Chapter 45

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

The limousine that you and Myungsoo are riding stopped in front of a big mansion. A chauffeur led the both of you inside the mansion. Your eyes widened at how luxurious it is. It’s not that big nor small. It’s just a perfect house for a couple. You woke up from the reality and asked the chauffeur, “What are we doing here?”

The chauffeur just smiled and left.

*What the heck…*you thought.

You looked at Myungsoo’s face. He was frozen in his state.

“Hello~ Myungsoo~” you waved your hand infront of his face, but he didn’t flinch.

“Hello~ Earth to Myungsoo~” you waved your hand, but he still didn’t move.

*What’s wrong with him?!*

“O-our parents mu-must’ve planned thi-this.” Myungsoo stuttered. His eyes were wide and he was still frozen. You looked around and saw that you and him are alone in a place that both of you do not know.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!” You screamed at the top of your lungs.

“Don’t. Tell. Me. We’re. Going. To. Live. Here. Together?” You asked in shock. Myungsoo swallowed his spit which made his Adam’s apple go up and down.

“I-I gu-guess s-so…” Myungsoo stuttered.

*The thought of me and her living together…*Myungsoo went inside the house and just shoved the thought away.

“Our parents are too childish to think of something like this. We’re only teenagers. We can’t give them what they want. Plus, we’re not even married yet. Aish! They’re too excited for a grandchild. Omona! The thought of me and Myungsoo having… Oh my goodness! No no no no no! Andwe!” you mumbled and shook your head. You went inside the house while your hands were covering your ears. You immediately went upstairs to find your room. To your surprise, there were only two doors. You opened the first one to see a big bathroom. You opened the other one and found a big bedroom with only one bed.

ONE BED.

You turned around to see Myungsoo looking quite shocked. Both of you looked at the bed, then to each other and back at the bed again.

*I can’t let him/her have the bed!* both of you thought.

You quickly ran for the bed, but to Myungsoo’s fast reflexes, he got the bed first. He laid there with his arms and legs spread wide so that there won't be a space for you.

“Yah! Get up! I’ll sleep on the bed!” you yelled while pulling his arm.

“No way! Just go sleep on the couch.”

“Mwo?! Yah!”

You pulled his leg, but he was too heavy. You grabbed a pillow and started hitting him.

“Still not getting up?” you threatened as you hit him harder.

Myungsoo laughed and stuck his tongue out.

“Mehrong! No!” Myungsoo showed his eye smile, which made you melt.

“Yah!” you started tickling him on his sides. Myungsoo laughed until he was out of breath.

“Sto-stop. Ya-yah! St-stop! Hahaha! Ha! Stop! Hahaha!”

You stopped when you saw he was already crimson red.

“That’s what you get for not letting me use the bed! Hmpf!” you were about to go when he held your wrist and yanked you down beside him. Both of you stared at each other’s eyes. Both of your hearts started beating faster.

“Wa-wae?” you asked.

“What about… we sleep together here?” Myungsoo smiled.

“No way!”

“C’mon. We used to sleep together!”

“That was because I didn’t know!”

“Really? You were the one who grabbed my waist that time-“

“Stop!”

“Hehehehe~ So just sleep here together with me. I promise not to do anything to you! We will just cuddle. How’s that?” Myungsoo wiggled his eyebrows.

“Arasso. Anything for my handsome fiancé.” You pinched his nose.