Chapter 70

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Myungsoo smirked.

Right after you went out from the shop, you got bombarded by lots of questions.

“DID YOU JUST TALK TO THAT HANDSOME BASKETBALL PLAYER?”

“WHAT’S YOUR RELATION WITH HIM?”

“OMG! ARE YOU SERIOUS, MY DEAR JIYEON?”

“Oh, stop it guys.” You said as they stopped.

“What’s wrong with the all of you? I just whispered something. Every people can do that to him too.”

“It’s just that... no one dared to get closer to him except for his fangirls and friends...” Eunmi muttered.

*If only you guys knew...* You shook your head.

“Aish! You guys! Let’s go. We’re gonna be late for our next class.” You started to walk away. Eunmi, Jay, and Minah shook their heads in unison. "What's the number of the mental hospital near here?" Jay asked.

~~~

"Myungsoo, who's that girl?" Kris asked.

"Oh, just someone really special." Myungsoo wriggled his eyebrows. His friends awed.

"What's her name? She's really pretty." Baekhyun said. "Back off, man." Myungsoo playfully glared at him. They all laughed but there's this one guy who can't erase you from his mind.

~~~

 

“This is so difficult. I can’t even get a single thing.” You mumbled as you closed your eyes and rested your head on the study table. You put your pencil down and strode towards the kitchen to get some water. *I need some refreshment.* You thought.

Myungsoo tip toed and carefully walked towards you. He made sure that you won't hear any of his footsteps.

You gulped down a glass of water and placed the glass to the sink near you. *Better.* You did some stretching to ease the pain you got from too much studying.

Myungsoo held his breath as he put his long arms around your waist. Surprised and unable to move, your eyes widened. You shook your head and smiled. “Yah!” You yelled.

He grew alarmed, thinking you might hit him for ignoring you all the way. But instead, you turned around to face him without any hatred or irritation plastered on your eyes.

“You’re doing it purposely, aren’t you?” You asked as you crossed your arms. “Why? Missed me?” He asked, wrapping his arms around your slim waist again.

“Aigoo! Now, you’re being lovey dovey towards me? What do you want, huh” You rolled your eyes and sighed. You knew he’s being sweet to you which is you really loved the most.

“I want nothing but you.” He gave you the weirdest creepy look ever. You can feel yourself blushing. “Wa-wait, what?” You stuttered as stupid images started to play on your head. You hastily shove the thoughts away. Shocked, you pulled away from him.

“Yah!” You yelled. You could feel the mansion shake due to the loud yell.

Myungsoo burst out laughing. “Hahaha! What were you thinking? Hahaha.” He even rolled on the floor while holding onto his stomach. “Stop thinking erted things.”

“Mwo? I am not! It’s you who’s like that in the first place.” You defensed yourself, feeling sorta embarrassed.

“Yo-you! Hahaha.” He laughed, breathing heavily.

Your lips slowly crept up into a smile. Just seeing him laughing makes you happy too.

Without knowing, you burst out into a laughter. The way Myungsoo laughs is just too funny for you to handle. The way he rolls on the floor, laughing like some kind of a retarted kid, or let’s say, like a buffalo.

You grinned, managing to sit beside him. Both of you were sitting on the floor while leaning on the counter.

Hastily, Myungsoo pecked a kiss on your lips. You smiled again as your heart started to flutter infinite times. You playfully nudged his arm and pouted.

“Fine. I missed you. Well, did you?"

“Of course. I’m sorry, anyway. I was doing it purposely, I admit. I promise not to do that anymore. It hurts me, you know.” Myungsoo rested his head over your shoulder.

“So why did you do it if it hurts you?” You asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Hehe. Just for fun. It’s funny seeing your confused face.” He pinched your nose.

“Whatever. But really, I missed my baby!” You grabbed his other hand and intertwined yours to it. You rested your head on top of his. You can feel him smiling. That smile that reaches up to his ears.

Slowly, he placed your other hand over his palpitating chest. His heart was pumping crazily. “Aigoo. Let’s get up and teach me on math. It’s so hard. I absolutely need your help.”

“Aish! You just ruined the moment. Okay, baby!” He stood up and helped you get up.

Once you got up, he pulled you closer to him as he kissed your forehead. You can feel his sincerity, love, and care by just receiving that sweet kiss of his.

He hugged you while rocking you side to side.

“Jiyeonnie, are you planning to join the camping tomorrow?” He asked.

“Yes. Are you?” You looked onto his eyes. “Yup. Let’s go. I’ll teach you on math.” He carried you bridal style.

You giggled as you wrapped your arms around his neck.


 

So sweeeeeeeet! How was it? I hope you liked it! I'm sorry for not updating, anyway. :3THANK YOU. OH MY. THANK YOU SO MUUUUUCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBS. <3 I TRULY APPRECIATE IT. I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD ACTUALLY COME THIS FAR. ♥ I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3