Chapter 17

When a nerd transforms to a kingka

 

Myungsoo thought about it for a long time.

*Why would she like me if I’m like this? A geek?*

After thinking, he immediately called his aunt who owns a mall.

*Phone conversation*

“Hello?”

“Aunt! How are you? It’s me Myungsoo.”

“Oh Myungsoo ah! I’m good. What’s up?”

“I just wanted to say that I’m going to your mall. Please help me choose better clothes. I also wanted to have a makeover.”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS? AS IN, KIM MYUNGSOO? IS THAT YOU?”

“Ya aunt! Don’t be so shocked. I know I know… this sounds totally not like me. I only told you this because I know you’re the only one who can help me. Remember, I don’t have any friends right?”

“Arasso! I’ll do everything just for my favorite nephew.”

“Thanks aunt.”

*End of conversation*

Myungsoo dashed off the mall. He looked around. Mostly, the people there were rich ones. There were guys wearing tuxedos and girls wearing expensive jewelries. Myungsoo realized that the mall is a top class one. Myungsoo went to some mens clothing shops. There were salesladies who kept on giving him a disgusted look.

“Sir, If you’re not going to buy, you better leave now.” the saleslady said.

“Is that how you treat a customer? You’re fired!” someone yelled from the back. Myungsoo turned around to see his aunt. The saleslady was shocked. Myungsoo looked at the saleslady who is now crying.

“Aunt, it’s alright. Let’s leave her alone. Don’t fire her.” Myungsoo said.

“You’re lucky my nephew is kind.” said Myungsoo’s aunt. The saleslady thanked Myungsoo.

“Thank you for saving me and I’m so sorry about a while ago. It’s just that… you don’t look like… uh… rich…” said the saleslady. Unfortunately, his aunt heard it again.

“If I heard you talk like that to the customers again, you’ll be definitely fired!” Myungsoo’s aunt yelled.

With that, they walked away.

“Now Myungsoo ah, go to the salon on the second floor. I’ll take care of your clothes. You don’t have to worry.”

“Thanks.” Myungsoo thanked his aunt as he hugged her.

“Aigoo… aigoo. My Myungsoo is growing up now.”

Myungsoo went to the salon. “Are you Kim Myungsoo?” the stylist asked. Myungsoo nodded.

“This way please.” The stylist led Myungsoo to a seat.

After a couple of hours, a guy that looked so stunningly beautiful showed up.

The Kim Myungsoo who wears a glasses is now wearing contact lenses. The geek that everyone disgusted of, turned out to be a hot guy. He flipped his bangs which made the girls squeal. 

The people looked at him as if he was a god. Their mouths were shaped into an ‘O’.

Myungsoo was walking confidently. 

But the moment broke when he suddenly slipped. He grew embarrassed as the people laughed at him.

*Aish! I totally need to change myself now. I’m still not used to this.*

With that, he straightened up his slacks and walked again.

The girls swooned over him.

He drowned by so many questions.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME OPPA?"

"WHERE ARE YOU FROM?"

"PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!"

"WHERE DO YOU STUDY?" 

Myungsoo just smirked at them which made the girls spazz over him, "OMG OMG OMG" the girls began to faint.

*My life being a nerd is way better than this. Where is my peaceful life?! But whatever. I'll do anything for the sake of Jiyeon. I'll do anything to make her like me!*

Myungsoo thought.