Chapter 66

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

"Ouch!" Hara hissed. Myungsoo ran to check up on the girl that hit the ball.

"Are you alright?" Myungsoo asked. Hara's eyes widened as saucers. *I'm so lucky today.*

"No. My head hurts. Ow!" Hara faked a cry.

Because Myungsoo is a kind-hearted person, he carried Hara bridal style so he could bring her to the clinic.

You and Junhyung saw it as jealousy struck the two of you.

*Why is oppa carrying that girl?* You rolled your eyes.

"OKAY, THE GAME IS OVER. THE WINNER IS MYUNGSOO'S TEAM." The referee whistled loudly.

"Stupid beach volleyball. We lost." Junhyung hissed.

You began walking towards Myungsoo. "What happened?" You asked worriedly.

"Oh, this girl got hit by the ball because of me. I'll just bring her to the clinic." Myungsoo said. "Are you alright?" You asked her.

You saw Hara smirk at you as she faked a cry. "I'm okay but... ugh it hurts..." She massaged her temple.

*That girl is so fake. I knew it. She's over acting.* You thought but shove the thought away. You saw Junhyung running towards your way.

"What happened to Hara?" He worriedly asked while breathing heavily due to running. "Who's Hara?"

"The girl that got hit by the ball. She's my girlfriend."

"There. Acting... uhm I mean my fiance is bringing her to the clinic. Go and check her out." 

Junhyung felt guilty as he ran to the clinic. You felt alone in the middle of the shore. You sighed and just went to the clinic.

~~~

“Ms, you’re okay.” The nurse checked her out once again.

“I have a favor to ask you.” Hara muttered. “What is it?” The nurse leaned in as Hara started whispering.

The nurse’s eyes widened. “Are you seri---“

“Just do what I say.” Hara sent the nurse a glare.

“Yes.” The nurse bowed and left the clinic.

~~~

“Who’s the relative of the girl?” The nurse asked while looking at you, Myungsoo, and Junhyung.

All of you shook your head but Junhyung raised his arm. “I’m her boyfriend.”

“Is your name Kim Myungsoo?” The nurse asked.

“No---“ Junhyung looked at the nurse in curiosity. “I’m Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo mumbled.

The nurse glanced at Myungsoo and said, “Please come in to the room. The girl isn’t in a serious condition but she needs to stay in the clinic for two days.”

With that, the nurse left.

The three of you looked at each other in disbelief. Myungsoo went to the room, anyway. Junhyung followed and you stayed outside.

“Oh! Oppa!” Hara beamed at Myungsoo. *Oppa? I don’t even know her.*

Hara saw Junhyung walk in as she glared him daggers. *Don’t our moment, Junhyung.*

“Are you alright?” The two guys asked in unison. “I’m alright, but I need you to stay here with me.” Hara looked at Myungsoo, avoiding Junhyung.

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. Hara smiled and asked, “What’s your name, Oppa?”

“Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. But… why do I need to stay here? There’s your boyfriend.” Myungsoo pointed towards Junhyung. Hara still avoided Junhyung’s appearance. “Who? Where?” She sarcastically asked which made Junhyung annoyed to death. *You’ll get it Hara. You’ll get it.* Junhyung clenched his fists as he walked out of the room.

Hara ignored it and smiled at Myungsoo. “You’ll stay here with me right? Besides, it’s you who caused this. Wouldn’t you at least pay?”

Myungsoo felt guilty. “I’ll pay for the clinic fee, of course.”

“No. It’s not like that. Why don’t you just stay here and take care of me until my head gets healed?”

“Eh?!” Myungsoo thought about it carefully.

~~~

*Why isn’t Oppa coming out?* You tapped your chin.

You peeked through the door to see him talking to Hara.

“Uhm… Oppa?” You knocked the door.

Both heads turned towards you. “Oppa, are you done? Can we go back now?”

You saw Hara looking at Myungsoo with her puppy eyes. Her eyes were full of sadness but it looked really fake.

“Uhm… Jiyeon ah, you go first. I’ll just stay here for a while.” Myungsoo said with guilt. Hara’s spirit lightened up and she can’t help but to spazz so she waggled her feet.

Myungsoo looked at Hara. *I thought she’s okay.*

“Ouch! A mosquito bit my foot.” She faked a sniffle.

*SHE’S SO FAKE! IF YOU LOOK BEHIND HER NECK, I BET IT SAYS “MADE IN CHINA”.* You sheepishly thought. “Nae. I’ll go first. I’ll wait for you.”

*I’m sorry, Jiyeon ah. I swear, I really don’t like to do this but I’ll feel guilty. It’s me who made her like this.* Myungsoo thought. He stared at Hara's face. *She looks really familiar. Is she the girl from the airport who called my love a ?"