Chapter 52

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

“Omo! What time is it now?!” you started to panic. You looked at your phone to see it was already 11:00pm.

“Myungsoo ah! Wake up. We’re late for our engagement party now.” You shook Myungsoo. He woke up after he stirred in his sleep.

“What?!” Myungsoo’s eyes widened. “Let’s go to your old house. Your parents told me that we should go there.” He said.

“Let’s go!”

After you changed your clothes, you went to your old house. Fortunately, your parents were still there waiting for the both of you.

“Why are you kids late?”

“Looks like you didn’t get enough sleep.”

“Did something happen between you two last night?” Daehyun wriggled his eyebrows.

“Mwo?! No!” you shouted.

“Ricky went to our house last night. It was hard convincing him to leave, so we slept late.” Myungsoo explained.

“Good. Now go and change.” Myungsoo’s dad said.

Both of you got ready. The stylists fixed the both of you. Soon, it was finished.

“How do I look?” you turned around.

Everyone’s jaw dropped at your gorgeous look.

“Be-beautiful…” Myungsoo mumbled.

All of you went to the place where the engagement party was being held. Infinite and even Teen Top were there.

“Congratulations, Jiyeon and Myungsoo.” The Infinite members said except for Woohyun and Hoya.

“Noona! You’re so pretty!” Ricky shouted as he hugged your arm.

You and Myungsoo parted your ways to greet the other people. You saw Woohyun staring at you. You went towards him and greeted him, “Hi, Woohyun oppa.”

“Hi. You look beautiful.” He said, which made you blush.

“Jiyeon, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it, oppa?”

“To be honest, I like you.”

“Wha-what?!” your eyes widened. You couldn’t believe that your favorite idol likes you.

“I like you. I know I’m too late.”

“I-I like you too… but not as much as I like Myungsoo. Sorry, oppa. You’re my favorite idol. If only I didn’t fall for Myungsoo, then I’ll marry you.”

“Re-really?”

“I’m just kidding, oppa.” You winked at him as you left.

*It’s alright. I wish you happiness, Jiyeon. Though it kinda hurts so see you with Myungsoo.* Woohyun smiled.

You were on the balcony. You were tired from greeting the visitors. You turned around to see L.Joe sitting at the corner.

“He-hey… What are you doing here alone?” you asked.

“Just thinking about stuff…”

“Oh…” you looked away because it was awkward.

“I don’t know why… but I think I’ve seen you somewhere before.” L.Joe broke the awkwardness.

“I don’t know why. I think I’ve seen you somewhere before too.” you let out a chuckle.

You thought about Byunghun, your first love.

*There’s no way it’s him. But they have the same name!* you started to grow confused.

“Byu-byunghun o-oppa?”

L.Joe’s eyes widened. *Byunghun oppa? Only Jiyeon calls me that. Wait… Oh .*

“Jiyeon?! Jiyeon ah?”

*asdfghjkl. It’s him! Oh, why didn’t I recognize him?!*

“Oppa!” you hugged him tightly.

“Wait… I swear! I didn’t recognize you. You’ve changed a lot now. You’re so handsome.”

“I also didn’t recognize you, pabo. You’ve become prettier.”

“Oh, how long has it been? Five years? I haven’t seen you for so long. Sorry for leaving you, oppa.”

“It’s alright. Seeing each other now is what matters, right?”

“Nae. I missed you!”

“You’re engaged now…haha” L.Joe mumbled as he chuckled nervously.

“Ah, yeah.”

“But we promised that we will marry each other before…”

“Oppa. That was so long ago. I love Myungsoo now… sorry…”

“Aish! I’m too late.”

“Aigoo.” You ruffled his hair.

“Oppa. I’m really sorry for leaving you before.”

“Stop apologizing. It’s really alright. I've gotten over it now. Although, it hurt me so bad before.”

“Really? Ah! I’m sorry.”

“Stop saying sorry. Let’s go.”

What both of you didn’t know was… someone was listening to your conversation.