged from the hospital.

 

“Thanks Dr. Weisz” Hye Jin, Yuri and Yoona politely bowed

 

“Okay, now Hye Jin-ssi since you’re Yuri-ssi’s sister, we need to go over her release papers.” Dr. Weisz pulled out a few documents necessary for Yuri’s discharge from the hospital.

 

“Dae, Yul, Yoong, you guys go on ahead I’ll just go over these documents and catch up with you guys later.” Hye Jin smiled happily, being with Yuri and Yoona for the past few days have been the happiest days in her life.

                                            

“Okay unnie, don’t take long arraso?” Yuri received a soft pinch on her cheeks from her unnie then Yoona got up and escorted her out of Dr. Weisz office.

 

Outside Dr. Weisz’ office

 

“Yuri! Yoona! Yah!” Taeyeon dorkily waved her hand as she dragged Tiffany along with her. Hyoyeon, Nicole, Krystal, Sooyoung and Jessica following them close behind.

 

“Hey guys!!” Yuri beamed seeing her friends making their way towards her and Yoona.

 

“I missed you buddy!”

 

“Hey Soo” Yuri high fived Sooyoung.

 

“So… unnie you’re finally getting out today huh?”

 

“Uh huh, and yah! Haven’t seen you in awhile Krys!” Yuri hugged Krystal and pinched her cheeks; Yoona immediately pulled Yuri beside her while she casts her deathliest glare at Krystal.

 

“Yul! Glad to see you’re finally back to shape.”

 

“Me too Hyoreng!”

 

“Me three!” Tiffany popped out and hugged her.

 

“Thanks Tiff” Yuri was hugging Tiffany but was again pulled away by Yoona, Yuri mentally scratched her head.

 

“I guess Yoona gets jealous when I’m hugging other girls kekeke~ Jealous much seobang?!”

 

“Ehehe Yoongie~ “ Yuri patted Yoona’s head and pecked her cheeks.

 

“Hey Yul! Don’t scare us like that again arraso?” Jessica hugged Yuri

 

“Ehehe thanks Sicachu! Keke~”

 

“Yah! Enough hugging!”

 

“Mine!” Yoona again pulled Yuri away, she hugged Yuri possessively, she’s acting like a kid who kept holding on her balloon dearly. Everyone laughed seeing Yoona’s jealous kid behavior. While Yuri chuckled and patted Yoona’s head.

 

Just then the door of Dr. Weisz’s office opened

 

“Thanks again Dr. Weisz” Hye Jin bowed politely and bid farewell to the good doctor. Dr. Weisz nodded and smiled from inside his office.

 

“Unnie~!!” Yuri and Yoona called out to her in their choding voice

 

Hye Jin smiled and walked towards the group. She immediately got pulled by Yuri and Yoona who clinged to her from both of her side.

 

“I’m not entirely sure if everyone knows, but guys this here is my older sister, Hye Jin”

 

“Anyeong, Han Hye Jin imnida” Hye Jin bowed politely and introduced herself.

 

For awhile they chatted, everyone got to know Hye Jin better and Hye Jin got to know Yuri’s friends a lot better. Everything seems to be fine but Taeyeon suddenly had to cut off their leisurely chat.

 

“Guys, I don’t mean to interrupt everything but we’re all expected to be back at the Choi mansion.” Taeyeon had a serious tone in her voice.

 

“Why?” Yoona managed to ask rather curiously.

 

“The Commander, Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Mr. Choi are there… there’s something very important that they’ll talk to all of us about.”

 

“It’s about project Genie… and the early stages of its development and more importantly about… Yoona and you… Yuri…”

“Huh?! Us?!” Yuri and Yoona had question marks on their faces as they pointed to each other.

 

Choi Mansion

 

Yuri, Yoona, Hye Jin and the rest of the group entered the mansion. They went to the living room and saw The Jungs and Mr. Choi talking to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon’s dad. Soojin, Seohyun, Minho, Sunny and Siwon were there as well.

 

“Everyone please settle down.” Psy cleared his throat and began talking.

 

“I know that recent events have only left most of you with questions and barely enough answers.”

 

“I wanted to tell all of you everything but I felt it’s important that all parties involved in this entire incident are present. Am I right Edward, Henry?” Psy looked at Mr. Choi and Mr. Jung.

 

“Sigh… we dreaded for this day to to come but I guess it can’t be helped.” Mr. Jung let out a sigh and took a deep breath.

 

“Now that everyone is here, especially Yuri and Yoona… I guess it’s time that the truth behind all of this comes to light…” Mr. Choi started talking about project Genie.

 

Guys so sorry for the really really late update, it's been a tough week so far I had two exams for this training thing I'm going through right now and I have a demo on sunday.Anyway heres my first update for the week, the next chapie is just around the corner will be releasing it a little later.

 

Special shoutout to dhyraa, choky23, seohyejung icha_yoonyul and soonyu!

Guys thanks so much, it's been a crappy week for me but reading you're encouraging words and comments really brighten my day Thank you! ^_^

 

As always thanks to my subbies and readers! Thanks for the continued support and patronage! Please enjoy reading, comment and subscribe ^_^

 

-AnDroGeNie-