Chapter 47

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Myungsoo woke up to see you sleeping like an angel. He smiled.

*It feels great seeing you first when I wake up. I hope we stay forever like this.* Myungsoo stared at you. The way your long eyelashes cascaded over your cheeks, your pink lips, your milky skin, and your perfect nose made him realize that he’s so lucky to have someone like you. It’s very rare to find a perfect woman that is beautiful inside and out. He caressed your cheeks. He nuzzled your nose. He brushed your bangs aside to get a perfect view of your closed eyes.

*So beautiful.*Myungsoo thought.

He was about to touch your lips, but you held his wrist. Myungsoo was taken aback and quickly turned over so that his back was facing you.

“I know you’re staring at me.” You whispered.

*Aish! So embarrassing!* Myungsoo thought.

“Yah! No need to be embarrassed. Come here.”

*Did she just read my mind?!* Myungsoo rolled his eyes and turned around.

“Mi-mianhe…”

“What’s there to be sorry about?”

“I thought you’re mad because I was touching your face.”

“Puahahahahaha!” you burst into laughter.

“W-why are you laughing?” Myungsoo pouted.

You saw his pouting face and smiled at how cute it was.

“Aigoo aigoo~ My boyfriend is so cute~” You pinched his cheeks and got out of bed.

“C’mon. Get up now. I’ll make breakfast.” You patted his leg.

Myungsoo’s eyes grew wide.

“Di-did yo-you ju-just pa-patted my bu-?” Myungsoo stuttered.

“WHAAAT?! You ert! It was your leg!”

“Bu-but I-I swear… it was my .”

You shook your head in disbelief.

“You’re crazy Myungsoo. How can a leg become a ?”

“Bu-but it really wa-was-“

“Stop. Whatever.”

With that, you walked out of the room and went into the kitchen. You grinned from ear to ear at how childish Myungsoo was.

“But it really wasn’t his ! It was his leg.” You mumbled and started cooking.

“Aigoo. I feel like I’m a wife now.”

While cooking, you felt something on your shoulder. You looked to see Myungsoo’s chin resting on your shoulder as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

“Myungsoo ah~ I’m cooking.”

“So?”

“What if you got burned or something… let go.”

“Andwe. Let me stay like this.”

“Arasso. You’re stubborn, you know that?”

“Whatever.”

With that, he held your waist even tighter. It sent an electrical shock down to your spine.

“Stop being so mushy. I can’t concentrate with my cooking.” You smiled.

*I’m so lucky to have a super sweet boyfriend like Myungsoo. I hope I won’t get attacked by lots of ants.*

You turned around as you planted a kiss on his lips. With that, Myungsoo ran off and started jumping up and down like a kid.

“Yay! I got my kiss!” Myungsoo shouted with glee. You looked at him to see how jubilant he was.

“He’s such a kid.”

You didn’t realize that you were smiling the whole time while cooking.

Soon, the breakfast was ready. Both of you started eating.

*It feels really great being with Myungsoo. I'm so happy he's my fiancé.*