Chapter 12

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

Jiwunjul arasseo neoeh gieokdeuleul 

Chingudeul hamggeh moyeo suleul chwihan bam 
Neh saenggakeh nan himdeulgon hae 
Geureonchae sarasseo neul honja yeotjana 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/toy/that+i+was+once+by+your+side_20882295.html ] 
Handdaeneun neol guwonira mideosseossuh 
Meoreojigi jeonen 
Geugeotman gieokhae jul su itgetni 
Naega neoeh gyeoteh jamshi saratdaneun geol 
Gaggeum neol georiehseo bolggabwa 
Chorahan nal geowuleul bichwi danjanghagon hae 

Apeujin ahni? mani geokjeongdwe 
Haengbokhagetjiman neoreul wihae gidohalggeh 
Gieokhae dareun saram mannado 
Naega neoeh gyeoteh jamshi saratdaneun geol 

Wuseulsu isseosseo neol bogo isseulddaen 
Jogeuman anshikcheoga dwe eoh jueotji 

Meoreojigi jeonen ♫

Myungsoo ended the song with a smile on his face.

~~~

You fell asleep at Myungsoo’s lovely voice. Myungsoo stopped singing as he looked at your sleeping face. Myungsoo got up and went towards you as he kissed your forehead. 

*Get well soon, Jiyeon ah*

Myungsoo was about to go when you grabbed his waist. You thought it was a pillow so you held it tighter. You groaned. *Why is this pillow heavy?*

Myungsoo’s eyes widened in surprise. O_O Myungsoo’s heart went more crazy than before.

Soon, he fell asleep.

~~~

It was a sunny Friday morning, you hugged the pillow (which was actually Myungsoo) tightly.

Myungsoo woke up to see your face only inches away from his. He traced down all of your facial features. He was amazed at how beautiful you are.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. You woke up only to see Myungsoo staring at you like this O_O. You remembered everything that happened yesterday.

You quickly pushed Myungsoo to your bathroom when your mom went inside your room. Luckily, she didn't see Myungsoo.

“Jiyeon ah, your father is downstairs.”, said your mother.

“Nae. I’ll be there.” You smiled.

When you saw your mom left, you opened your bathroom only to see Myungsoo peeing.

“Oh my god.” You quickly shut your eyes. Myungsoo grew embarrassed.

“Myu-myungsoo… You should go now. My parents might misunderstand us if they saw you here.”

“Ah yeah.” Myungsoo nodded. He went to your terrace and quickly climbed down.

When you saw he was already in the backyard, you shouted, “MYUNGSOO OPPA! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! I OWE YOU ONE!”

Myungsoo heard it as he let out a giggle.

*It’s alright, Jiyeon. Remember, I owe you one before right?*

*Flashback*

“Where do you want to sit?”, asked the teacher.

Everyone shot him a don’t-you-ever-sit-beside-me look. Myungsoo got scared as he lost his balance and stumbled down.

Everyone laughed except for you. You came towards him and helped him up. The students were shocked by your sudden actions.

“I volunteer! Myungsoo, you can sit beside me. There’s an empty chair next to me.” You winked at him. The girls shot you a disgusted look.

“Look at her! She has no taste at all. Eewww!” one of the girls said.

*Lifesaver! I owe you one, Jiyeon!* Myungsoo thought. 

*End of flashback*

Myungsoo smiled while reminiscing and then he left.