Chapter 75

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

The three of you were walking as harabeoji led the way towards the goal. Myungsoo had been teasing you a lot. You were supporting harabeoji while walking as you felt someone tugging your hair from behind. You knew it was Myungsoo since he was the only one there. You turned around to look at him as you gave him a look. “Yah!” You yelled.

Myungsoo looked away, avoiding your gaze. “It’s not me~” He whistled.

“I know it’s you, Myungie. Who else would do that?” You sneered.

*What a cute couple.* Harabeoji chuckled.

After a few seconds, Myungsoo tugged your shirt this time. “Yah! Stop it, Myung.”

“It’s not me!” He looked away innocently. Myungsoo sure is a great actor but he was bad at pretending. It’s not like harabeoji would do it.

You really wanted to laugh because Myungsoo was so cute but you kept your ego on. *Myungsoo wants attention, huh? Sure thing. I’ll play along.*

“Myung, why don’t you go beside harabeoji and support him? Stop playing.”

Once you went behind, you attacked Myungsoo with tickles. You tickled his side as he jerked up.

“This is what you want, eh? Huh?” You smirked and didn’t stop tickling him.

Soon, you and him were having a mini battle, completely forgetting about harabeoji. Harabeoji stopped walking as he watched the two of you, laughing. Seeing you two like that reminds him of his days with his wife.

“You’re a turtle. You’re so slow.” You ticked his tummy.

“Hahahahaha! Stop Jiyeon ah! Hahahaha! Puahahahaha! Ahhhh! Wahahaha!”

“No.”

Myungsoo couldn’t help it anymore so he gathered his strength and hastily carried you to his shoulder. “Yah! Put me down! You—“

“No.” Myungsoo ticked you. “OH MY GOODNESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STOP! GAH!”

Harabeoji kept on laughing, seeing your mortified face.

You wiggled your legs but it was no avail. Myungsoo is still a man, after all.

When Myungsoo realized you were running out of breath, he patted your . Your eyes widened in surprise. “WH-WHAT DI-DID YOU JU-JUST DO?” You stammered and frowned. He put you down as he flashed you a cheeky smile.

“ert!” You shouted as you stuck your tongue out. “Mehrong!”

You went towards harabeoji and started walking away.

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SHY, BABY! I WILL SOON BE YOUR HUSBAND! I CAN TOUCH YOUR—“

“JERK!” You shouted as you stomped your feet in embarrassment.


JUST A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. I'M REALLY SICK. :3 BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE WITH LONG CHAPTERS NEXT TIME~

AISHHH STUPID COLD!