Chapter 3

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You were having a dinner with your mom. You told her everything that happened earlier. Your mom smiled at you.

“Aigoo. That’s alright Jiyeon ah~ My life was also like that before. Until  I met Kyuhyun, your dad. He was also a campus’ crush before or let me say, a kingka. One day…”

*Flashback*

“Oh my! When will this ever stop?!” your mom hissed as she kept on running.

The fanboys of your mom were following her. Soon, your mom got pulled away by a guy. Your mom looked up to see Kyuhyun, the kingka.

“Are you alright? Looks like your fanboys were following you again.” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah. But what are you doing here?” your mom looked at the abandoned library that is behind their school.

“My fangirls were following me. Aish!” Kyuhyun said irritatedly.

*End of the flashback*

“—then we fell in love with each other. We got into a relationship which made our crazy life stop. Our fans didn’t bother us anymore, knowing that we’re in a relationship.” Your mom told you the story again. The last time she told it to you was when you were seven years old which was ten years ago.

“Oh.My.God. I FREAKING FOUND A PLAN! OH MOM! THANKS FOR TELLING IT TO ME AGAIN. I guess I found a way to stop it!” You jumped for joy. You hugged your mom tightly.

“But… Jiyeon ssi… have you fallen in love with someone? Then who’s going to be your boyfriend?” your mom asked. You thought about it then grew disappointed.

“You’re right mom. Aish! I’ve never experienced falling in love. Aigoo. Whatever! I’ll go upstairs now and sleep. Bye!” You said before you kiss your mom’s cheek.

“Aigoo. My daughter is really growing up now.” Your mom smiled, reminiscing the moments she had with your dad when they were still in high school.

You were playing your guitar and singing at your room. Just then, Myungsoo was reading a book in his terrace when he heard you.

*Woah. She sings and plays guitar. Cool.* Myungsoo thought. Myungsoo read the book again. This time, he can’t concentrate. He was getting distracted by your noise. Myungsoo shouted, “Jiyeon! Can you please lower down your voice and your guitar? I’m reading here!”

You heard someone shout. You went to your terrace as you saw him reading a book. You automatically smiled at the sight of him.

“Arasso! I’m sorry cutie boy!” you shouted back and winked at him.

Myungsoo was shocked again. His expression was like this. O__O

*She called me that again! Aish!* Myungsoo thought. His heart moved faster.

“AISH JINJJA! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO MY HEART! AISH! I NEED TO LOWER MY CHOLESTEROL!” Myungsoo shouted. You heard him and laughed at what he said.