Chapter 37

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Hoya woke up by the sound from the TV. He turned it off and something went on his mind. *Aha!*

Hoya dialed a number on his phone and started calling it. A seducing voice answered.

“Ohh~ Hoya oppa~ What do you want~”

“Come in this house. *********” Hoya told the girl the address.

“Ah nae~”

After a while, someone knocked on the door. Hoya opened it and let the girl in.

“What am I going to do here, oppa~” the girl sweetly asked.

“Well, you just have to act. I’ll pay you, don’t worry.” Hoya smirked.

 

It was a Saturday morning. You flipped open your phone and saw a text message from Hoya.

“Come to Myungsoo’s house. I just have something to tell you.”

You went to Myungsoo’s house. You knocked the door as Hoya opened it.

“Good morning Jiyeon ah~”

“Good morning.”

He led you inside.

“You’re living here?” you asked as he nodded.

“Where’s Myungsoo?” you asked.

He smirked and told you to go to the TV room. You followed what he said. You opened the door only to see the drunken men. To your surprise, you saw a girl sleeping beside Myungsoo. The girl was hugging him and her head was resting to his shoulder. You can’t believe what you just saw.

*Did Myungsoo just cheat on me? I can’t believe this.*

You started crying. Myungsoo woke up by the sound of a girl crying. He woke up only to see a girl beside him.

*What the heck is this? I don’t even know her! How did this happen?* Myungsoo curiously thought.

He got up to see you crying.

*Oh no. She misunderstood it.*

“Jiyeon ah!” Myungsoo was about to approach you but you ran away.

*. Hoya… so this was your plan, huh? You bastard…* Myungsoo clenched his fists into a ball and started running to catch you.

You ran and ran as fast as you could. You didn’t know where you were going. You rode a bus and stayed there for so long. You didn’t even realize where the bus was heading. The only thing that you were thinking was what you saw a while ago. Myungsoo ran to catch up with you but to his dismay, you were already gone. Tears are now visible in Myungsoo’s eyes. He clutched his chest and started sobbing. He was so hurt to see you crying and misunderstanding everything a while ago.

The thought of Myungsoo being with another girl made you cry.

*It hurts. It hurts so bad. So happiness is just temporary afterall?*

You cried and cried. Your eyes were swollen. You realized that the bus stopped in front of your dad’s company. You went out of the bus and started running inside the company. The workers kept on greeting you but you just abruptly ignored them.

“What happened to her? This isn’t usually like her.” a worker mumbled.