Chapter 20

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Hoya walked you to your house.

“Thanks for walking me home, Hoya.” You thanked him.

“No problem.” Hoya nodded and walked away.

You were about to go inside your house when a guy stopped you from behind.

“Hey stop!” a guy shouted.

*That voice is so familiar. Myungsoo?* you thought as you turned around to see the good looking man you saw a while ago, staring at you.

“I-I uhm… Jiyeon ssi…” Myungsoo stuttered.

“Myungsoo? Myungsoo oppa? Is that you?” your eyes widened when you realized it was really him.

“Uhm… yeah…” Myungsoo said as he rubbed his temple.

“Why did yo-you change? What happened?” you asked.

“I- uhm… I’ll keep the reason to myself. Anyways… can I… uhm…” Myungsoo said nervously.

“What is it, oppa?”

“Can I ask for yo-your nu-num-b-er?”

“For my what?” you asked, not understanding what he just said.

“Your number!” Myungsoo blurted as he avoided an eye contact with you.

“Oh… my number…” you said as a wide smile spread on your face.

*Aha… this guy… asking for my number… hmm… that’s pretty cute.*

“Alright. No worries. Give me your phone.”

Myungsoo gave you his phone. You opened it only to see a stolen picture of you as you giggled.

*Myungsoo oppa has a crush on me, huh?* you thought. Your heart started beating faster.

*Her picture is my wallpaper. I’m screwed, oh man.* Myungsoo realized as he looked away.

“I’m so embarrassed right now. Aish!” Myungsoo whispered. You heard it as you giggled again.

“There you go.” You saved your number as you gave his phone back to him.

“Do you want to save your number on my phone too?” you asked as he nodded. You gave your phone to him.

He unlocked your phone only to see a picture of Infinite. Myungsoo smirked.

*A fan of Infinite, huh?* Myungsoo thought. He saved his number as he gave your phone back to you.

“Thanks, Jiyeon.” He thanked you.

“You’re welcome.” You smiled at him and you were about to go inside your house when he grabbed your wrist. You turned to look at him. The two of you stared at each other for a moment.

*He’s so handsome. He’s more good looking than Infinite oppas.* you thought.

“Uhm… I just wanted to say… go-go-good-ni-niteu-ght.”

“What? Good what?” you asked, not understanding the last word he said again.

*Aish! Why do I feel so nervous? And my heart is beating so fast again.* Myungsoo thought.

“Good night!” Myungsoo blurted and ran away, leaving you dumbfounded.

*That guy is so funny. He’s so handsome and he look so manly, but the way he act is just so…childish* you thought as you kept on laughing while you were walking inside. Your family looked at you as if you were a crazy person.

"What happened to Jiyeon?" your father asked. O_o