Chapter 80

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

FLASHBACK:

 

It was already midnight. The lights were off and they were sleeping peacefully when the kids heard a knock on their window.

"Oh aunt! Why are you here?"

"I'm here to pick you guys up. Your father will send you to the agents tomorrow!" She lied.

The reason why she was doing that was because she wanted someone to take care of her business if she dies because she has no children.

"Dad will never do that! He loves us." The children protested.

"No kids, I heard him talking to the agent yesterday!" She lied once again.

"No! Dad will never do that!"

"Come on. You want to live a happy life right?" Their aunt asked.

The kids carefully went to their dad's room and kissed him and hugged him before leaving.

"I love you dad even if you will send us away." The two said in unison.

She brain washed the kids. And the business is now in Joon's care.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"A-appa..." Your uncle and your mom mumbled. They were stunned seeing their own father in front of them. Every secrets were revealed and they were all crying.

"I'm so sorry..." They both said as they hugged their father.

Through all the years, it was hard believing something which isn't true. And now everyone knew the truth, they were relieved.

No matter how much their father prevented them from doing some things when they were young, it was just because he loved them so much that over protecting was taking over him.

You smiled, seeing your family reunited together.

 

 

~~~

 

 

You and Myungsoo were running in the beach. He was trying to catch you. You ran as fast as you could but he managed to catch up with you as he hugged you from the back.

“Yah yeobo! Let go of me!” You said as you kept on laughing.

“I don’t want to!” Myungsoo whispered to your ear.

“Oh… you don’t want to? Alright…” You said as you kicked his balls. Myungsoo screamed in pain.

You laughed as you ran away.

“YAH! WE WON’T BE ABLE TO HAVE A BABY IF YOU KEEP ON DOING THAT!” Myungsoo shouted as you kept on laughing.

He got up and ran towards you. He held onto your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder. He nuzzled your neck which made you tickle.

"Yah, Myungsoo..."

"I love you baby." He whispered onto your neck, making you smile.

"SMILE!!!" Ricky's camera flashed as he ran away. "GREAT SHOT!" He shouted while running.

You and Myungsoo giggled. Suddenly, he carried you bridal style and dropped you onto the cold water.

Now, you were drenched.

"Yah! You!" You gritted your teeth in amazement as you grabbed Myungsoo's neck and pushed him onto the water.

The both of you had a water fight. Your smile never once left your face. You were so happy. You were so happy just by seeing Myungsoo in front of you.

All of a sudden, Myungsoo tickled you on your sides. "Hahaha! Stop it!"

To stop him, you went closer to his face and kissed him. He was surprised but smiled halfway through the kiss.

"I love you too Myungsoo. Even if you're a nerd...whether a kingka... I would still love you whoever you are."

Your foreheads touched as the both of you panted heavily after the kiss.

Out of the picture, Minah, Eunmi and Jay, together with Infinite and Ricky's friends smiled at the happy couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end~

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yup! That was it! Waahhh I am so sorry for updating just now. It's been a while. I wrote this story way back on March of 2012 and I was still young back then (lol)...so when I browsed all the chapters, I just laughed at my writing style. But yeah, I'm glad I finished this now.

Thank you so much for supporting this story. Words aren't enough to thank you all... I'm really happy!

I just wanna thank Rini6189 for correcting me on my mistakes on quite a lot of chapters from last year! I really thank her for teaching me and all... <3

Thank you everyone again! I consider this one as my first successful story that I have accomplished. I hope you take a look on my new stories.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk, The Prank Princess

Please dont forget to upvote!  Upvote