Chapter 73

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

This is my first time writing a first person point of view throughout the whole fanfic. In this way, I can clearly express the character's feelings. :) Enjoy!

 


Your POV:

It's really nice to see my grandfather in front of me. It's unbelievable how I met my grandpa in a place like this. It's such a coincidence. My mom never brought up a topic about her parents which really confuses me. I haven't even meet my grandmother. I wonder why. Speaking of my grandmother...

"Where's grandma?" I asked. I saw grandpa turn rigid. Did I mention something wrong that made his smile fade away? He gulped and looked sternly to my eyes. Omo! Is he angry? 

"Please don't bring that topic up." He flatly said, avoiding an eye contact. His eyes are unreadable. There's something that bugs me about my mom's past.

Then grandpa went back to smiling again. "It's really great to hear that you're my granddaughter. It's too unexpected. I never thought something like this may happen." Grandpa pulled me into another hug again. It was warm but whenever I look at his eyes, I can feel the pain that he's feeling. I think it's unbearable.

"You really look like Sora. Oh, how I miss your mother." Grandpa ruffled my hair and smiled again.

I chuckled. "Harabeoji!"

I'm getting curious on what happened before. I might ask that tomorrow. Not now... because I hear Myungsoo calling my name. Puahaha. What the heck is wrong with Myungie.

"Jiyeonnie! Where are you? Don't leave me!" I hear him shouting. He's probably dreaming. Aigoo. He's such a kid.

"Harabeoji, it's late now. You should go back to sleep." I told him worriedly. I'm really worried about harabeoji. I wonder how he survived at a place like this. He has no neighbors and the main barrio is located thirty minutes away from his tree house. I pity grandpa. But... why did mom never mention about him before? Look at harabeoji! He's suffering. He's alone. I think he only talks to the animals.

"You should go to sleep too. Your boyfriend is calling you." He chuckled as he pinched my cheek. Aigoo. What's up with people always pinching my cheek?

I saw grandpa walking slowly while holding onto the wall for support. I want to cry. His children are supposed to be taking care of him! Aish! My mom!

I went towards him and helped him go inside his room. Once he got to bed, I pulled his blanket and put it over him. "You don't have to do this, Jiyeon. Thank you." He said.

I nodded and carefully closed his door. I heaved a deep sigh. My mom and uncle are not the type of person to abandon their parents. I'm getting suspicious now.

I went back inside the room. I saw Myungsoo cuddling the pillow. I laughed. He's really dreaming.

I laid beside him as I stared at his face. He always mesmerizes me. Especially when he's sleeping. He's like an angel that transformed into a human. I slowly dozed off and went off to dreamland.

~~~

The sunlight hovered over my face. Man, I'm getting blind. I got up and put the curtains down. I immediately went back to my position and pretended to sleep when I heard Myungie mumbling incoherent words. Even if the curtains are down, the rays of sunlight can still get inside the room because the curtains are thin. I felt Myungsoo blocking the rays of sunlight that was hovering over my face. Argh. You and your actions, Myungie. I want to squeal. Even though we've been together for long, I still couldn't help myself from spazzing when Myungie is doing something that is really sweet.

Kyaaaa! Okay. I feel him nuzzling my face. And then he touched my lips. Omo! What are you going to do Myung myung? You're gonna kiss me? I carefully opened my left eye and closed it when I saw him moving closer. I felt his soft lips against mine. I smiled between the kiss.

He pulled back and stared at me. "I know you're awake."

Omo! He knows it all along? Aigoo. You're making me embarrassed, Myungie.

"Aish!" I got up and stuck my tongue out. "Mehrong!"

"Come here, baby." And then he started tickling my sides. "Ahahaha. Ahahaha. Stop it! Stop!"

I couldn't breathe anymore. "STOP!" I said between my laughs. He stopped and grinned at me.

"I almost died!" I tried to catch my breath. I'm ready for revenge, Myungsoo! You asked for it. Be prepared to die. He noticed me looking at his tummy. "No Jiyeon! You're not gonna tickle me. You know I can die by that." His eyes widened. Hahaha. I held myself from laughing.

I smirked as I started to tickle his sides. Myungsoo laughed and told me to stop. But of course I wouldn't stop. Hah! He deserves this. Then I started to tickle his tummy. Which is actually one of his weaknesses. He's already red so I stopped. "You're really going to kill me, aren't you?" He playfully glared at me. "Of course not. I just revenged." I grinned as I hugged him really tight. Aigoo! My Myungsoo. My teddy bear... 

He smelled my hair as he kissed my forehead. Hehe. My heart is thumping so fast right now. 

And then the door opened as harabeoji stared at us in shock. Omona! I'm currently on top of him! Oh, I am so embarrassed. Please kill me now. Harabeoji might think we're doing something since we're covered with a blanket! I hastily pulled away from him and removed the blanket. OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT AM I SEEING RIGHT NOW? IS THAT... OH MY INNOCENT EYES! I stayed there in shock. Myungie is only wearing a boxer and his... his... Oh gosh, I can't even say it. His bulge is huge and it's freaking bulging. Ah! Then Myungsoo realized what I was looking at. I swear, his weapon of destruction is... freaking monstrous. He immediately snatched the blanket away from me. I closed my eyes and shook my head to forget what I just saw. But I really can't remove it from my mind!

Oh, harabeoji is still there. "Good morning grandpa!" I beamed.

"Grandpa?" Myungsoo asked in confusion. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that he's my grandpa! We just discovered it last night."

"Really? How?" Myungsoo asked.

"My mom is his daughter." I glanced at harabeoji. "Harabeoji, I have so many things to ask later."

"Okay." He nodded as he closed the door after saying, "Go back to what you two are doing."

Omona! We're not doing anything! Aigoo! I face-palmed myself in embarrassment. And then I remember Myungsoo's super junior again. Oh gosh! Stop the erted thoughts, Jiyeon!