Chapter 34

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You and Myungsoo went inside, Myungsoo noticed your mom isn’t there.

“Where’s your mom?”

“Oh she has some work…”

*Why do I feel uncomfortable… I can’t explain this feeling… but knowing me and Jiyeon are only in this house… AHHHH! WHAT AM I THINKING?! AISH!!!*Myungsoo thought.

You noticed him doing some weird faces.

“What are you doing?” you asked.

“Err… nothing…”

He suddenly smiled, remembering the time when you and him slept together.

You and Myungsoo were watching TV and eating popcorn.

“Do you remember the time when I took care of you when you were sick? Then… you pulled me in your bed… you thought I’m a pillow…” he blurted.

*WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!*Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts.

Your eyes widened.

“REALLY? I PULLED YOU? SO… WAS THAT THE REASON WHY YOU SLEPT IN MY BED THAT TIME?” You frowned.

“Yes…well actually… I was about to go that time… but you hugged my waist tightly…” Myungsoo sarcastically smiled.

“Aigoo. Whatever… let’s focus in the movie…” you said.

You were trying to focus on the movie but inside, you were so embarrassed. *Did I really do that?!*

Soon, the movie finished. Myungsoo noticed you were sleeping in his shoulder. He moved your bangs away and traced your facial features.

*My girlfriend is so beautiful.*

He kissed your forehead and carefully put you to your bed. He grabbed a blanket and put it on you. He made sure you were comfortable. Satisfied, he turned off the lights and went outside your house.

He went back to his house only to see Infinite there.

*Hoya… I didn’t give you permission to let anyone come here in my house. I didn’t even approve you to live here...* Myungsoo started to grow mad at Hoya’s manners.

The Infinite members noticed Myungsoo. All of them were stunned at his handsomeness.

“Who’s that guy, Hoya?” Sunggyu asked.

“Oh… My cousin.” Hoya replied.

*He’s handsome. I wonder what his talents are… maybe I’ll ask him to be a member of Infinite soon…* Sunggyu thought.

Myungsoo pulled Hoya to the kitchen.

“What are you doing?!” Hoya asked.

“What am I doing?! How about you? WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?! This isn’t your house. So how come you let your friends come here. I didn’t give you permission to do so.”

“What’s wrong with that? I just care about you… since you don’t have any friends… maybe you wanted to be friends with them…”

“Since when did you care about me?” Myungsoo asked. He was somehow touched, but he felt something weird about him. He’s not usually like that. *Is he planning something?* Myungsoo thought.

“C’mon. Just go with the flow.” Hoya smirked.