Chapter 21

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You and Myungsoo were running in the beach. He was trying to catch you. You ran as fast as you could but he managed to catch up with you as he hugged you from the back.

“Yah yeobo! Let go of me!” you said as you kept on laughing.

“I don’t want to!” Myungsoo whispered to your ear.

“Oh… you don’t want to? Alright…” you said as you kicked his balls. Myungsoo screamed in pain.

You laughed as you ran away.

“YAH! WE WON’T BE ABLE TO HAVE A BABY IF YOU KEEP ON DOING THAT!” Myungsoo shouted as you kept on laughing.

 

“OH MY GOSH.” You woke up as you placed your hands on your head.

“What was that dream all about?” you grew nervous as you screamed.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Your mom woke up as she panicked and went to your room.

“What’s wrong Jiyeon ah?” your mom asked worriedly.

“Oh nothing. Don’t mind me. I just dreamt about something. Did appa and Daehyun oppa left already?” you asked as your mom nodded.

“I wasn’t able to say goodbye.” You pouted.

“It’s alright. You can visit them in the company, if you want though.”

With that, your mom left. You went to your terrace as you stretched your arms widely.

“Aigoo. What a dream.” You thought about the dream as you shook your head.

*I. NEED. TO. FORGET. THAT.* you thought as you closed your eyes to feel the fresh air.

When you opened your eyes, you saw Myungsoo staring at you from his terrace.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” you screamed. Myungsoo looked at you in disbelief.

Your mom heard you scream. *My daughter became crazy ever since last night. I wonder what exactly happened to her.*

*Stay away from my mind and my sight. Oh please. You’re driving me crazy, Kim Myungsoo.* you thought.