Chapter 63

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Junhyung hastily gave you his spare towel but you insisted. “No, it’s alright.” You waved your hand and went to the counter to pay. Junhyung couldn't take his eyes off of you. *She's so beautiful.* After you payed, you went to find Myungsoo outside. You saw him talking to some bunch of girls which were wearing a very revealing outfit. Jealousy struck you so you made a face and strode towards him. “Oppa!” You shouted in anger. You felt the girls’ glare as it sent daggers down to your spine. You gulped and turned to Myungsoo. *If looks could kill.* You thought. “Oh, Jiyeon ah~ What happened to your towel?” He worriedly asked. He went towards you as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. *See? He’s my man so back off, girls.* You rolled your eyes. “Oh, a guy bumped into me and his coffee stained it.” You gave Myungsoo his drink as you wrapped your free arm around his waist to make the girls jealous. The girls walked off when they realized that you two are couples.

When you saw that they were gone, you pulled back and glared at Myungsoo. “Yah! Why are you flirting with those girls?” You asked. “I’m not flirting with them. THEY were flirting with me.” He emphasized the word ‘they’.

“Are you jealous?” He teased.

“No.” You looked around to avoid an eye contact with him. “Admit it~” He sang as he sipped on his drink. You softened and finally admitted it. “Fine. I was jealous, okay?”

“You don’t have to feel jealous. I’m only yours and you’re the only girl that I see in my eyes. Uh… let me include my mom too. Hehe.” He chuckled. “Whatever.” You walked off and grabbed your camera from your bag to take photos. Myungsoo followed you as both of you took many selcas.

“Oppa, I think the photos are enough. Let’s go swim!” You suggested as you put your camera back on your bag.

“Sure, baby.” He took your bag from you and put it on your cottage.

~~~

“Waahhh! This is so great!” You splashed water on Myungsoo’s face. “Yah! What was that for?!”

You began to swim faster before he could catch you. Due to his fast reflexes, he caught your arm and spun you around. He splashed water on you and before you knew it, you two were having a ‘mini’ battle on the beach.

“Aigoo. Stop it!” You hissed. Myungsoo stopped as he heard his tummy grumble. “Puahahaha! Okay, that’s enough. Let’s eat.” You patted his shoulder and swam back to the shore. You took your bag from the cottage and went back to the hotel so you could change.

~~~

An hour had passed. The both of you decided to eat in a restaurant. You tried some of the Filipino foods. “So delicious.” The both of you said in unison. Myungsoo chuckled and noticed that you have a sauce near your lips. He grabbed a napkin and gently wiped it. Your heart softened at how caring Myungsoo was. “Thank you, Myungie oppa.”

On the other hand,

“Can you please stop complaining?! We’re here to have fun, aren’t we?” Junhyung started to grow mad.

“How can I not complain when you’re always being so overprotective? Damn it. I was just talking to the guys that I’ve met. It doesn’t have a freaking big deal.” Hara rolled her eyes as she fanned herself. *It’s so hot in this place.*

Junhyung sighed heavily. He put his fork back down and grabbed a napkin to wipe his lips. *I can’t take this anymore.*

“This is enough.” Junhyung gave Hara a look and grabbed his wallet. He strode towards the counter and paid for their food.

“Thanks for coming. I hope you enjoyed the food.” The cashier politely said.

*I didn’t enjoy it.* Junhyung thought as he let out a smirk. He glanced at Hara once again and walked out of the restaurant.

“WHAT? DID OPPA JUST DITCHED ME HERE?!” Hara asked in disbelief. People looked at her way including you and Myungsoo. *Oh! Isn’t she the girl from the airport?* You thought. You and Myungsoo just ignored her and continued to eat.

“Oppa, say ahhh~” You held your spoon infront of Myungsoo.

Myungsoo chuckled but just went with the flow, anyway.

“Ahhh~” He chewed the food. “How’s it?” You asked, grinning from ear to ear. “It’s good.” Myungsoo gave a thumbs up.

Hara saw the both of you and grew jealous at how intimate the both of you were. She soon realized that the guy she couldn’t take her mind off was just in the same place as she was.

*The handsome guy from the airport!*  Hara smirked. *I guess luck is on my side right now.*

~~~

After the both you ate, Myungsoo told you that he's going to rest first. He told you that he was really tired. You agreed and strolled around Boracay to have some fresh air.

You saw a summer hat and tried it on. You looked at your reflection in the mirror. The vendor suddenly mumbled, “Ang ganda mo naman.” You looked at her in confusion. *What did she just say?* You mentally asked yourself.

“I’m sorry. I don’t understand what you are saying.” You bowed and put the hat back on the rack.

“She said that you are pretty.” A guy mumbled from your back. You turned around to face the guy.