Chapter 58

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

“Lotte World!” You beamed.

You clung onto Myungsoo’s arm and pulled him to a roller coaster.

*Best birthday ever. I get to spend it with the one I love the most and most of all… I get to ride a rollercoaster! Gosh. I freaking love this kind of ride.*

You looked at Myungsoo who looked so pale. He was trembling.

“What’s wrong, Oppa?” You worriedly asked.

“A-are yo-you sure we’re going to ride this?” He asked nervously.

“Puahahahahahahaha! Oh, you’re scared?!”

“Don’t laugh.”

You stopped laughing and squeezed his hand. “Don’t worry. I’ll never let you go.”

Myungsoo was touched by what you said.

Both of you rode the rollercoaster while Myungsoo was hugging your left arm tightly. His eyes were tightly closed. *I hope this ride will end soon. Please. Please. Please.* Myungsoo thought.

“Waaaaaaaaa! This is so awesome!” You screamed.

Soon, the ride finished. You looked at Myungsoo and he looked sick.

“Are you alright?” You placed your hand onto Myungsoo’s forehead. *He’s not sick.*

“Don’t. Ever. Let. Me. Ride. That. Thing. Again.” He emphasized each word. You held back your laughter because he looked scary.

“Arasso.”

You saw a stall with cute headbands. You put a bunny headband in Myungsoo’s head. You chuckled at how cute he was.

“Waaa. My yeobo is so cute.” You said.

You put a bunny headband on your head too. You were about to pay them when Myungsoo insisted.

“I’ll pay.” He gave you a smirk. *Wow. He looks so hot when smirking.*

“Such a cute couple.”

“How cute.”

You heard people whispering while passing by the both of you. You just gave them a smile.

Myungsoo fixed his bangs while looking at a mirror.

You stared at him. *My future husband is so hot and so handsome. OMG.*

Your mouth was slightly agape. Myungsoo noticed it.

“Am I that handsome?”

You gave him a smirk and walked away.

*Wait. Did Jiyeon just smirked at me and walked away without me?*

Myungsoo’s eyes widened as he ran to catch up with you. You skidded to a stop and sat on a bench. Myungsoo sat beside you. “Thank you, Myungsoo oppa.” You said.

“For what?”

“For everything.”

Myungsoo smiled. “Thank you, too.” You stared at him.

“For everything.” He added.

Both of you stared at each other. He was about to kiss you when you broke the moment.

“Let’s ride the carousel.” You got up and intertwined your hand with his.

~~~

You sat on a horse and waited for Myungsoo to sit on the other one. Myungsoo looked at your horse.

“Hey! Aren’t you going to sit there?”

“No. Because I’ll sit behind you.” He grinned.

*What?!* You were about to complain but just let him be.

He sat behind you as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He let his chin rest on your shoulder as he closed his eyes to savor the moment. *I’m so lucky to have you.*

The ride started and children started looking your way. A staff noticed the both of you. He was about to tell Myungsoo not to sit at your horse but just let him be. The staff smiled. *What a nice couple.*

Myungsoo smelled your scent. *My girl.* You noticed Myungsoo tightening his hug. You just chuckled.

“I love you, Myungsoooooooooo!!!” You shouted. People on the carousel turned to looked at you. They smiled at how sweet you and Myungsoo are.

*It’s like I’m shooting a drama right now.* You thought.

“I love you tooooooo!!!” He shouted back. People started cheering and clapping their hands.

You grabbed Myungsoo’s hand and intertwined it with yours.

*It fits perfectly.*