Chapter 48

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You and Myungsoo were walking with your hands intertwined. Whenever the both of you pass by the students, they laughed while looking at Myungsoo.

“What’s wrong with them?” you asked.

“I don’t know.”

Both of you went to the big crowd of students who are watching something. Both of you went to the crowd. As soon as Myungsoo’s eyes landed in the TV screen, he became speechless. It was the video of him while he was drunk, the video that Hoya recorded last time.

*Hoya… what is it this time?* Myungsoo clenched his fists into a ball and ran off to find Hoya.

When you saw the video, you didn’t laugh unlike the students. You turned around to see Myungsoo not there anymore.

*If I found out who did this, I’ll definitely not let him off.* you thought.

You were looking for Myungsoo in the corridor when you suddenly heard some bickering.

“Why did you do that?”

“Hmm…” Hoya tapped his chin.

“Just for fun.” He smirked.

“Do you know how embarrassing that was? How dare you do that, Hoya?”

“You always have everything that I can’t have! Just like Jiyeon! I heard that both of you are engaged.”

“So? What does it matter with you?”

“I like Jiyeon!”

“What?!” Myungsoo punched Hoya straight in the face. Hoya punched him back. It was more powerful than Myungsoo’s punch. You saw the scene and immediately helped Myungsoo up.

“Hoya. Please. Stop this. You already know that we love each other, so just move on and find another girl that is better than me.”

“But there’s no one who’s better than you.” Hoya said.

“Please. If you really like me, you would do anything to make me happy. My happiness is being with Myungsoo.”

Hoya got hurt by what you said as a tear slid down on his cheek.

With that, he ran away.

“Myungsoo, are you okay?” you asked as you hugged him immediately.

“Yes. Thank you for everything.” He hugged you back.

You helped him go to the clinic. Unfortunately, the nurse wasn’t there.

“I’ll treat your wounds.” You said.

You grabbed the first-aid kit as you sat on Myungsoo’s lap. You started treating his bruised cheek. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around your waist while he stared at you.

“Stop staring and don’t move.” You said as you put some medicine on his bruised face.    

“Aish! Hoya must pay for this. Look at yourself now.”

“Aigoo. My girl is worried about me.”

You can’t help but blush.

“You’re blushing. Ayieeee.”

“No. I’m not.”

With that, you got off of his lap and sat beside him.

Myungsoo was about to kiss you when someone opened the door.