Chapter 7

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

“Yah you!” the kingkas called.

Myungsoo turned back. When he saw it was the kingkas, he froze. He doesn’t know what to do.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU BRING US OUR LUNCH? WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?” the leader asked.

“I-I…” Myungsoo closed his eyes, waiting for something miracle to happen.

“Hyung, looks like he doesn’t even have a cent to buy us lunch. Look at him! He’s poor. Hahaha. I wonder how he even got to this school. Let’s go find another person who’s rich.” The other member said. The kingkas left and never bothered Myungsoo again.

“I’m glad I’m free.” Myungsoo sighed in relief.

Myungsoo saw you at the stairs. You were listening to music. Myungsoo went towards you and greeted you, “H-hi!” Myungsoo looked around, trying not to make an eye contact with you.

You didn’t hear him because you were listening to music. Myungsoo grew embarrassed and his ears were burning red.

You suddenly noticed him. You put down your headphone and greeted him, “MYUNGSOO OPPA!!! KYAAAA~!” you hugged him in a friendly way. Myungsoo blushed.

“Ho-how a-are yo-you?” Myungsoo asked, still embarrassed.

“I’m fine now that I saw you! And there you go again! Why do you always stutter? You know… you make me like you!” you beamed.

*Oh my god. My heart again…* Myungsoo placed a hand on his chest.

“Li-like?! M-me?” Myungsoo asked in disbelief.

*No one has ever liked me.*

“Yes! You’re so adorable, really.” You winked at him and walked off. You turned around and waved at him while saying, “Goodbye Myungsoo the geek! See you later!”

Myungsoo blushed heavily. Myungsoo went to the office to meet his mom.

“Umma let’s talk.” Myungsoo pulled his mom to a private room.

“Umma! Why does my heart beat crazily whenever I’m around that girl?” Myungsoo laid in the couch like a kid.

“Who’s girl?” his mom asked. *Omo ya! My son is growing up now. Does that mean… he’s falling inlove?* his mom thought as a smile grew on her face.

“YA OMMA! ANSWER ME FIRST!” Myungsoo shouted.

“Aigoo my little kid.” His mom hissed.

“LITTLE KID? AISH! WHY DO YOU AND JIYEON KEEP ON SAYING THAT TO ME? I’M NOT A LITTLE KID ANYMORE!” Myungsoo blurted.

*Ooops! I said her name!*

“Oh… Jiyeon? Our neighbor? The pretty one? Uuuuuyyyy~” his mom .

“YOU’RE INLOVE, MY SON!” his mom said as she patted Myungsoo’s head.

“Mrs Kim, you have an appointment right now.” A teacher said.

“Alright! Wait a minute.” Your mom replied.

“Aigoo. Myungsoo ah~ You like her don’t you? You should confess to her. Bye!” his mom said as she pecked a kiss on Myungsoo’s forehead.

“I LIKE HER?!!!” Myungsoo screamed. His mom heard it as she laughed.

*My son…* his mom thought. A big smile grew on her face.