Yoona

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 1 Yoona


 

Yoona woke up like it was just another ordinary day as she glanced at the clock on her bedside table and noticed that it was already 9 AM. she gets off of her bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as the she felt the water touching her skin she began to feel extremely sad and lonely. Pretty soon she felt her eyes stinging a little as tears began streaming down her face, she did her best to hold everything in knowing too well that her two best friends were already downstairs.

"Umma... Appa... why did it have to be this way." Yoona said softly as she placed her palms to covering her face as she continued to sob heavily as she remembered how she lost everything she held dear in New Orleans.

--Flashback--

In New Orleans

"Honey, please take care of yourself ok? Just enjoy your stay there in New York and don't worry about a thing, your mom and I will be just fine.. we're perfectly safe here." Mr. Im said as he was talking to his daughter over the phone trying to reassure her that they would be fine as his daughter was worried because of the hurricane that was about to hit New Orleans. Mr. Im handed the phone to his wife as she tugged his sleeve while gesturing to her husband to give her the phone so she could talk to their daughter. "Honey, please calm down we're perfectly fine here." Mrs. Im said smiling, she continues "don't worry ok? As soon as this is all over, we'll see you stay with you there in New York." Yoona smiled nodding her head as she finally calmed down thanks to her mom's reassuring words. She then said " Umma.. Appa.. I love you so much."  Her mom then replied " We love you too honey.. Bye.. *mwuah* " Mrs. Im said then making a kissing sound. That was the last time Yoona had heard her parents.

The following day in New York.. Yoona's apartment

Yoona woke up with a strange feeling.. she can't seem to shake off the feeling that there was something wrong, its as if she could feel it in her gut. She quickly hopped off her bed and grabbed the cordless phone on her bedside table then quickly dialed her parents telephone number. She suddenly realized that if the hurricane had already hit New Orleans, the telephone lines would obviously be down. "Babo.. Yoong" she said as she playfully slapped herself on the forehead and quickly scrambled looking for her mobile phone. She looked under the bed then looked around her room trying desperately to find her phone, she finally remembered that she was playing with her phone before falling asleep, so she went back to her bed and looked for her phone. With a sigh of relief Yoona wiped the sweat on her forehead and quickly ran through the contacts on her mobile phone and called her mom but it was unreachable. Yoona suddenly lost her glow and her face was suddenly pale and full of dread as she was about to dial her dads phone number. It was also unreachable, Yoona found herself gasping for air as she dropped her phone on the floor, a single tear escaped her right eye as she covered with her right hand.

She was overcome with fear and soon the thought of her parents death crossed her mind, Yoona suddenly felt her knees getting weak as she began to lean on her bedroom door. she dropped down on her knees with her head down and her hands were still on her bedroom door. Tears began to escape her eyes and fell on her lap, Yoona was already crying. She began to pick herself up and took a deep breath, "Calm down.. may be the signal's dead there too.. with the storm and all.." Yoona said as she tried to calm herself down. She began to let herself out of her door and make her way into her living room. She slowly walked towards the couch grabbed the TV remote from the table and plopped down on the couch. She the TV and her eyes widened as she watched the news on CNN. It broke her in a million pieces as the images of an almost unrecognizable and completely torn New Orleans appeared on her TV screen. All of a sudden she saw the image of a suburb in New Orleans, Houses left right were completely leveled, cars upside down, and trees knocked down along with its roots. Yoona quickly recognized that place, it was the street where she lived in. She recognized the house that was completely destroyed, the grey roof that collapsed on itself and the grey SUV that was upside down, mangled and jammed where the front door used to be.

 

* had a minor change I noticed that I used oppa instead of appa hehe minor mistake... next update would still be about Yoona please enjoy ^_^V

                                                                                                                                                                                                              -AnDroGeNie-