Chapter 31

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

You and Myungsoo were walking while holding hands. The students became chaotic, especially your fanboys and Myungsoo's fangirls.

"ARE THEY DATING?!"

"ARE THEY TOGETHER?!"

"NO WAY!!!"

You can hear them shouting and whispering. You were about to let go of Myungsoo's hand but he instead made the grip tighter.

"Myungsoo oppa, eottokhe?!" you started to frown.

"It's okay, Jiyeon ah. Everyone! Attention please!" Myungsoo shouted.

Everyone's attention is now with Myungsoo.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" you whispered to him.

"Don't worry." Myungsoo smirked.

"EVERYONE! JIYEON IS NOW MY GIRLFRIEND. SO DON'T EVER COME NEAR HER, BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST. UNDERSTAND?"

They got scared of Myungsoo's glare so they nodded. The fans sighed in disappointment and some were crying.

Someone tugged your sleeve. You turned around to see the guy who confessed to you before.

"Noona. Are you really dating the kingka?" the guy asked. He's now on the verge of crying.

"Nae. I'm sorry. But I love him." you said. You felt a little bit upset because of him. Myungsoo smiled when he heard it. 

*I love you too, Jiyeon. Hihihi.* Myungsoo thought.

"A-arasso. I wish you luck and happiness." the guy cried as he ran away.

"Awww. I feel bad for hurting him." you pouted. 

"Yah! Forget about him! Aish! I thought I'm the only guy in your mind!" Myungsoo said.

"Aigoo. Of course. You're jealous, aren't you? kekeke," you .

"YES. I'M JEALOUS." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

~~~

Soon, the class started but someone interrupted it. Hoya walked in the class.

"Oh the new student! Introduce yourself." the teacher said.

Everyone's whispering with each other except for you and Myungsoo.

The girls squealed when they saw Hoya.

"So handsome!"

"Oh the new member of Infinite?!"

"Daebak!!!"

Hoya smirked which made the girls squeal again.

"I'm Lee Ho won. But you can call me Hoya." Hoya introduced himself.

*Oh Hoya's gonna study here? Nice.* you thought as you smiled.

*That piece of crap... aish!* Myungsoo thought as he clenched his fists.

Hoya noticed you as he went towards you.

"Hi babe." Hoya said.

Everyone was surprised, including you and Myungsoo.