Chapter 78

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

Everything seemed to stop in slow motion. You felt imaginary fireworks sparking over your head. His sweet kiss made you warm despite of the cold weather. Both hearts palpitating at their own different manner. The sensation, the warmth, the feelings... everything felt nice. The worry on your heart suddenly faded away and you couldn't think of anything or anyone but Myungsoo. There was no one to hinder what the couples were doing. Who would bother to go outside at a very low temperature? Each was persistent to let go. Hence, the both made the kiss even deeper. The kiss. It was different from any other kiss you'd shared with him. It was filled with love and everything nice you could think of. A tear suddenly fell down at Myungsoo's cheek.

He was so happy. Happy to have you near him. He was happy you remembered him. He was happy that you've worried about him. Happy to know that you went onto him despite of the freezing weather. No words can describe how happy he was and he thinks he's the luckiest man alive.

Same as you. Out of all the things, having Myungsoo is the biggest impact that came into your life. And if he's gone, you wouldn't know what to do. Myungsoo serves as the half of your life. Without him, you'd be incomplete. 

Time slowly went back to its original place. Even if both of you wouldn't budge to let go, Myungsoo gave the way to catch the breaths.

He looked intently into your eyes. Both was stupefied at the feeling you've suddenly got. Hearts beat fast...

He leaned closer to you and you could feel his warm breath. He gave you a kiss at the forehead and both eyes closed to feel the moment. There was no one to hinder. And it felt extemely nice knowing that you and him are the only ones that understand each other.

"I was totally worried about you. I'm really sor---" You got cut off when Myungsoo placed his finger over your lips.

"Ssshhh. It's okay, alright." Myungsoo pulled you to the bench as you both sat onto it. You grabbed his hands and held them tight. You brushed his hands over yours until you felt his hands becoming warm.

You blew warm air onto his hands as you put them onto your cheeks.

"They're finally warm." You smiled.

"Aigoo. That was so cute of you." Myungsoo pinched your cheek. Your cheeks turned into a shade of red.

"Look who's blushing..." Myungsoo chuckled. You saw his eyes beginning to doze off.

"Yah! Wake up! Myungsoo---" Your eyes widened in surprise. You wouldn't know what to do. His head fell onto your lap and all of a sudden, your heart halted to a stop.

You hastily grabbed your phone from your pocket and tried to call Jay.

After a moment, he finally answered.

"Jay! Go to the park! Myungsoo fainted! Oh please. Quickly!" You said promptly.

"Alright. Alright. Relax, girl."

"HOW CAN I FREAKING RELAX WHEN THE PERSON THAT I LOVE MIGHT HAVE A POSSIBLITY TO DIE?"

"Oh my gosh. The person that you love? Oh my gosh. YOU LOVE MYUNGSOO?"

"THERE'S NO TIME TO TALK ABOUT IT, OKAY! HURRY!"

The line went off and after a minute, a car halted to a stop in front of you and some school staffs got Myungsoo inside the car.

"Do you think he's gonna be alright? What happened? Is this because of him staying outside for a long time?" You asked continuously.

"He's gonna be alright, Jiyeon. Don't worry about it." A staff said.

"OH MY GOSH! I REALLY SENSE SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU TWO BEFORE. NOW THAT I FINALLY KNOW.... OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS JIYEON.... OMG."

"Are you crazy, Jay? You're literally spazzing over us when you know that he's currently on a bad situation."

"Sorry." *BUT OMG. I COULDN'T HELP BUT TO SPAZZ. MY DEAR JIYEON... FALLING IN LOVE... OMG. JUST OMG.* Jay was fanboying inside his head.

 

 


OMG. SO CHEESY. I FEEL LIKE THE WORDS ARE KINDA BLUNT BUT WHATEVER. I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED FALLING IN LOVE, OKAAAY. -___- HAHA. ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS AND LOVE! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ALWAYS.

THERE ARE SERIOUSLY NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING MY FANFIC. :'( I'M ABOUT TO REACH 800 SUBS! WOAH. AND THANK YOU TO THOSE 4 WHO UPVOTED MY STORY. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH. ♥ REALLY, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!