Chapter 9

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You went inside his house. It was so big. It’s two times bigger than yours.

You followed him in his room. It was neat. There were tons of books, puzzles, rubik’s cube and geek stuffs.

“Geek.” You whispered. Myungsoo smiled.

“Do you want some coffee or anything?” You smiled at his thoughtfulness.

“Su-sure…” this time, you’re the one who’s stuttering.

“Why are you stuttering? You know… you make me like you!” Myungsoo teased.

You remembered something. It was like a Déjà vu.

*Flashback*

“Ho-how a-are yo-you?” Myungsoo asked, still embarrassed.

“I’m fine now that I saw you! And there you go again! Why do you always stutter? You know… you make me like you!” you beamed.

*End of flashback*

“Wait… That’s what I’ve said when we were in the stairs right? Aigoo!” you asked. Myungsoo put his tongue out, “MEHRONG!” and he ran away for his life.

“Yah! You come back here! You imitator!” You ran to catch up with him but you got lost.

“Where is he?! This house is so big. How can I find him?!” you grew nervous.

You were finding him until the lights went off. You can’t see anything but black.

“Oh my gosh. I can’t believe this is happening. I hate the dark!” you were on the verge on crying until someone hugged you from the back.

“Myu-Myungsoo?” you asked, not sure whether it was him or not.

*Hmmm… what about if I scare her for a moment?* Myungsoo thought.

“I’m not Myungsoo. I’m a ghost.” Myungsoo faked a voice.

“AHHHHHHHH!” You pushed him and the lights went on. You noticed it was Myungsoo.

“I’m sorry for pushing you. I-I didn’t mean to. I got scared…” you apologized.

“It’s alright. Besides, I’m the one who made you scared.” He said. You helped him up. You two stared at each other for a moment. Myungsoo gulped.

*My heart is beating faster again.* Myungsoo thought.

*My heart is beating like crazy.* You thought.

Myungsoo leaned closer…

“Y-yah! I’ll g-go ba-back now. It’s a-already la-late.” You broke the moment.

“Ye-yeah. I’m so-sorry. I’ll wa-walk you to your ho-house… if it’s o-okay to yo-you...” Myungsoo said as he gulped again, making his adam’s apple go up and down.

“Su-sure” you agreed.

You two were walking when it suddenly became awkward.

“Myungsoo oppa! Well… thanks for the time. Uhm… I-I uhm… yeah? See you tomorrow?”

“Su-sure. Ta-take care Jiyeon ssi.” Myungsoo said.

You walked in the front door but stopped. You hugged him in a friendly way and whispered, “Stop stuttering. You know… you’re making me like you.”

Myungsoo froze. His heart became even more crazy as ever. You pulled back and walked in to your house.

You were lying on your bed. You placed a hand on your chest. *I can’t breathe whenever I’m around him… and WHAT?! WHAT DID I JUST SAY A WHILE AGO?! AISH! STUPID JIYEON!* you thought.

You felt sleepy and fell asleep.

*See you in my dreams, Myungsoo oppa the geek.*

Myungsoo felt sleepy also as he fell asleep.

*See you in my dreams, Jiyeon.*