Chapter 28

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

You and Myungsoo were walking in the busy street of Seoul while holding hands. The street is surrounded by couples, and one of them is you and Myungsoo. It was a sunny afternoon, the sky is blue and the white clouds were covering the hot rays of sunlight. If you look at it, you’ll see nothing but a blinding white. The weather was nice. Just a perfect day to spend your date with your special someone.

Myungsoo still can’t believe that you’re his girlfriend now. The way you look at Myungsoo with tenderness and care, the way you hug him, the way you smile at him, everything just seemed so unreal. It feels like it was just a dream. The fact that he’s yours and you’re his now, makes your heart flutter.

Every skinship with Myungsoo, there’s always a tingling sensation that you feel down to your spine and somehow, makes you shiver. The feeling that you only feel whenever you’re with Myungsoo and the feeling that only Myungsoo feels whenever he’s with you.

You saw an ice cream parlor. From outside, you can smell the sweet aroma coming from the shop. Every passerby can’t resist the smell of it so they end up buying ice cream. You pulled Myungsoo inside the shop. All the eyes of the customers were on the both of you. You can hear whispers saying,

“Aww. Look at those cute couple!”

“She’s so beautiful.”

“So handsome!”

“They’d make gorgeous babies, for sure.”

The last sentence made you and Myungsoo blush heavily as you two looked away.  The queue was long since the shop is pretty popular among the people. You and Myungsoo waited for like five minutes. Soon, it’s now your turn to order.

“Myungsoo oppa, what flavor do you want?” you asked.

“Hmm… let’s see…” Myungsoo looked at the countless flavors listed on the menu board.

“Aish! Why are there so many? I’ll just take the strawberry one.” Myungsoo said.

 “Ahh! I’m craving…” you said as your tummy began growling.

Myungsoo chuckled. Both of you went to a seat. Soon, your orders were served. Both of you started eating it.

“Kyaaa~! So delicious! It’s like heaven.” you said while eating your chocolate chip flavored ice cream.

“Can I taste it?” Myungsoo asked as you nodded. You started feeding him which caught an attention with the customers.

“Aww. Look at those couple! Oppa, feed me too!” the highschooler girl muttered to her boyfriend.

“Hmm… can I taste yours too?” you asked as Myungsoo started feeding you.

Everyone looked at the both of you with jealousy.

“How I wish I’m her!” a girl said.

You and Myungsoo chuckled while hearing the compliments.