Chapter 16

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Myungsoo immediately laid on his bed. He started to throw his pillows due to his irritation.

“WHAT?! HOYA WILL STAY HERE? THAT PIECE OF CRAP… AISH!” Myungsoo tightened his fist.

*That piece of made me look like a bad guy to my father. I won’t forgive him for that. I’ve already moved on and now… he showed up to me? Aish!*

Myungsoo tried to sleep but he couldn’t. He kept on thinking about you.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT YOU CUTIE BOY! YOU’RE SO CUTE WHILE STUTTERING!”

“Arasso! I’m sorry cutie boy!”

“Myungsoo oppa!”

“HAHAHAHAHA! WHY DO YOU KEEP ON STUTTERING? I FIND IT SO ADORABLE!”

“Hi Myungsoo oppa the dork!”

“Myungsoo oppa. You’re so handsome.”

“Yes! You’re so adorable, really.”

“Stop stuttering. You know… you’re making me like you.”

Myungsoo reminisced all the moments he had with you. *Why am I being like this? Why am I being so weak? If I really like her… I’ll fight for her right? Yeah that’s right!* Myungsoo wiped his tears away. He went downstairs only to find Hoya watching TV and laying in the couch like a boss.

“THIS. IS. NOT. YOUR. HOUSE.” Myungsoo glared at Hoya.

“I know right.” Hoya said as he let out a short giggle. Myungsoo ignored him and went towards the door as he put on his shoes.

“Well… well… well… look at you geek. Where are you going now? And what? You’re wearing that? Hahaha!” Hoya said as he pointed at Myungsoo's clothes and laughed.

“What’s wrong with my outfit?” Myungsoo asked innocently.

“Tss. Such a clueless guy. You know what? It’ll be impossible for you to get a girlfriend if you’re like that. Look at the way you wear! Such a nerd. You don’t give impression to everyone. You don’t look manly at all. Look at me! I’m pretty handsome right? Girls swoon over me.” Hoya smirked as he shook his head. Myungsoo thought about it.

*He’s right. It’s impossible for Jiyeon to like me if I’m like this. I'll thank you this time for waking me up, Hoya. But I still won't forgive you for everything you've done.*

“You should stop smirking. It’s so annoying.” Said Myungsoo before he went outside. Hoya smirked again.

 

Myungsoo saw you and Daehyun joking around the street. Daehyun kept on messing your hair.

“Yah oppa stop!” you uttered.

“I don’t want to!” Daehyun put out his tongue and walked away, leaving you alone in the street.

Myungsoo’s heart ached at the sight of it.

*I shouldn't feel weak.* Myungsoo thought as he went towards you.

“Looks like you’re having fun with your boyfriend…” Myungsoo said.

*Yay! He finally talked to me!* You thought and soon realized what he just said.

“WHAT?!” you asked while shocked. 

“Isn’t that guy your boyfriend?”

“What?! MY BOYFRIEND?” you laughed. Myungsoo looked at you as if you were a crazy person.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DAEHYUN OPPA? MY BOYFRIEND? HAHAHAHAHA. I CAN’T EVEN… HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.” Your tummy started to ache.

"Why? Why are you laughing?" Myungsoo looked at you in disbelief.  ಠ_ಠ

"LOOK HERE MYUNGSOO OPPA. I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. NOW, YOU'RE SAYING THAT MY BROTHER IS MY BOYFRIEND? HAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T IMAGINE IT." you said as a wide smile spread on your face.

"YOUR BROTHER?! I THO-THOUGHT..." Myungsoo grew shocked.

"Hmm... Don't tell me you're jealous?" You .

"NO WAY!" Myungsoo frowned.

*I had to admit, I was jealous. Aigoo. I hate myself for jumping into conclusions. But I'm glad that guy is just her brother.* Myungsoo thought as he let out a sigh.