Chapter 67

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

*Why is Myungsoo oppa not coming here yet? I've been waiting for 6 freaking hours now.* You thought as you stomped your feet in irritation.

You decided to go to the clinic to check up on them.

Just as you were about to knock the door, Myungsoo went out of the room. You saw Hara with her shocked face.

You and Myungsoo stared at each other. “Let’s go, Jiyeon ah.” He grabbed your hand as the both of you went out of the clinic. “What happened?” You asked.

Myungsoo stopped walking. He sighed and looked at you. “I can’t believe I got tricked. I hate myself. I’m so sorry, Jiyeon ah. Please forgive me. I wasted my time to that Hara . I supposed to be spending more time with you.” He facepalmed himself in disappointment.

“Hey. It’s okay. Although I have to admit, I got jealous. But I don’t really care about it.” You pulled Myungsoo for a hug.

“Aish! That was really so stupid of me. She wasn't hurt at all!”

“It’s alright. You’re just really kind, Oppa.” You chuckled.

*Flashback*

*She looks really familiar. Is she the girl from the airport who called my love a ?"

“Are you perhaps… the girl from the airport who called my fiancé a ?” Myungsoo asked in a monotone voice.

Hara’s eyes widened. *Don’t tell me he figured out? Aish! I shouldn’t have called that girl a . Well, she’s actually a .* She rolled her eyes.

“Okay. I get it. I’m out of here.” Myungsoo stood up as he was about to go when Hara immediately got out from the bed and walked towards Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at Hara in disbelief. “You…”

*. Why did I stand up?! I’m supposed to be hurt.* Hara started to act. “Ouch… my head hurts…” She massaged her temple but it was too late because Myungsoo already found out.

“Liar.” Myungsoo smirked. He opened the door as he saw you.

Hara stayed in her frozen position, unable to move.

*End of flashback*

"Puahahahahahaha!" You burst into laughter. "She's so stupid. How can she do something as stupid as that? What is she trying to do? So she's trying to take you away from me? That will never happen. Hahaha." 

Myungsoo smiled. Seeing you laughing makes him happy.

“Oh well. Let’s forget about what happened earlier. Let’s spend our last day here without people trying to ruin our happiness. Kaja?” He held his arms out as you held onto it.

“Let’s go!” You beamed.

~~~

“You’ll get it, Hara.” Junhyung smirked. He started packing all his stuffs.

When he was already done, he strode towards the clinic.

He saw Hara lying there, looking pissed as usual.

“Oi.” Junhyung called as Hara glanced on him.

“Oppa…” Hara looked at Junhyung with her famous pitiful eyes.

“Don’t call me ‘Oppa’ ever again because we’re over and don't look at me like that. I'll never fall with your puppy eyes ever again.”

Hara’s eyes widened as saucers.

“WHAT?! WHY?!”

“I’ve already had enough. I hope you learn from your mistakes.”

With that, Junhyung left with his luggage.

Guilt rushed through Hara. When she saw that his baggage was with him, she can’t help but to scream. “AAHHHHHHH!” She held onto her hair in frustration. *He dared to leave me here! How am I supposed to go home now?! Last time I remembered, my passport was on his luggage!*