Chapter 32

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

“Wh-what?! B-babe? What are you talking about, Hoya?!” you asked. The girls in the classroom started whispering and muttering.

Myungsoo furrowed his brows.

“Hoya! What the hell are you talking about? She’s my girlfriend. Not yours. So back off.” Myungsoo said as he grabbed Hoya’s collar.

*Girlfriend? They’re together now?*Hoya grew disappointed as he pushed Myungsoo, making him fall down in the floor. You got up from your seat and immediately helped Myungsoo up.

“What the heck is your problem, Hoya?” you asked, confused.

“Nothing.” Hoya replied. He leaned closer to you and whispered, "I meant, soon to be my babe." Hoya winked at you as you glared at him.

*What’s wrong with Hoya? Does he like me or something?*you thought.

All of you went back to your seats and the class started again.

You can feel the girls’ heavy stares.

*Good. Now I have a lot of haters. First, because of me dating Myungsoo. Second, because of Hoya. Aish!*

Soon, the class ended. You and Myungsoo went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. The fanboys you used to sit with, during lunch are now ignoring you. They don’t ask you to sit with them anymore.

*I kind of miss them…*you thought.

Myungsoo slung his arms to your shoulders as he quickly kissed your cheek.

“What are you thinking?” Myungsoo asked.

“Err. Nothing. Let’s go?” you pulled him into an empty table as the both of you started eating.

You and Myungsoo were happily eating together when you suddenly brought up Hoya to the topic.

“I wonder why Hoya called me that.”

Myungsoo grew annoyed when you talked about his cousin.

“Don’t mention him infront of me. I hate him to death.” Myungsoo said which made you shocked.

“Oh I’m sorry. Bu-but why?”

“Well, he always makes me look bad infront of my father. He's my cousin.”

“YO-YOUR COUSIN?! HE’S YOUR COUSIN?!”

Myungsoo nodded.

“Let’s not talk about him. It makes me annoyed.”

“Okay.”

“Jiyeon ah, no matter what happens, we’ll always be together, alright?”

“FOREVER. I love you oppa.” You said as you went beside him and hugged him tightly.

Myungsoo grinned widely.

“Aigoo. My girl is so sweet.” Myungsoo hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

You realized everyone is looking at the both of you, so you pulled back.