Chapter 55

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You were eating a slice of cake when you saw Woohyun coming towards you.

“Hey, Jiyeon. Happy birthday.” He said.

“Thanks, Woohyun oppa.” You smiled at him. “Sit here.” You patted the empty space next to you.

“Thanks. So, why do you look so depressed? What’s wrong?”

“Oh. Nothing. I’m just thinking of someone.”

*It’s Myungsoo, obviously. I didn’t see him anywhere.* Woohyun thought.

“Woohyun oppa… Haha.” You chuckled.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Oh. I just remembered the times when I used to spazz over you. I swear, I even have a Woohyun-biased blog on Tumblr. Who knew that I’m actually friends with my bias now?”

Woohyun cracked up.

“Oh… an obsessed fan, huh?”

*I was… until I met Myungsoo.*

“Whatever.” You rolled your eyes.

*It’s flattering knowing that she’s biased of me, but I have to face the truth. She only likes me as an idol.* Woohyun thought.

“Hmm… Since it’s my number one fan’s birthday… I’ll give you a gift.”

“Really? What is it then?” Your eyes widened as a big grin spread on your face.

“We can have selcas as much as you want.”

“REALLY? CAN I ALSO POST IN ON THE INTERNET?” You beamed.

“Sure.” He chuckled.

With that, both of you shot selcas.

After what seemed like forever, the camera ran out of battery.

Woohyun chuckled. “For how long have we been taking pictures?” You also chuckled.

“Thank you so much, Woohyun oppa. You don’t know how happy I am right now.” You said.

“You’re welcome. Anything for you. Anyways, I have a question for you.”

“What is it?”

“if you didn’t fall in love with Myungsoo… do you think I have a chance to be your boyfriend?”

“YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BEFORE! I EVEN TALK TO MY WOOHYUN POSTER WHEN I’M BORED. THE WAY YOU SING IS JUST SO AWESOME. WHENEVER YOU THROW HEARTS TO YOUR FANS, I FEEL LIKE I’M GONNA DIE—“

*Damn. I gave too much information. This shows that I’m really a crazy, obsessed fan of him.*