Chapter 6

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Soon, it was break time. Your daily routine is still same as usual. Myungsoo noticed that you’re the campus crush. He all noticed everything like guys surrounding you, giving you gifts, etc. You were so preoccupied by them that you didn’t even notice Myungsoo.

*I miss her. I miss how she always call me oppa. I miss how she always smile and giggle at me. I want to get her attention again.* Myungsoo thought.

While Myungsoo was walking, some guys stopped him. “Yah! You nerd! Buy us our lunch!” one of the guys yelled at him.

“Wh-why?” myungsoo got scared.

“WHY DON’T YOU JUST FOLLOW US?! DO YOU KNOW THAT WE’RE THE KINGKAS OF THIS SCHOOL? I BET YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DIDN’T FOLLOW US. YOU MIGHT GET KILLED IN NO TIME.” The leader yelled.

Scared, Myungsoo ran away. *I can’t believe this is happening to me. I should tell mom about this.*

What everyone didn’t know was, Myungsoo’s mom is the owner of the school.

You were chatting with your fanboys when you saw Myungsoo running. You ran to catch him. You two stopped at a field. Myungsoo sat at a bench. You sat beside him. Myungsoo noticed you and his spirit lightened up.

“Ji-jiyeon s-si… Wh-what are yo-you doing here?” Myungsoo asked.

“I came here for you! Why are you running oppa?” you asked.

Myungsoo got softened when he heard you call him oppa.

*Yes! She finally noticed me!*

“The ki-kingkas we-were ordering m-me. I go-got scared so I ran away.” Myungsoo confessed.

“Aww. Those kingkas are so bad. If they ever laid a hand on you again, I’ll surely make their life miserable.” You grew angry.

Myungsoo was shocked at what you said. His heart started beating like there’s no tomorrow again.

“Th-thank yo-you…” myungsoo thanked you.

“No problem cutie oppa! Just remember if you have any problems, you can count on me. Arasso?” You said. Those words you said made his heart even more faster.

“I-I ha-have to g-go.” Myungsoo walked away.

“AISH! THERE YOU GO AGAIN OPPA!” you ran to catch up of him. You lost your balance as you stumbled at the top of him.

Myungsoo was shocked. His heart became even more faster!

He traced down all of your facial features. *She’s so beautiful.*

You traced all of his facial features. *He’s not that bad.* You pulled his glasses away. You were so shocked by what you saw. *Oh my gosh. Why is he so handsome behind those glasses? I can’t believe this.*

“Myungsoo oppa. You’re so handsome.” You smiled at him. Those words sent him electrical shock down to his spine. It made him shiver. Myungsoo realized what was happening so he quickly got up leaving you dumbfounded again.

“Aish! Why does he always leave me? Aigoo.” You straightened up your skirt and walked away.