Chapter 68

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

“Oppa! Wait up!” You hissed, stopping in the middle of the campus while catching your breath.

*He really should disguise himself as a nerd now.* You wiped the sweat in your head with your handkerchief and started running again. *I can do this!* You run and run until you couldn’t take it anymore. You went inside a music room and fell down. You tried to catch your breath. *I have been running for an hour now. Who wouldn’t get tired with that? Aish!*

You grabbed a bottle of water from your bag and hastily drank it. In a matter of seconds, you’ve gulped down the water without leaving any trace of it inside the bottle. You panted heavily. “Woah. That was refreshing.”

You plopped yourself down at the wooden floor. You closed your eyes to rest for a moment.

*Why does my fiancé have to be so handsome?* You shook your head.

~~~

“Aahhhhh!” Myungsoo had been running for over an hour. The crazy fangirls had been following him and Myungsoo still can’t let them stop.

“I should bring back my nerd appearance. There’s no use on being so handsome, anyway. I already got Jiyeon and that’s all that matters, actually.” Myungsoo muttered, realizing that he left you in the middle of the campus. *Oh geez. Why did I leave her there?!* Myungsoo started running again. He checked all of the rooms in the university. After merely 30 minutes, he finally found you in the music room. There, lying with your arms below your head, dripping with sweat, and with your mouth slightly agape. Myungsoo shook his head at your state. “Jiyeon… really…” He let out a small chuckle and sat beside you. He stared at you for a moment, grabbing his handkerchief from his pocket, wiping your sweat, as he brushed your bangs aside to get a better view of your closed eyes. *Beautiful. As always.*

Myungsoo smiled as he plopped down beside you.

*We’ll get married soon. I can’t imagine what will happen after that. Will I have a happy ending with you? Or not?*

Myungsoo shove the thought away as he took his jacket off and placed it around you. He strode towards where the guitar is and started singing. His alluring, sweet, and soft voice filled the room. You stirred in your sleep and slowly opened your eyes. You saw Myungsoo with his back facing you. You grinned while hearing him sing. *He doesn’t sing that much so I miss hearing my Myungsoo sing.*

You carefully stood up and walked towards Myungsoo without him noticing. You hugged him from his back.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened in surprise and soon turned into a flattered one. He placed the guitar back down and turned to face you. He hugged you back as he kissed your forehead. Both of you closed your eyes to savor the moment.

*This feeling is the best feeling in the world.* Both of you thought.

After a minute, both of you pulled back.

You sat in the floor as you let Myungsoo rest on your lap.

You brushed his hair and smiled. *My heart is beating so fast.*

Myungsoo also smiled, grabbing your hand, and placing it over his thumping chest.

“This is what I always feel whenever I’m around you. My heart always beats like there’s no tomorrow.” He confessed.

“Me too, Oppa.” You said and gave him an Eskimo kiss. Both of you closed your eyes and tried to save the moment. *I just wish time would stop right now.* You thought.