Chapter 62

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Your first destination is Boracay. You and Myungsoo went to your hotel. You went to the counter and asked for the key to your room.

“Are you the daughter of Mr. Choi?”

“Yes.”

“Here’s your key. I hope you enjoy your stay here in the Philippines.”

“Thank you.” You smiled.

You went to your room and quickly lied down on the bed.

“Ahh! I’m so tired. The weather here is different from Korea's.” You stretched your arms out as you hugged a pillow.

“Jiyeon ah, we’ll go to the beach, so change after me.”

“Okaaaaay!” You beamed.

Myungsoo took his things and went into the bathroom to change.

“Hey! What’s taking you so long?!” You shouted.

A few minutes had passed. Myungsoo showed up half- revealing his defined abs.

Your jaw dropped to see such a beautiful creature in front of you.

“Yo-you ha-have abs?!” You asked in disbelief. The last time you saw his tummy, it was flat.

“I work out, you know…”

“Ho-how come you didn’t tell me?” You were still frozen in your position.

“Is it really necessary to tell you that I work out?”

“N-no… it’s just that…”

“Why?” Myungsoo leaned closer to you. Your body froze and you were unable to move. Your face was only inches away from his.

“Am I that hot?” Myungsoo smirked.

“Yah! Get off of me!”

“I don’t want to. Tell me that I am hot first.”

“Yah!” You pushed his arms, but it was no use.

“You choose. It’s either you tell me that I’m hot or I’ll…” Myungsoo looked at you affectionately. Your eyes widened in shock. *This guy is impossible.*

“FINE. YOU’RE HOT, OKAY?!”

It’s like you forced yourself. Tell it to me wholeheartedly. ” Myungsoo smirked.

“WHAAAAAAT?! Aish! Fine! My fiance~ is~ soooo~ hoooot~ I think~ I’m gonna melt~” You seductively said.

Myungsoo’s ears turned crimson.

“Are you satisfied now?”

“Yeah… I mean… NO! Kiss me first.”

“WHAAAAAT?! Yah! Ever since we got here, you've become so different.”

“Mwuuuuuu~” Myungsoo puckered his lips. You softened at how cute he was. You fell into his magical trap. You couldn’t help but give in, so you kissed his lips.

Myungsoo was surprised. He couldn’t believe you would actually do it. Satisfied, he kissed back. You could feel that he was grinning.

Before the kiss got passionate, you pulled back.

“That’s enough for today! I’ll go change now.”

With that, you grabbed your things and went into the bathroom. Myungsoo smiled and jumped around in happiness. "I’m soooo haaapppyyy!"

"I can hear you!" You shouted as you chuckled at his silliness.

You were in the bathroom thinking what swimwear to wear. It took you a while to choose one. *I hate these kind of things. It’s so revealing.*

You had no choice but to wear it because the staff wouldn’t let you in if you don’t wear the correct clothing. *I REALLY HATE IT.* You mentally slapped yourself.

You went out of the bathroom with your bikini on.

“I really hate wearing this kind of clothing! Arrrgghh!” You hissed.

Once you got out of the bathroom, Myungsoo’s eyes widened as his jaw dropped. His mouth was agape and he was in a frozen state.

“Oy! Earth to Myungsoo~” You waved your hands in front of his face.

*So gorgeous.*Myungsoo thought. He woke up to reality as he shut his eyes tight and shook his head. *Don’t think erted things, Myungsoo!* He warned himself.

You took a towel and wrapped it around your waist. *Better.*

You and Myungsoo went out of the hotel. You went to the beach and you could feel heavy stares from everybody. Girls started to squeal because of Myungsoo as guys whistled whenever you pass by. Soon, you and he became the center of attraction. *I HATE THIS.* The both of you thought. You put your shades on to avoid the blinding rays of the sunlight. Myungsoo put his arm around your waist to pull you closer. Whenever boys looked your way, Myungsoo would glare at them.

“Oppa, I’ll get some drinks. I’ll be right back.” You pulled away and went inside a shop to buy some drinks.

You were choosing some drinks when a guy bumped into you. His drink splattered over your towel. You flinched back at how hot the drink was. Fortunately, you were wearing a towel. If you didn’t, the coffee would’ve burnt your legs.

“Omo! I’m so sorry.” The guy bowed. When the guy’s eyes landed on you, he couln’t help but to admit that you are beautiful.