Chapter 64

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

*Oh. Isn't he the guy from the store earlier?* You thought.

He chuckled as he took the hat and put it back on you.

“It looks great on you. I’ll pay.” He said, grabbing his wallet from his pocket. He was about to pay when you held his wrist.

“No… it’s okay. You don’t have to.” You waved your hand as you shook your head. The guy took your hand and put it back on your side. He gave you a smile as he gave a bill to the vendor.

You looked at the guy in disbelief. “Why did you pay? You don’t even know me.” You furrowed your eyebrows.

He let out a chuckle again. “Just take it as a payback. I stained your towel right?”

You shook your head in disbelief. You walked off while giving him a bow.

“Hey! Wait up!” He ran to catch up with you. He held your shoulder as he spun you around.

“Wh-why?” You asked casually.

“I’m Junhyung.” He introduced himself as the two of you shook hands.

“Jiyeon.” You nodded. “Hey, how did you understand the woman a while ago? You’re Korean right?”

“I studied a little bit of the Tagalog language before I went here.” He said.

You walked slower. “Oh…” You nodded in understanding.

You went inside a shop as you saw a row of wrist watches from a glass stand. *These are so nice.* A black leather cuff watch caught your eye. *Perfect on Myungsoo’s wrist.* You grabbed it and looked at it carefully. You checked the price and it wasn’t that expensive. *I’ll buy this.* You went towards the queue area and waited for your turn to pay. Junhyung went towards you as he saw the watch that you were holding. “For whom is that for?” He pointed at it.

“Oh. For my fiance.” You smiled at the thought of Myungsoo wearing it.

Junhyung’s face fell. “Oh really? You’re engaged?” He asked.

“Yeah.” You nodded. “You look young…” He mumbled but you still heard it.

“Hey. I heard you. I know I’m still young for being engaged, but my parents planned it. You know… for some business… and you know what's so awesome? I didn't know that my boyfriend would be my fiance. Isn't it ironic?” You let out a chuckle as you rubbed the back of your neck. *I think I told a stranger too much information.*

Junhyung noticed your discomfort. He chuckled again. “Oh… I see. You know… you make me laugh for some reason.” He casually confessed.

*What is this guy trying to say?* You thought.

Soon, it was your turn to pay. You took your wallet from your pocket as you paid off.

“Thanks for coming.” The cashier bowed.

You went outside the store with Junhyung as the both of you strolled around.

“Hey… I don’t know if it’s just me but… I think I’ve seen you somewhere even before we met in the store earlier.” You suddenly said.

“Me too.” Junhyung thought about where he had meet you before. After a while, he finally remembered.

“Oh! From the airport! My stupid girlfriend bumped into you, right?”

You thought about the girl who called you a “” from the airport.

“Oh yeah! You were beside her that time. I didn’t think about it.” You smiled but it faded soon as you thought about the girl. *She’s the first one who called me something aggressive.*

“What’s with your poker face?” Junhyung chuckled again.

*There this guy goes again. He keeps on chuckling.* You thought.

“Hey! Why did you say stupid girlfriend?” You changed the topic.

“Oh. My girlfriend and I had an argument again. I don’t understand her sometimes.”

You just stayed silent, not wanting to ask about his private life.

“It’s getting dark now. I think I should go.” You said.

“Sure. Where are you staying? I’ll walk you there.”

“No. It’s okay. You don’t have to.”

“C’mon. I insist.”

“Okay.” You pouted and started walking towards the direction of the hotel you are staying.

Soon, the both of you arrived. You thanked him as the two of you exchanged numbers.

“I hope we meet again. Nice meeting you.” He patted your shoulder as he walked off.

You sighed and immediately strode towards your room. You saw Myungsoo watching TV. Since his back was facing you, he didn’t notice that you already came. You peeked at what he was watching.

He was watching A Pink on a Korean channel.

*Gotcha.* “YAH!” You shouted. Myungsoo jolted in surprise as his popcorn flew everywhere. *That voice.* Myungsoo thought as he immediately grabbed the remote control and turned the TV off. He sighed heavily as he turned around to face you. He was closing his eyes, not wanting to see your angry face. He held his hands out as he apologized. “Sorry… sorry… sorry… sorry…” After saying “sorry” for a couple of times, he sang and even danced Super Junior’s sorry sorry with his eyes closed.

“Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo…”

You chuckled at his childishness. Since you aren’t the type to hold grudges, you already forgave gim for not keeping his promise not to watch A Pink.

Carefully, you sat on the couch as you watched him dance and sing like a fool.

Myungsoo opened an eye. He rolled his eye from left to right, searching for your appearance. He opened his other eye as he noticed that you were already sitting on the couch with your angry face.

He bent down and put his hands together. “Forgive me, okay? It was just a coincidence! It’s the only Korean channel in the television here.”

You tried to hold your laughter but you still managed to keep an angry face.

“Buing buing~” Myungsoo did an aegyo. You were about to give in but decided not to.

“Buing buing~” He did it again. “Buing buing~” He did it once again.

You were about to explode into laughter but you forced yourself not to give in.

Myungsoo rolled in the floor like a buffalo. He threw tantrums like a little kid.

*Oppa can be bipolar sometimes. He was teasing me like he’s a ert or something this morning and now he acts like a child. His childish personality is the one that I like the most about him. He’s just too cute that I want to squish his cheeks.*

You finally gave in and burst into laughter. “Puahahahaha! I should’ve recorded your performance! Puahahahaha!” You held your stomach because it was starting to get hurt.

Myungsoo smiled and sat beside you. “So you already forgave me?” He nudged your shoulder. You were still laughing, not bothering to answer his question.

After a round of laughter, you stopped laughing. Myungsoo pouted.

You pinched his cheeks. “You are so cute, Oppa.”

His eyes sparkled. *Does this mean she already forgave me?*

“Nae. I’ve already forgiven you even before you did your… Puahahahahaha! Awesome performance.” You said as if you’ve read his mind. You gave him a thumbs up, still laughing about what he did.

Myungsoo smiled as he wrapped his arms around you. He hugged you tightly as he carried you. He spun around which made you a little bit dizzy.

“Stop. Put me down. Aigoo.” You waggled your feet.

Before he put you down, he squished you once again.

Both of you stared at each other’s eyes. He started to lean in and before you knew it, both of you were already kissing.