Chapter 53

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

“But we promised that we will marry each other before…” L.Joe said.

"What the hell. What is wrong with that guy? Aish!" Myungsoo hissed while hiding at the door.

“Oppa. That was so long ago. I love Myungsoo now… sorry…” you said.

"Yeah. That's my girl." Myungsoo smiled. 

You and L.Joe went in. You were surprised to see Myungsoo smirking at you and L.Joe.

“Do you guys know each other?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yes, oppa. He’s my childhood bestfriend.”

“Best friend only?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “What’s with the marriage thing that you were talking about?”

“Oh, you heard? Myungsoo oppa, that was so long ago. Don’t be jealous.” You said as you clung onto his arm.

“Tss. Hey you, Joey. Stay away from my girl.”

“It’s not Joey. It’s L.Joe. L-J-O-E.”

“What a weird name.”

You chuckled at the both of them.

“Let’s go, Jiyeon. They’re waiting for us now.” Myungsoo said as he pulled you towards the table where your family was.

“Bye, Byunghun oppa. See you later.” You said.

L.Joe just nodded. *It hurts to see my love being engaged with another guy. I have been searching for you for so long and this is what I receive?*

Soon, the engagement party was over. Your dad was very happy because your company isn’t going to bankrupt. At the same time, he was glad because you’d marry the person that you love.

*Tomorrow is Jiyeon’s birthday. What should I get for her?* Hoya, L.Joe, and Woohyun thought.

*Tomorrow is Jiyeon's birthday. It should be special.* Myungsoo thought.